Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]
[JRP] No Place Like Home (Somehairle, Saluraropicrusa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image Somhairle was chipper. It was a good day so far. He had just left his companion with his mate for the day and they were both happy when he left. He was good. It was a bright day, with the sun glittering through the trees.

The pack was still small, so Airle took on the tasks of other ranks when he could - sentry or guard. He hoped the pack would begin to grow as would the guard and sentries. He didn't mind - not really, but it could be taxing to do so much at once, but patrol was important.

He continued on his path to the outer edge of the pack, sniffing the air a bit. It would be easier to have his companion, but Damu needed the klipspringer's aid more than he did at this point. He wandered along the beaten path, one he had taken a few times to continue his journey and patrol.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image

Saluraropicrusa was following a dream she had. The dream was much more real that anything she had seen in a while. She wasn't sure exactly what it meant, but she felt like she had been in this area before. The dream had come to her many moons ago, and now that she had walked into this land, it had come back to her. Vivid as ever.

She trusted her vivid dreams as much as she could, they always had a way of telling her things, even if she wasn't sure exactly what until it happened. She had never had one go amiss yet. Or at least, she hadn't remembered one going amiss. Most the time they had to do with her, or someone she was going to meet. This time, it was a place she was going to be... Well where she was now.

Something was at ease with her as she moved through the land without too much caution. Something about the place felt right. She wasn't sure what, but she wasn't about to question it. Soon, she found herself looking far off at a male wild dog. She moved towards him, still everything feeling as if they were happening exactly how it was suppose to.

"Greetings."

Seaki

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:21 pm
Airle paused upon hearing a voice the sounds of footsteps, ears flicking forward with the sound. They were heading right towards him and not many creatures ventured up the mountain willingly.

He watched the direction of the footsteps, seeing a purple colored dog venture through the trees.

He remained silent for a moment, watching her approach. She didn't seem startled by his presence - in fact, she seemed rather sure of herself. It could be confidence, but it could be one of the rare dogs that could See.

"Hello," he returned her greeting. "What brings you up this high into the mountains?"

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:41 pm
She didn't really know how to answer that question. What brought her to the mountains? Her dreams, that was all she could say in to the other, but words would not come to her throat yet. She gave him a sweet smile and inclined her head to him out of being polite. "My dreams spoke to me." She said. Maybe she sounded crazy, maybe she was crazy, she didn't know the answer to that either.

"I feel like I have been here before." She said with a glance around the place. Perhaps, not in this exact spot, but the trees and other vegetation looked quite the same. It was the piece she was looking for, the home that she needed. She knew this more than she knew who she was which was silly to her, but she wasn't going to question it. It wasn't her place to.

"My name is Saluraropicrusa"

Seaki

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:31 pm
He smiled, nodding. It made sense to him - he had talked to a few of the whisperers and their Alpha seemed to know a lot about them and her own companion had the Sight. He wondered if this female had the sight as well, though he supposed it could be something else as well. He'd talk to the Alpha about it.

"Of course," he started. "These are the Tangambili's pack lands," he informed her, unsure if she knew or not from her dreams. "You're welcome to come here." He tilted his head towards the inners of the pack lands, right down the path. "My name is Somhairle. Feel free to call me Airle, though."
I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:32 pm
He seemed as welcoming as she had thought he was. Though no where did she ever see him in her dreams. It was strange how you could feel so at peace with someone you had never met before or even seen. "Oh! Why thank you!" she said with a bow of her head. He was very kind and she was happy about that. She almost had a bit of fear rush through her, but now her thoughts were at ease as ever. Her tail began to wag a bit as she looked back at him.

"I am not familiar with the name of this pack, but the lands...." She looked about again. It was almost as if she had been there herself, even though this was the first time she had actually stepped foot here. "have you ever had a dream so vivid that it almost seemed real?" She asked him curiously. She wondered if there were other's like that.

Seaki

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:35 am
The General smiled a bit. She was a kind dog as far as he could tell. The Alpha would always make the final judgement, but it was part of his duties to bring any stray dog's into the packs if they were interested. Even if the purple female did not stay, it was always nice to rest your paws in a safe place before traveling onward to a new location.

"I can't say I've had many vivid dreams," he told her. He really didn't, and if they were it was of his own past. Just memories, that's all. Not of new, far off places that he had never seen before. "But I think a few members of the pack do," if he was correct in assuming that she was a Seer.

He had only heard stories, after all. Tales and secret murmurs of the actual abilities of a Seer. He didn't know specific details, but he knew he heard something about vivid dreams before.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:19 pm
Her ears perked forward when he said he knew of some who had them. That interested her more than anything else. She had never ran into anyone who said they had vivid dreams like she experienced, so this was something she wanted to learn more about. Most of it she couldn't, for the life of her, understand or even know what she was seeing. She needed help, and this male just might have the key she needed.

"Oh! Would it be any trouble to show me who?" She asked him hoping that he was going to allow her to follow him where she needed to go. He seemed the helpful type and seemed kind. " I mean, if it's no trouble." She said, her excitement was rising in the possibility of it all though she kept herself from showing any of it. If she did, she might end up scaring the male more than anything. Was something she was afraid of happening.

Seaki

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:04 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Seaki
Seers in the pack are currently: Ghenna (owned by hibi-tea; she's on hiatus rn though), Naiyah (owned by Alpaca Chobi; she's on semi-hiatus ah!), and I have a Klipspringer Seer named Blancun. If you want to seek that RP xD; This can probably be wrapped up soon as well.

Somhairle gave a conceding nod, "If any of them are out and about, I'll show you to them," he promised. Normally Blancun was up and about at this time. It was hard to catch the others sometimes since they all slept at different times as well. "Everyone in the pack has a sort of different schedule," he told her. "So there's always someone awake."

No one kept the same schedule either. He gave a small chuckle at her barely contained enthusiasm. "This way, then," he tilted his head, turned away from her. He'd take her to the inner parts of the pack where she could explore and hopefully run into one of the whisperers that she sought out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:18 pm
Seaki
Oh! Sweet, I can ask Chobi for rp when she can. ^o^ <3
And that's fine with me. :3
We can end it here? She'll also be open for other rps if you wish. ^^

She nodded and understood that things could get a bit busy. Not that she'd ever been in a pack before, but she did understand how things went from time to time. It was more common sense in her eyes than anything. She nodded and started to follow the other who had offered her more than he probably knew. "Thank you." She said with a smile.

She wanted to add more, but she wasn't really sure what to say. She wasn't good at starting conversations. Her mind was running wild in hopes that she'd see those who were like her soon. Though, she also wanted to make herself comfortable and well adjusted with the rest of the pack.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces