Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:08 am
Goooooooood morning.

I used to have a big plot thread filled with things, and all different ideas. This time, however, I am trying a new approach!

I am going to rotate different missions in and out of this thread and hopefully knock off RP goals one by one. A lot of my SoAs have never been RP'ed at all!

So I present to you, MISSION ONE

User Image

Name: Satu "Fable" - Swedish
Received: Breeding custom
Build/Scars/Appearence: Small
Parents Prometheus x Kishi
Siblings: ....
Children: None

Pride: Pridelands

Personality:

Moral // Quiet // Loves stories // Imaginative

This is Satu, she's a nice girl, has good morals and ideas and loves stories. I want her to be a Storyteller. To be a storyteller though, she has to become a Nanny first. She's a young girl and hasn't had much experience with cubs, so I would love to get her lots of RP with your PL cubs as well as adults, as that's a requirement.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:09 am
Another fellow who is job hunting is Kale. He would also like a mate or fling

User Image
Name: Kale "The Past" - Swahili
Received: Breeding
Build/Scars/Appearence: Normal
Parents Mheetu x Mia
Siblings: Erevu ......
Children:

Pride: Pridelands

Personality:

History loving // Intelligent // Logical // Serious

He needs RP's wherever he can get them. He loves history and chronicling things/talking about the past so any lions with similar interests are a big bonus! He's also looking for a lady-friend.

Family RP for both the above are always loved too. I RP either through the guild or you can catch me on AIM for RP/plots under: Zohwhee

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:02 pm
For Satu:
User Image
I have Vogel! He's been grown to adult but I received all of his stages at once, so I thought I'd start as a cub and proceed from there.

For either, I also have Mati:
User Image
She needs a JRP and some friends basically. She has a mate already, but I'd love some general RP basically <33  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:23 pm
Seaki

Yes please! <33 He could be Satu's first encounter with a cub, and maybe see if he likes some of her ideas for her stories?

And for Mati, if Kale gives her a JRP it would be a good intro as he wants to be a Historian and could give her a basic tour and history of the PL's?

Shall I set both up? <33  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:41 pm
Zohwhee
Both sounds fantastic <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:55 pm
Hello, friend! I have some PL lions available for RP/flings! None of them have RP, but I can knock those out or we can do them together if you're interested! :3

User Image

User Image

User Image

biggrin Even if you don't want flings, I'm totally down for some RP!  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:09 pm
Seaki
Zohwhee
Both sounds fantastic <3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24249507

annndddd

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24249503  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:12 pm
pinchmonster

I'm definitely up for RP!

In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure on flings with these two tbh, I'm leaning towards definitely not for Satu. I have considered mating Satu x Kale as a life-pair because their characters are so suited and also it's hard to find a PL-er not related to Mahiri x Bakhti lines... I kinda like my characters having forever-loves. -shot- x3.!

However... I do have another male who might be of interest, also a PL-er who I think a fling would be well suited to.

Do you have AIM?

c:  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:54 pm
If you ever wanted father daughter or brother sister rp for Satu I would be happy to oblige.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:20 am
Zohwhee
pinchmonster

I'm definitely up for RP!

In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure on flings with these two tbh, I'm leaning towards definitely not for Satu. I have considered mating Satu x Kale as a life-pair because their characters are so suited and also it's hard to find a PL-er not related to Mahiri x Bakhti lines... I kinda like my characters having forever-loves. -shot- x3.!

However... I do have another male who might be of interest, also a PL-er who I think a fling would be well suited to.

Do you have AIM?

c:

I do, it is late night kicks!  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:15 pm
Zingling
If you ever wanted father daughter or brother sister rp for Satu I would be happy to oblige.

That would be great actually, shall we start with father/daughter? I can set up if you like? c:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:30 pm
Zohwhee
That would be great actually, shall we start with father/daughter? I can set up if you like? c:

Yes, I would love that greatly and if you would start it that would be even better.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:37 pm
Zingling

Here you go <3 http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24250749  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:39 pm
I have a mate for Satu but still need general RP for both c: And I'm still looking for a mate for Kale  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:31 pm
Still looking for RP for these two, especially Kale!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games