Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
Haunted Hollow Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:34 pm
Sally was happy as she got ready, putting a pink dress on she had found. She was excited about hanging out with Dashner, it was bound to be fun! She looked up across the little cottage as she heard a knock on the door.

"Father, he's here."
she said. Slender appeared and nodded. Sally smiled to herself and went to the door, as she opened it, "Hello Dashner." she greeted him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:24 am
"Hey Sally!" he smiled warmly, nodding in greeting. He saw her father as well and thought it would be the most polite to greet him as well. "Good morning Sally's father, may I call you Mr. Slender?"

'Going well so far...' he thought to himself.  

Dashner Hawke

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:21 pm
Slender nodded as he moved closer to Dashner, "And you are Dashner." he said. He leaned forward, his head leveled with Dashners', as he just stared at him. Moments passed as they just stood there, Sally looking from her father to Dashner, who was beginning to look incredibly uncomfortable.

"Father." Sally said, Slender moving back a little. He looked at her and just nodded.

Slender looked at Dashner, "It is good to meet you, a friend of Sally's." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:54 pm
Dashner stared at the faceless being, blinking. It made him nervous but he didn't feel like he should move, so he just fiddled with his fingers. He was much more relieved when Sally spoke up. "It's nice to meet you too, sir.."

He turned to Sally. "Are you ready to go??"  

Dashner Hawke

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:49 pm
Sally nodded to Dashner, "Yes." she looked at her father again, "You will come later, right?" she asked, "My other friends will be there, some of them anyway."

Slender just looked at her, meeting her gaze. They stared for a few moments before he just slumped his shoulders and turned away "Enjoy yourselves."

Sally sighed and looked at Dashner "Lets go." she said, shutting the door behind them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:17 pm
Saturday, Fangsgiving break, afternoonish

Sally stood outside the little cottage with her father. With Fangsgiving really over, she knew he had to leave. She looked up at him, as he stared back at her. With a single nod, he just patted her head and turned, walking off into the dark of the forest. Sally smiled, it had been nice to have him staying with her, but she knew he had to get back to protect the forest. Who knows what would happen if he really left for good.

She leaned against the wall once he was gone, she took her iCoffin out, scrolling through the stories from the Ghostly Gossip. She never really understood it, but was interested all the same. One story caught her eye. She tilted her head as she read it:
Ghostly Gossip!

-Queenfall! Going viral now, a frighttube video of Tombcoming Queen Jewels Underne's Creepateria Cooking Contest shows that even the best laid plans of kings and queens can be undone...and create quite a mess.

Sally frowned to herself. It sounded like Jewels was having a pretty rough time. She shook her head and quickly typed a message to her mole friend:

Jewels Underne

To Jewels:
Hey Gool, bsy? Wnt 2 hng out?
Been 2 lng!
Heart Sally

Sally smiled to herself and looked up at the sky. It seemed like a good day. She just hoped Jewels was up for hanging out.  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:55 am
Jewels had spent the freakend moping, she'd even missed the art chop sale on shiny things, but she didn't feel like she could face the student body now.
Unfortunately her father just scoffed when she'd dramatically declared that she had no hope now but to transfer to a new school.

"Your unlife is NOT over." He'd told her matter of factly. Jewels didn't believe him.

So she sat moping in her room, dreading monday when her phone buzzed.
She looked down, chewing her lip fangtiously as she read the message from Sally.
Slowly a smile crept across her face. Sally wanted to fang out? Wait.. what if this was a trap? No, how could she think that. Silently she scolded herself. Sally was an absolute diamond, she'd never do such a thing.

The park seemed one of the few places monsters wouldn't be, Sally may not be mad at her, but Jewels was still convinced everyone else was.

"I'm going out!" She told her father.

"Hexcellent! You have a good time ok? Told you your unlife wasn't over." He smiled and patted his daughter gently on the head.

She frowned.

"We'll see."

Her father rolled his eyes. Jewels was as melodramatic as her mother, he couldn't help but chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:22 pm
Sally smiled to herself as she read the reply from Jewels. It seemed she was doing better than Sally had thought, and that made her really happy. With all the school drama that circulated so quickly, a little free time was good.

Sally tucked her phone away and just started walking. She lingered around the more common area of the park, standing by the pond. Like the rest of the park, it was quiet today. Sally tilted her head. Seems like a more peaceful day, she thought. She looked around again, waiting for her friend to pop up.  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:45 pm
Jewels almost turned back three times, but kept telling herself it was fine, Sally wasn't about to betray her.
When she finally caught sight of the pink clad faceless ghoul, she couldn't help but look around warily in case they weren't alone. She felt a pang of guilt at being so suspicious.

She tried to smile as she got closer, but she still looked anxious and unsettled.

"Sally... " One more look around confirmed they were alone and Jewels threw herself into her friend's arms.

"Sallyit'sbeenterrible, everyonehatesmei'm sure... did you see theghostlygossip!? OhmyghoulhowwillIlivethisdown!" She babbled near incoherently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:05 pm
Sally heard her name and turned to see her friend approach. She smiled to herself, happy to see her, but felt something else once she saw her face. Concern? Worry? It was sorta new to her. It only grew stronger when Jewels threw herself into Sally's arms and started babbling.

Sally just put her arms around her, hoping to console her, "Whoa, calm down Jewels." she said "I can't much understand you when you talk too fast."

She waited a moment for her to calm down, at least a little, before tilting her head, "I saw what the ghostly gossip wrote. That's why i invited you out." she explained, "So much negativity isn't good for anyone, you know. At least that's what hexperts say in magazines."  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:57 am
"You sound just like Bridget" Bridget was Jewels' neurotic beast friend, obsessed with magazine advice columns and constantly quoting them.

Jewels sighed deeply. "I.. i don't know how i'm going to show my face at school. It was such a disaster"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:55 pm
Sally tilted her head, not fully understanding. She was pretty sure she didn't know who Bridget was, but didn't draw attention to the fact. She simply shook her head.

"I was not there, so I can not say for sure,"
she started, "But surely it couldn't have been that bad." She smiled, wishing Jewels could see it, "Every monster makes mistakes. I've seen some do some pretty embarrassing things. But, they come out alright."

She patted Jewels' head and nodded, "I know you'll be okay. And besides, I'm still you're beastie, so you've got me at least."  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 am
Jewels clutched Sally's hand and smiled.

"you're right. " And she pulled the poor ghoul into another fierce hug. "You ROCK."

She giggled a little, starting to feel a bit better now she had Sally's down to earth, grounded perspective on hand.

"so..." The conversation lulled and Jewels, desperate for a distraction from her moping, leapt up and declared. "Let'sgoout somewhere! DO something just us ghouls."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:03 am
Sally relaxed a little. Jewels seemed to calm down and that made her happy! She nodded a few times at the suggestion of going out.

"Yes! Wonderful idea!" she said. After a moment, she tilted her head "Uh... so what should we do?" she asked. To be honest, Sally hadn't planned too far ahead. Now that she had her friend cheered up and back to normal, she wasn't sure what to do next. She was still getting used to other monsters.  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:04 am
"Tea and cake!" Jewels declared, nodding and grabbing one of Sally's hands. Cake made everything better.  
Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff