Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 am
User Image

It was quiet, she was alone with just the sun at her back, feeding her sun rays. Her ears showed that she was at a calm. Not alerted, not abrasive. The landscape of light greens and orange-y sands were easy on the ideas. The plans... The movement of the long grass in the distance. Rada was her handler from the ‘Nera and it had been weeks since she had heard from her. Kairos, went to go find medicine for a leopard they had found trapped and suspended in between the large cracks in the ground.

An earthquake must’ve moved the earth. But he was boring, he didn’t wake and he didn’t move, nor ate. He was dying now and Aadia knew it, but Kairos was determined to find medicine and Aadia only knew of two plants. Kairos, of course volunteered to venture for them as Aadia kept an eye out for the sick leopard. Made sure he kept breathing, it was shallow… He was skinny- it must have been weeks of no food to make a leopard look that skinny, and from all the extra fur, he must have been a very large muscular one at that.

They hid him in the den a few strides down the slope of the cliff. Aadia, stayed sitting at the top of the cliff. Watching. Waiting. Enjoying her ‘freedom’ from her pride... she hadn't once just sat and looked blankly at the world, admiring it and it was the perfect opportunity.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:21 pm
Chi Sohma
Again apologies in the long delay for this! Are you still interested in the fling we were planning for them?

User Image

Creo had a conundrum ahead of him. His friend was clearly unhappy but there was no way she could really do anything about her situation. An infertile hybrid would never have cubs no matter how hard she tried. The male felt sympathy for his friend though he'd never really considered cubs for himself. He knew it was bothering her deeply and he didn't have an answer.

Though he was mulling over his thoughts, Creo was aware of his surroundings. So when a strange scent reached his nostrils he paused to find its source. It smelled like a female leopard, but one he didn't recognize. His eyes searched until he spotted the shadowy leopard sitting at the top of a cliff. What was she doing up there? Did she want to be alone?

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image

Everyone left her alone, and her troubled mind wasn't up for what they had in store for Kairos. She wanted to help other animals! Find homes, seek religion and The Gods walk...She was a priestess not a captor! This wasn't what mother had in mind for them. Not when she remade the new title. A sigh as she lowered her head and continued with being highly upset about the whole ordeal.

"I just want to run away!" Finally the truth erupted from her- getting up. Maybe this is what she had been waiting for. The opportunity! But Kairos.. Getting up to her paws- but she couldn't leave behind Kairos and have Rada just snatch him away. "Damnit!" Battling with her own mind.. "I just want to help others..." Ears lowering as she slowly went down the path....not knowing that she was heading straight towards another of her kind. "Im just useless.."

magnadearel

Of course Im still interested, I already have her rps.
Can we make an rp after the birth when she takes at least one? And the rest go with him?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:38 am
Chi Sohma
Awesome! He just needs this rp and he's good to go. *wiggles*

A sudden outburst by the female took the male kind of by surprise. Was she mad at him? No he didn't think that was quite it. Creo was baffled by her comment. Finally he decided to investigate. The white male moved to where he could easily be seen by the female.

"Excuse me. I couldn't help but overhear you just now." He glanced around, and it was just them. If she really wished to run away, there was nothing stopping her that he could see. "Is something the matter? Why can't you run away?" Despite his bad angle, he didn't think the leopard had gotten herself trapped. Creo looked up at her as he waited. He would offer what help he could after he found out a bit more about the whole situation. He took it as a good sign that she wanted to help others.

As she came down the path, and confirmed she wasn't stuck, he wrinkled his brow. "How do you think you are useless?"

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:01 pm
Chi Sohma
User Image

Snapping in to reality by the stranger, she quickly jumped back and felt her body tense up like titanium. Then realized how gentle the face was, and a leopard like her. Usually that didn't happen much to see her own kind. Bowing her head. "I'm.. sorry if I disturbed you." Her face was serious, even if she had followed the holy paths. 'Damn, he had overheard me.' she thought- then turned away.

"Family. Isn't it always they- in every story you hear always the problem." She sounded snippy when she spoke, but looked up at him finally. "My life is just complicated. You can not run away from your own blood.. what are you if you do? A traitor. That isn't what I am- nor want to be." But their ways- sometimes she hated being apart of her pride. Her eyes going wide as he heard her last confession then returned his gaze with hurt. "I'm... just useless...I can't do anything for anyone.. I just want to help others... Help the Gods perform miracles. That is what I want to do more than anything. Help." She sounded full of plea.. "I can't believe I just spilled this all over you- really I'm not one to listen to. Can .. I help you? Or am I just annoying. You can tell me the truth- I can take it." As if readying herself for an assault of ill willed words to be plastered upon her.

magnadearel

Lemme know. :]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:38 am
Chi Sohma

He shook his head gently. "No, I was only passing by." Creo listened and took in her tone. It was clear to him that she was unhappy with her family. "Not in all the stories I've heard, but in some. I myself don't know if any of my family still live." Creo flicked his tail and settled down. She sounded like someone who could use a friendly ear.

"I would say that you can runaway, but that you don't want to. If you did, you'd have to deal with the consequences; both yours and their should you ever run into them again." The male shook his head slowly. "Just because you leave, it doesn't make you a traitor." It was a very interesting desire she had.

Creo chuckled softly. "You are not annoying. In fact you seem like a young leopardess with a bunch of problems on her shoulders. Perhaps I can help you by being a friendly ear, or.." he paused thoughtfully. The white male glanced at her a moment in thought. Would she? "Or maybe we can help each other. You said you want to help others, help the Gods preform miracles. While I'm not a God, you could help me with a miracle." He dangled the offer to see if she would be interested.

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff