Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image

The days spent in the Mizu were tiring to say the least. Ehn would follow this king to his death for it was the Saiho's wisdom that had picked him but the green maned lion was unsure if he agreed with all the choices of how to rule the king had made. He was strict. Ehn supposed that a king must be to keep his kingdom in check though. The green maned lion had made an oath to follow and so that was what he did.

However, staying in one place for a long period of time was not completely ideal. Despite his oath he'd made the green maned freedom fighter often found him self on the borders looking out at the vast abyss no mans land had to offer. Looking right back at him was nothingness and the hope of those out there that were still in need of his help.

These thoughts often had Ehn's heart feel tight in his chest. The lion felt like he'd abandoned his purpose in life. At least in part. The kingdom of Mizu had great need for him as well. There was still plenty of purpose to stand guard of the kind hearted Saiho. It felt right to be here but that small voice in his head just would not let him be. This duel identity of his as the protector of Mizu and the protector of freedom often clashed in his head. His paws grew restless to travel from time to time and some times the dual between the two was to much to bare.

One such a night where the lion gazed beyond the border with a heavy heart the green maned lion felt a tug in his heart. Something felt like he needed to cross the border for some reason. Feeling a little heavy in the chest the lion took those bold steps forward feeling strange as he did so. No, he'd never turn his back on Mizu but this curious feeling. He needed to move forward.

"No direction but to trust the final destination. " He whispered to him self what ever that had meant. Each paw step away from the border became easier and easier as if with purpose.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image
His companion, and savior, seemed more and more restless as of late. He was content in the Mizu kingdom but contentment and complete satisfaction rarely shared the same heart. Often times Ehn would stare out towards the border, a far-off look in his eyes. The ebony lion was never far away. He was more constant than a shadow and about as silent. He observed without comment and acted without questioning. He trusted his savior's judgement. Even if it meant serving under a new lord.

That afternoon Ehn seemed more restless than was normal for him. He paced, he sighed, he sometimes spoke softly to himself, as if his thoughts were too painful to keep inside. Reshiram watched as he always did.

When Ehn rose and began to walk to the border, Reshiram was on his paws and following just behind. Where Ehn felt drawn, Reshiram felt only a leery hesitation. They were leaving the Saiho behind? What if an enemy fell on their borders?

He shot a questioning look over to his companion but for the moment, he held his tongue.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:06 am
Thalion
I can't be overly active but I wanted to finish this rp for a while so at least the first step of misty meta can start.

Reshiram could always be counted on to be right beside him in any circumstance and Ehn was for ever grateful for a friend as such. Their party had been split between the kingdoms except for Reshiram and him self. Even the two winged brothers had been sent to separate kingdoms.

This was all for the balance to be upheld so Ehn felt it was probably for the best. Here the balance could be upheld and protected from those that would do such a pure thing wrong. Right? The green maned lion put his faith in the gods of these lands fully which is why ever step out of the boarder pained him greatly with questions as to why he felt strongly there was something just beyond. Though the steps got easier, there were still those pained questions.

One more pained paw step forward had Ehn pause in the midst of the action. He looked over his shoulder at his companion quite unsure and uneasy. They were both doing wrong leaving the sweet Saiho behind. This couldn't be right.

"My friend," He looked Reshiram in the eye quite ashamed, "I feel.. There is something I must do but I feel I must go alone." Those words pained him.  
[IC] Tengoku no Kurēdoru Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games