Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ orp ] Aftermrowth Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:48 pm
February 14th
6:04 pm

And then the status effect wore off. Everyone was naked.

Happy Valentine's Day.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:46 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pop.

User Image

iloveyoudie
Aye Avast
Enoh Love
lilwolfpard
nothing yet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:50 pm
Oh no.

"America," Kostya said, covering himself as fast as possible, "Please assist in finding cloth." He was red from the neck upwards, and looked almost on the verge of tears.

This was Terrible, Horrible, No Good, and Very Bad, because he.

Was naked.

lizbot

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:17 pm
At the sound of Kostya's voice, America did a languid full body stretch, barely noting any nearby bodies as she sleepily blinked over at him. "Mmmmm...it'll be fine, honey. Go back to sleep."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:13 pm
astrazilla

There was the sound of a throat being cleared followed by a sharp cough-laugh as a dark green scarf was dangled in front of Kostya.

"You're all naked," Tuck supplied helpfully.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Lawrence found himself sprawled ungainly on the floor, the watch that was Butch's totem beside him where it had evidently popped off mid shapeshift. He picked it up and neatly secured it around his slender wrist. He really wasn't pleased about the whole nudity thing, he had no mask, no beads to mark him as Jan, no makeup and everything else to mark him as Chantelle. Instead he was Lawr, nothing but raw chilly Lawrence.

And he was inconvenienced. Inconvenience meant that he had a powerful desire to destroy something ignorant of his wonder.

He settled for standing up and taking in the disastrous nude orgy that was his co-workers and peers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:22 pm
"America, being vorst president," he chided, about to start on some sort of grand, pitiful rant-- but then Tuck saved him.

Kostya carefully wound the scarf around his waist in the most discreet manner possible, maximising the coverage to the best of his ability.

"Spasiba, Tuck," he said, nodding once. "Is being long time since talk to. Is good to know you are being safe. Many missions?"

pinchmonster

lizbot

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:24 pm
"Oh you lucky, ******** b*****d!" Otto grouched up as Tuck entered the scene. "Why do you and the ********' chimney smoker get to keep yer ******** clothes!" His face was red. He still sat on the cold hallway floor, covering himself up with nothing but his hands. He was mad at them because he had no one else to be mad at.

Rejam

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:26 pm
Some time after the frenzy of Destroy The TP had ended and the kittens had started succumbing left and right to battle-weary drowsiness, Taym too had decided that now was an excellent time for a nap: there would be no text messages, no phone calls, no duty rosters, nothing but a hallway full of shredded tissue and a lap full of kittens, and it wasn't like he could do anything about the situation besides wait it out.

The lap full of kittens was gone. He had a lap full of... of... of other things.

The sudden chaos jerked him awake, and time dilated as he realized he was encumbered by a pile of naked limbs. Fortunately Kostya was already isolated and Taym was going to tell himself that he'd been that way when it happened. A frantic moment followed during which he disentangled himself from the vicinity of any skin that appeared to belong to anyone male, which left him with a drowsy America and with Peyton.

This was all in all not the worst thing that had ever happened to him, but he was aware that Peyton was likely to disagree. Rapidly and unthinkingly he stripped off his coat and pushed it at her, politely putting a hand over his eyes and trying not to grin. "Sorry, sorry," he managed.  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:30 pm
The magical flying cursor was gone.

Maebe strolled back into the hallway, seemingly unaffected by the fact that she or anyone was any different than they would have been clothed, and started looking for the magical flying cursor.

"So." She leered openly. "Is this a new thing, are we doing this now? Because if so, I am totally cool with it." Her face pinched with unhappiness. "Except you, Tuck. You should strip down. Hurry, before it's too late. Solidarity."

pinchmonster
Pretty much everyone idc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:35 pm
Tuck had a mile-wide s**t-eating grin on his face that he was really trying to hide behind random coughs, but it wasn't working.

"I been in the ******** Amazon, and you guys are all up here naked and you didn't even invite me, but I'm the lucky b*****d," Tuck grinned at Otto before giving Kostya a nod.

"Many missions, man. Good to be home."

Suddenly Maebe, who was given a crooked smile. Herryk shifted in the depths of his mind, more attentive than he had been.

"Looks like I'm late to the party. You want my coat?" He sounded like he might be disappointed if she said yes. "The ******** is up with all this toilet paper?"  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:38 pm
"Yes, I want your coat." She folded her arms, and somehow that failed to hide anything important. "I want it, and the rest of your clothing, on the ground. Your brethren need you, Tuck. Where's the man who woke me up in a speedo?" She highly doubted he was shy about this kind of thing.

"Oh, look, is that Otto?" She bent in and gave him a cheeky wave. "Whosa widdle naked grump yesyouis!"

It seemed, as Taym was suspectible to baby talk with kittens, so Maebe was.. with naked people.

pinchmonster
bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:41 pm
Yes, Tuck. Yes you were. Being naked in front of all these jackasses was not how he wanted to spend Valentines Day. No, he'd wanted to spend it not doing anything, because he was a lonely, angry kid.

Maebe's teasing was met with a very hard glare from a pair of icy blue eyes. For a while he was just mad, red in the face.

And then he spared one hand to flip her off with.

"Screw you, b***h."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:54 pm
Tuck opened his mouth to pop off a retort, but it seemed like tempers were running high, Otto, so he kept his mouth shut.

For now.

He did toss his jacket towards Maebe, though. You know, just in case she wanted it.

And then, in a stage whisper: "Otto, you're naked."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces