<A> Market Wanderers (Nuhava/Kyrie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:22 pm
Oh dear, she had really opened up Pandora's box here. Though the young lady was bound to realize such things, sooner or later.

"Well, you see, hiding things often make others want to see them all the more." Her smirk deepened. Oh, this was a game she was quite good at. "It's good to tease your lovers every now and then. Keep them on their toes."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 pm
The concept of lovers was a new one to her. She was aware of the fact that others spent more time with each other and of course that her parents were in love, but she had not experienced the desire for such things for herself just yet. Her advice seemed both strange and exciting with the expression and air of mystery that fell over her.
"And you have someone that you like to tease?" she asked with interest.

ceedabear

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:25 pm
It was something the young lady would experience in time. Perhaps to more than one, or perhaps she would never feel the inclination, and there was nothing wrong with that at all. It would be for her to discover in time.

"Oh, yes I do. And he is easy to tease indeed." Ha. She would not get too deeply into the details of what she and Takeru did, less Ankou was likely to skewer with that overgrown stick of his. Wrying a dragon for dominance often ended up in, well, rampant destruction. Ah well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:24 am
Kyrie giggled at her reply and shook her head. She still did not fully understand the full breadth of her implications, but it did not make it any less amusing.
"You make it sound like a lot of fun," she smirked and turned her attention back to the cloth. "I think I will go with this gold and blue. I really like what you suggested. I think it will feel and look good," she nodded and looked for the merchant.

ceedabear

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:25 pm
"Oh, it is a lot of fun indeed." Just not very... well... Child friendly fun, no.

"Yes, I think it will look lovely. Now, I know just the seamstress I can take you to visit..."

[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff