Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyota-Wasomaji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image
(Click above to go to the subforum!)

.: rules :.

1. By entering, you are giving me permission to use your rank idea, even if you do not win. The purpose of this is have most that can be introduced in the future.
2. Do not discourage others from entering. Everyone will have a fair chance at winning.
3. He must stay in the N'W. This rule does not apply to any children though.
4. Have fun!
5. Oh, and the basic stuff. <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:35 pm
[ rehoming ]

User Image

Information
Your name is Zhangzi and you are still a Comet; a member of the Nyota-Wasomaji that is still searching for their constellation, their place in the sky. Your mother and father have known one another for quite a long time and are currently two of the oldest, if not the oldest members in the pack. You and your two brothers were the first pups born after the Great Shaking and the only pups even around at that time, thus you grew up alone aside from eachother. Your personality is unknown, even to your family and pack. Your history has been made, but your destiny is up for the taking.

Create-a-Rank
Your objective is to create a brand new rank that can be introduced during the upcoming meta event. I'm specifically looking for a rank that can be given away as a reward for participation in meta events, one that has to be worked towards versus our current ranks which are all open to the public at any point. Aside from the leader and familiar ranks of course. It could be even rarer if you want it to be, having people work a lot harder, RP a certain amount an participate in meta, be involved in that sort of thing, to actually obtain it. I don't know exactly what I want, so that's why we're holding a contest. <3

Rank Rarity:
open - anyone can choose this rank, no requirements
uncommon - minor requirements
limited - pre-requisites and only a certain number of this rank in the pack or 1 per X amount of another rank/members
rare - 1 to 5 within the entire pack or a large amount of requirements

The Form
Simply fill this form out, post it in the thread, and wait~

[quote="Quaji"][/quote]

[size=11][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank Name:[/b]
[b]How to obtain:[/b]
[b]Rarity:[/b]
[b]Rank description:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b] [/size]

Nyota-Wasomaji

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:00 pm
Quaji

Name: Talencia
Rank Name: Augur
How to obtain: Three apprentice rps with either another Augur or with a Star-Tracker.
Rarity: Limited (? Uncommon would probably work too)
Rank description: Augurs study the star patterns of the past, that which the Star-Trackers have inscribed on the walls. They then use this information to calculate and predict future events. They would warn of coming calamity, predict the best times to hold ceremonies, and perhaps call certain times blessed for the birth of pups. Their domain would be the future of the pack.
Anything else: While this rank could potentially be used for seers, it is not meant to produce true predictions. These are the astrologers of the pack, using past star movements to predict future events. It would be completely open to both failure and success in predictions, and up to individuals on how serious to take said predictions.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:45 pm
Quaji

Name: AstoriaFallen
Rank Name: Undae
How to obtain: 10 RPs with a colossus and have been with Pack for at least 1 month. There is 1 for every 10 colossus.
Rarity: Limited
Rank description: Undae are the big wigs of the Colossus, the "Alpha Dog" so to speak. They make sure the Colossus are trained up and ready to strike at a moments notice. They are the most skilled of warriors and can be challenged to their rank if someone feels they aren't up to par (would only happen if all slots are filled for the current quota, otherwise it would be a contest between the colossus's wanting the rank) . Overall they make sure that their skills are honed and that any new recruits are fit and healthy and able to answer and complete common tasks that are required of them.
Anything else:
Would add challenges for those that want to become the rank if the slots are full. As well as a challenge for those that want to fill any open slots.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:14 pm
heart love for the thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:44 am
Oh wow, I thought I closed this. ;; Super sorry to you two!

AstoriaFallen

I'm going to be going with your entry. I've been trying to figure out a sort of captain rank for a while now but I could never think of the name, info, all that good stuff. You can go ahead and post him for recerting.

Talencia

But since there were only two entries and both were super awesome (in fact, I'll probably throw Augur in too), expect something in your inbox soonish. c:

Thank you both for entering!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:24 am
Wow, thank you! I'm glad the rank worked well for you! Grats to Astoria too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:23 pm
Quaji
Oh wow, I thought I closed this. ;; Super sorry to you two!

AstoriaFallen

I'm going to be going with your entry. I've been trying to figure out a sort of captain rank for a while now but I could never think of the name, info, all that good stuff. You can go ahead and post him for recerting.

Talencia

But since there were only two entries and both were super awesome (in fact, I'll probably throw Augur in too), expect something in your inbox soonish. c:

Thank you both for entering!

AHHH!! <3 Thank you!!

And grats to you too Talencia!! <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:51 pm
Quaji

Who colored him?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:57 pm
AstoriaFallen
Quaji

Who colored him?
I had a feel I forgot that. I believe Skye colored him.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas