Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Good Evening to you All

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you today?
  Swell!
  Been Better. :/
  Its a fat pants and ice cream kind of day.
View Results

Oogieb00gie

Witty Entrepreneur

12,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:20 pm
Let me start by introducing myself as Ophelia, you can call me Phi for short. As this is the Welcome to Gaia forum I felt I should post here first. I look forward to meeting you all and making new acquaintances and perhaps life-long virtual friends. I suppose I should give a short introduction as to who I am, but I am a firm believer that no matter what I tell you about myself you won't get to know me truly until you actually interact with me.

But just to fit with the norm of things here are a couple facts about me. I am a huge fan of Doctor Who and Sherlock. I love anything by Joss Wheadon. My favourite animal is the Red Panda, though I am also fairly fond of the Mantis Shrimp. I'm a very sociable person, and I detest liars. Now with that out of the way, any questions you may have for me feel free to ask.

- Phi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:39 pm
Welcome! Glad to have you with us. Pleasure to make a new acquaintance. Name's Celtic. Anything you'd be interested about me is probably already listed in my own 'Welcome Thread' post. Lol. Hope to see you around here more.  

Mr Celtic Enigma

Revered Poster

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:07 pm
Hello there Ophelia! Welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy it! We look forward to seeing you around!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:45 pm
Hello, Phi. Hope you stay away from rivers. Have some violets.  

Master of the Trapdoor

Oogieb00gie

Witty Entrepreneur

12,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:08 am
Mr Celtic Enigma
Welcome! Glad to have you with us. Pleasure to make a new acquaintance. Name's Celtic. Anything you'd be interested about me is probably already listed in my own 'Welcome Thread' post. Lol. Hope to see you around here more.
I'll take a look, your avi reminds me of rick from am cs the walking dead  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:14 pm
OpheliaTheSeductress

Oh? Thanks. Haha. I've never heard that compliment before. This avvie is my pride and joy though. Lol.  

Mr Celtic Enigma

Revered Poster

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:35 pm
OpheliaTheSeductress
Let me start by introducing myself as Ophelia, you can call me Phi for short. As this is the Welcome to Gaia forum I felt I should post here first. I look forward to meeting you all and making new acquaintances and perhaps life-long virtual friends. I suppose I should give a short introduction as to who I am, but I am a firm believer that no matter what I tell you about myself you won't get to know me truly until you actually interact with me.

But just to fit with the norm of things here are a couple facts about me. I am a huge fan of Doctor Who and Sherlock. I love anything by Joss Wheadon. My favourite animal is the Red Panda, though I am also fairly fond of the Mantis Shrimp. I'm a very sociable person, and I detest liars. Now with that out of the way, any questions you may have for me feel free to ask.

- Phi

Welcome to the NSTG smile it's nice to meet you I am also a huge Doctor Who fan I look forward to getting to know you. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:49 pm
Victoria Whitechapel
OpheliaTheSeductress

- Phi

Welcome to the NSTG smile it's nice to meet you I am also a huge Doctor Who fan I look forward to getting to know you. smile
And I you! You like My little pony too! :3  

Oogieb00gie

Witty Entrepreneur

12,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers