Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[JRP] They come in twos (Thona x Alani and Kouen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

Thona's patience was running thin with everything. Things were too quiet, things were not going as smooth as he had hoped, and so on. He sat perched upon a rock watching everything, yet nothing. Nothing at all had interested him in the time he had returned back to his pride. He hadn't done much wondering around as of lately. It was slowly getting to him. He loved to move around, to torture those who need it, to make everyone around him suffer. But since the plague, he had stayed close to home, and had very little reason to leave.

He wanted to make sure everything was in order, leaving Rahu in charge of things wasn't something he could do yet. Though, he did want to try to leave Thonas in charge soon. To see how he would run things while he was away. Give him a taste now that he was old enough to do so. Thona didn't quite trust the leopard son of his, yet, but he needed to see what would happen before deciding when to hand the pride over. Of course, that was something he didn't want to think about at the moment. Nothing that would happen for a long time.

He flicked his tail, annoyed with everything, yet nothing... Why.... He needed something to do.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image
Kouen had her head on top of her paws that she had crossed in front of her as she laid. she had been pretty depressed ever since her fight with her one true love alani or at lest now former true love. ever since she had avoided him and anyone else that might come across her. giving a heavy sigh, she had not paid any attention to how close she was getting to the Bhanu pride as she figured she would be long gone by the time anyone would find her near by.

User Image
Alani had been all grumpy since his encounter with Yamir. tail lashing about, he had their conversation running through he head many times over. shaking his head, he hated how he kept thinking about it. ugggg he had already decided he didnt need love and didn't care about it. but for whatever reason the things that Yamir had said were staying with him. grumbling to himself under his breath, he was now toying with the idea that maybe he really did care for Kouen beyond friendship that they use to have.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:05 am
With his last thought, Thona stood and started to move about the pride. He needed to at least get away from the center of the pride. He moved out and into the boarders of the pride. His ears were down, and a snarl was upon his face as he didn't care if anyone around his pride lands knew who exactly he was. These were his lands, and he didn't thing pretending to be someone he wasn't was going to benefit him, especially today.

His eyes scanned the land, and he soon came to see a orange leopard in the distance, of course, he didn't notice the red leopard at all. Perhaps, she wasn't close enough to see being laying down, or his mind automatically skipped her as she was a female. He moved towards the male without hesitation. He looked like someone that might have come from his own blood, yet he didn't smell anything like anyone he'd ever seen.

It was possible this leopard was his son, and coming back to the land after... who knows how long really. "Well, Seems you're lost." He spoke as he got closer to the male in front of him.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:23 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Alani flicked his ears back when Thona came right up to him and was not amused. " and why would you say that?" tail lashing, he got all defensive as the other male had come up rather quickly without hesitation and seemed rather confidant in himself. it was clear to him that this male was not someone he would want to mess with or take lightly at all. " i think i am capable of knowing where i am going." oh how he was regretting already that he had gone into this stupid area. claws digging into the ground a bit, it was clear he was not comfortable around someone who clearly would not hesitate in starting a fight. Alani could be a bit of a a*****e but he usually avoided brawls when he could but wouldn't hesitate to defend himself.

Kouen's ears perked when she heard voices not to far off and it perked her interest more when she knew one of the voices. getting up slowly, she decided to check out what was going on as she was just close enough to hear them but she couldn't make out their words. so as carefully as she could, she decided to sneak over to hear what was going on. even though she had planned to avoid Alani, she couldn't help but wonder what in the world he was doing in this are and why he was talking to some strange male.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:53 pm
So this leopard was pretty stupid. "Can you not smell the lands?" he spoke a bit more harshly. "Can you not see that these are my lines? Can you not sense that you've crossed into a pride?" He puffed his chest out and made himself look more impressive. He may just have to beat up a leopard today. Not that he minded, he may have gotten older, but he was still as in shape as he ever was. He eyed the male carefully. "Do you really want to test me boy?"

Though his attention was on the male leopard, he sensed that someone else was close by. He could hear movements close, but took no actions on it yet. He didn't care really, he could take them both on if he needed to. It had been a while since he had a good fight. He grinned at the other with an evil look upon his face. "You're more stupid than I had thought, if you do want to test me."

samus x

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff