Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Best Legend of Zelda Game? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayamarii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:29 am
Hello everyone u v u This has probably been a topic before, and if it has.. well.. here it is again! Hahaha anyway, I was just curious to see what everyone else thought. Personally, I loved Skyward Sword, and Ocarina of Time is another good one (of course)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:00 pm
For me, it's a tie between Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time.

I haven't played enough of the 2D Zeldas, but I really like what I've experienced of The Minish Cap. I can't list it as one of my favorites if I haven't beaten it, though.

I enjoyed Skyward Sword too, but the controls got really frustrating sometimes ;_; And I didn't like how repetitive it was compared to the other 3D Zeldas.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Kayamarii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 pm
16-bit Jazzy

I haven't played enough of the 2D Zeldas, but I really like what I've experienced of The Minish Cap. I can't list it as one of my favorites if I haven't beaten it, though.

I enjoyed Skyward Sword too, but the controls got really frustrating sometimes ;_; And I didn't like how repetitive it was compared to the other 3D Zeldas.
I feel you haha I haven't finished Majora's Mask yet but I know everyone loves it x3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:09 pm
yeah same for me, its a tie though between LttP wind waker and TP.  

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:20 pm
Kayamarii
16-bit Jazzy

I feel you haha I haven't finished Majora's Mask yet but I know everyone loves it x3

Argh I dunno if I'll ever finish Majora's Mask... it's just too stressful X(  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:21 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Kayamarii
16-bit Jazzy

Argh I dunno if I'll ever finish Majora's Mask... it's just too stressful X(
Hahaha amen to that one xD but it is pretty fun, I haven't played it in awhile though 0.0  

Kayamarii

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:13 pm
3D: Wind Waker
2D: Link's Awakening DX  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:39 pm
Mine would have to be both Oracle games. I liked the items and beyond fun if you have both games. Every extra was well worth trying like the bonus dungeon.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:59 am
SPEAKING OF GAME BOY ZELDAS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3s0z0aKH9c

(it's a cool glitch in Link's Awakening. also this series is great if you like glitches)

I don't get the love for the GB titles over Minish Cap. GBA games in general are just so unloved. Well, relatively speaking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:22 pm
link Between Worlds and Ocarina of Time 3D!!!!!  

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hippie Pookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:32 pm
My pick would be Ocarina of Time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:10 pm
So I played Majora's Mask and now I'm really struggling to decide whether it or OoT is better.

OoT isn't as ANNOYING AND STRESSFUL and is probably lots longer and also doesn't have as many tedious parts

But Majora is more exciting and varied in its gameplay and I'm more attached to its characters ARGH  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Kristehh

Shy Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:58 pm
Link to the Past & Ocarina of Time. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:33 pm
Link to the Past. Hands down.

That being said, I haven't played a super lot of the LoZ games.

Although I have borrowed a lot of them for a REALLY LONG time.
(hue hue hue)

Meta_Fish

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

NagisaLovesSwimming

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:43 pm
i don't wanna say BEST but at least my personal favorite was windwaker. it was one of the first i played as a child and i remember enjoying it a lot. i played it again a few months back and it still made me just as happy.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff