User Image
Chetan had thought it was going to be easy to adjust to living with his new mate and being in a new clan away from his old clan he had grown up in. but it was actually harder than he had thought. the easy part was being with his new mate but the hardest part for him was being away from family. sure he could go off and see then when he pleased but it meant taking a bit of a trip just to go see them. giving a sigh, he was enjoying being with his mate but he currently missed his family he was use to seeing all the time.

User Image
Ugitsiha could tell her new mate was sad about not being so close to his family and she wished she could change things for him be she couldn't. as she stepped out of their den, she sat next to him and leaned on him after bumping his shoulder with her head. " what are you thinking about Chetan?" oh she knew he had to be thinking of his family but she asked the question regardless. there wasn't much she could do to help but try to make the adjust easier on him in whatever way she could.

Chetan smiled at his new mate and then looked up at the sky. " just thinking about how my family is doing." he then gave a sign before flopping to his side and pawing at her. " it's weird not having them so close anymore." pouting a bit, he knew he was being a bit of a child but he couldn't help but miss his parents and siblings. it wasn't like he had lived with any of them when he had hit adulthood, but he had been about to harass then whenever when he was in the same clan and at the moment he truly missed it. " don't get me wrong i love it here but i can't help but wish they were closer to us."

Ugitsiha flopped onto him and gave her own sigh. she hated that he had to be so far from his family. " it's just an adjustment. i can only imagine what its like having to be away from your family. if you want we can go visit them whenever you want." she hoped she was helping but she had a feeling she wasn't being of much help. pouting, she was sad she couldn't really do anything for her mate with helping him adjust.

" i know...." Chetan felt like he was being a big old baby but he couldn't help it. sighing more, it was clear he was making himself depressed over it all. " i guess we can go see them tomorrow. it is a bit of a walk so if your up to it tomorrow i wouldn't mind." he knew she was trying to help but it seemed just talking about it made him more sad. with it just the two of them and no birds to distract him, he couldn't help but think about his family at the moment.

" sounds good to me." as she laid on him, she tried to think up something to cheer him up. after a bit, she got up and then tugged on his ear a bit to get him up and moving. " come on lets go do something to distract you for now. its not good to mop about all sad." now she started to paw at him and nudge him to try to get him moving. she figured she could at lest distract him and try to make him cheer up. " if you don't get up i'll go get Uzulu and maybe he could get you to move." grinning, she hoped that would work to get the big lug up.
"alright alright i'll get up. just don't get Uzulu, he can hurt with that beak of his." groaning, he finally decided to move after all her pestering and prodding him. shaking dirt from his mane, he playfully pawed at his mate. " alright so what is this grand plan to distract me?" eyeing her, he wondered what in the world she was cooking up in the brain of hers. sometimes he felt like he knew whatever she was thinking but she did surpise him alot.

"why don't i take you around to meet more of the shadow clan? it will be a nice little distraction and maybe it will help you feel more at home here."