Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o
  o
View Results

Arianah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:45 pm
Craig's girlfriend lost the baby at 33 weeks. He was too distraught to break it to the kids but wanted me to keep them an extra night while they induced her to deliver the body. I broke the news to the kids because they were staying with me since a friend agreed to help me out. A little annoyed, but dead baby beats mild annoyance right?

I'm clonflicted as it is. Yes it's sad, I feel bad for them. Not sorry for them. If they hadn't screwed around this never would have happened.

Then they invite the family up to see the baby before it is cremated. They did not call for the children. My kids are despondent. They never got to see their baby sister. The funeral parlor offered to do the service/cremation for free and they opted out of a service So no closure for the kids.

*I* had to come up with something. *I* had to plan an activity so they could say goodbye to their half sister. I had to act all loving and have to listen to my kid talk about how sad it is and how she misses her Sissy (she never met btw) and "didn't you love her too Mommy?" (I answered with "all babies are special). I have to answer Craig's stupid questions about how to dry up his whore's milk, because I'm the only one he knows to ask.

I am getting so fed up with them handling everything wrong and yet, I am one that believes there is no right or wrong way to grieve and yet...you guys just proved there is. Ignore your children, ask your WIFE for help with your GIRLFRIEND'S boobs.

I'm just...ugh.

Then I have moments of lucidity where I genuinely feel bad. No one should lose a baby like this. But...today I just want to say ******** you and your b*****d child too. Had you honored your marriage vows NO ONE would be hurting right now.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:07 pm

You are a far better person than I am. I'd have told him to ******** off the first time he asked me a medical question.

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

Deaux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:13 pm
I'm guessing that you will not go to hell for how you feel about this situation right now. Hopefully this upsetting time will pass. It is good that you are trying to help your children through this potentially traumatic situation without venting your spleen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:05 pm
That's absolutely awful on all sides and it's 10000% terrible that he's expecting you to pick up the pieces, especially with the kids. That's just not fair to you to put you in that position and even though I've never been in your situation I don't think how you feel is at all unreasonable.  

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items