Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:38 pm
Ok, I'm not the Doctor but I thought I'd say hey to everyone, gonna try to get on as much as I can since I have a somewhat reliable internet connection and I am still looking for work so that might not be that much. If you want to keep up with me, I've been on Twitter(@Taranthemaster), Facebook( https://www.facebook.com/thelonewolfjedi ), and YouTube(Lonewolfjedi), follow me, add me as a friend, or sub me on those three. For now, I'd like to give you guys a preview of one of my next YT vids, my Top 10 Incarnations of The Doctor

10. Colin Baker
9. William Hartnell
8. Patrick Troughton
7. Sylvester McCoy
6. Peter Davison
5. Matt Smith
4. Jon Pertwee
3. David Tennant
2. Tom Baker
1. Christopher Eccleston

I left out John Hurt, Paul McGann, and Peter Capaldi for reasons I explain in the video, I'd like to know your favorites, let me know

C-Ya  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:06 pm
The Lone Wolf Jedi
Ok, I'm not the Doctor but I thought I'd say hey to everyone, gonna try to get on as much as I can since I have a somewhat reliable internet connection and I am still looking for work so that might not be that much. If you want to keep up with me, I've been on Twitter(@Taranthemaster), Facebook( https://www.facebook.com/thelonewolfjedi ), and YouTube(Lonewolfjedi), follow me, add me as a friend, or sub me on those three. For now, I'd like to give you guys a preview of one of my next YT vids, my Top 10 Incarnations of The Doctor

10. Colin Baker
9. William Hartnell
8. Patrick Troughton
7. Sylvester McCoy
6. Peter Davison
5. Matt Smith
4. Jon Pertwee
3. David Tennant
2. Tom Baker
1. Christopher Eccleston

I left out John Hurt, Paul McGann, and Peter Capaldi for reasons I explain in the video, I'd like to know your favorites, let me know

C-Ya

POPS!!!! *glomps* we've missed you! It's so good to see your still around - how is everything? Did you have a nice birthday? How is Matty? Don't disappear on us again! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:26 pm
Nia Phoenix
The Lone Wolf Jedi

10. Colin Baker
9. William Hartnell
8. Patrick Troughton
7. Sylvester McCoy
6. Peter Davison
5. Matt Smith
4. Jon Pertwee
3. David Tennant
2. Tom Baker
1. Christopher Eccleston

C-Ya

POPS!!!! *glomps* we've missed you! It's so good to see your still around - how is everything? Did you have a nice birthday? How is Matty? Don't disappear on us again! xd

Hmm, where to start, first, thanks for the welcome, everything is ok, given the situation, Matty's getting bigger(his mom started his own facebook page), and I'll try not to disappear at least for this long, sorry  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:30 pm
Ok. I might be re-doing that list cuz I saw The Day of The Doctor and plan on seeing the movie and so far, I'm knocking Colin Baker off the list and putting John Hurt in there, as for whether or not to put McGann in there, I'll have to watch the movie to find out but for now, Colin is out, Hurt is in  

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:36 pm
The Lone Wolf Jedi
Nia Phoenix
The Lone Wolf Jedi

10. Colin Baker
9. William Hartnell
8. Patrick Troughton
7. Sylvester McCoy
6. Peter Davison
5. Matt Smith
4. Jon Pertwee
3. David Tennant
2. Tom Baker
1. Christopher Eccleston

C-Ya

Hmm, where to start, first, thanks for the welcome, everything is ok, given the situation, Matty's getting bigger(his mom started his own facebook page), and I'll try not to disappear at least for this long, sorry

emotion_hug Better not! This place just isn't the same without you! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:03 am
Day of the Doctor Part 1
Day of the Doctor Part 2
The Time of the Doctor Part 1
The Time of the Doctor Part 2
Enjoy  

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:34 am
Ok, after watching the 1996 TV movie, I'm putting McGann on the list and taking off Troughton so him and Colin Baker are off and Hurt and McGann are on... CRAP! THAT MEANS I GOTTA RE-SHOOT SOME OF THE VIDEO! And I won't be able to do that till this weekend. Meh, oh well

EDIT: Screw it, I'll re-shoot the whole video with no script  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff