Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
Sooo, bank..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Craftiest

Timid Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 am
Do I really have to save and exit my game every time I want to use it? There's no way to access it from in-game?
Yes, I'm already using it, I'm just curious if there's a more convenient way to use it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 pm
Nope, that's pretty much the only way. But what I find even more annoying is that you can only transfer using box 1. Back when they were advertising they kept going on about how you'd be able to transfer whole boxes to bank, inferring that it was multiple boxes at a time. But no, you can only upload Pokémon out of box 1 from gen V. Even worse, not only do they not go directly into bank(instead going to the transfer box, which you must empty before you can upload any more Pokémon), but you can only send them to X and/or Y by drag-and-drop one Pokémon at a damn time.
classified_fu

TwilitOni

Tenacious Healer

Shinkugenzou

Omnipresent Phantom

13,890 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:36 pm
Be happy you even have the bank to use in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:00 pm
Phazon Addict
Nope, that's pretty much the only way. But what I find even more annoying is that you can only transfer using box 1. Back when they were advertising they kept going on about how you'd be able to transfer whole boxes to bank, inferring that it was multiple boxes at a time. But no, you can only upload Pokémon out of box 1 from gen V. Even worse, not only do they not go directly into bank(instead going to the transfer box, which you must empty before you can upload any more Pokémon), but you can only send them to X and/or Y by drag-and-drop one Pokémon at a damn time.
classified_fu

you can use the "select/start" button switch cursor modes lol  

Dangerous Macadamia

Anxious Kitten

12,725 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kennisaur

Angelic Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:19 pm
Never works for me  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:57 am
Koutei Uchiha
Be happy you even have the bank to use in the first place.

I disagree. If Nintendo can make something better to use, more people will use it. Just accepting an issue instead of resolving it stagnates progress.  

Spinne Biss
Crew

The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces