Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply The Dragon Age Guild.
RANDOM THOUGHT THREAD!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ButterFlyCross89

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:02 pm
Hello all

I had a random thought to make a random thought thread, so here it is! The purpose of the this thread is for those that have random thoughts (concerning DA ) and want to post for the heck of it or to get an opinion with out having to start a thread.

I am gonna kick things off with some random thoughts of my own. *clears throat*

Ok frist off CAN WE STOP CRYING AND WHINING ABOUT DA 2, WE GET IT IT HAD ISSUES AND YOU DONT LIKE IT!!!!!! MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!!!! (sorry had to get that out)

Anyone else have a race they stick too (trying other races but always stop and go back to the other race(Dwarves ftw)?

Why couldn't of the DN been canon instead of the dalish elf? I mean it would have made more sense (imo).

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG FOR THEM TO RELEASE MORE INFO ON DAI????? crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:56 am
I never had a problem with DA2 even if the combat and story was crap compared to Origins I loved DA2. I would almost say I play it more then Origins if I wasn't back on Origins right now lol!

I stick to elf, whether it's mage elf, Rouge Elf or Warrior elf I mostly play elves.

I think it's cause their trying to make Inquisition blow us away with it's amazingness. Seriously guys I'm buying the next gen console to play this game!!  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ButterFlyCross89

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:46 pm
Vir Adahlen
I never had a problem with DA2 even if the combat and story was crap compared to Origins I loved DA2. I would almost say I play it more then Origins if I wasn't back on Origins right now lol!

I stick to elf, whether it's mage elf, Rouge Elf or Warrior elf I mostly play elves.

I think it's cause their trying to make Inquisition blow us away with it's amazingness. Seriously guys I'm buying the next gen console to play this game!!

Yea I would have to say I play DA2 more then DAO. Origins is EPIC, but it takes along time to get through one play through (not saying that's bad). Da2 is awesome in its own way! Elves are cool, but I cant seem to care enough to do a play through.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:51 pm
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

Yea I would have to say I play DA2 more then DAO. Origins is EPIC, but it takes along time to get through one play through (not saying that's bad). Da2 is awesome in its own way! Elves are cool, but I cant seem to care enough to do a play through.

Ehh I wouldn't say Origins is longer I can do a full run through without missing anything in 24 hours. I think my lowest time was 22:45 now for DA 2 it's about the same speed for me. DA:O just let you explore more then you were able to in DA2 which cut time in half..Now Inquisition we're going to walking for a very long time lol.

Elves are my race I love being racist to human Alistair is my target in Origins right now lol. Lelianna is next lol.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
The Dragon Age Guild.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers