Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:56 am
User Image
He had woken up unusually early that day with visions again. Lions he had never met, faces he didn't know. How was any of this considered a gift? It had proven to be a bit useful, though he couldn't quite control it. He wasn't sure if he was truly ever going to be able to. The only time it had been helpful was with Mati because it had given him a glimpse of her past that she had seemingly forgotten. Perhaps he'd learn how it worked so he could control it? For now, however, he was plagued with quick passing images of a past he'd never known.

It was mid afternoon at this point and he decided he would go get something to drink. He was thirsty and now that he wasn't dwelling on his thoughts it was quite apparent to him how thirsty he truly was.

He found the watering hole quickly and approached the cool waters and looked around. He didn't see anything worthy of an alert so he dipped his dark maw to the crisp liquid and lapped it up generously. Finally quenching his thirst he rose up from the waters edge and headed towards a shady patch with tall golden grass around it. It was time to relax.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:10 pm
User Image

Frigga was feeling thirsty. Who knew walking around with a frown and an attitude could make someone so parched. But it wasn't easy, she supposed, to always be the one with the sour opinion. Someone had to do it, though, or how would the others know if they were really secure with what they were thinking? As far as she was concerned, she was doing the world a great service by being a b***h.

And anyway, she generally didn't care for most things.

Arriving at the watering hole, she scrunched her nose at the sight in front of her- another lion already there. She knew that colors didn't matter in her pride, but she still didn't like the wild colors. Sighing, she sat down.

"Should I wait for my turn, or do you mind if I join you?" she more or less demanded.
AstoriaFallen

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 pm
The sound of paw prints alerted him to another presence but by the way they fell he knew he wasn't in too much danger. He glanced over just as the female spoke and he noted her somber expression. She needed to get out more. "By all means, drink. You don't need my permission to do that." He said watching her out of mild curiosity.

She seemed like a real grump. Which wasn't an issue for him, but her expression and demeanor wasn't exactly one he ran across often. It was curious for him. "Rather warm out today, no?" He dipped his head to the water and drank from it a few moments more before moving a ways up the embankment and taking a seat, his tail curling around his front paws as he looked around a moment before returning his gaze to the female before him.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:38 am
She frowned and moved forward, not offering a thank you as she dipped her head to take a drink of water. As he had said- she didn't need his permission to drink, so she didn't need to thank him for letting her, now did she? She imagined it was rude not to show appreciation, even in such a situation, but it would have been much ruder if she had been told to shove off. There were plenty of ways this could have gone, and she wasn't going to dwell on what the right road might have been.

the water was very refreshing.

When he commented on the weather, she gave him a bit of a look, wondering if that was the best he could come up with in terms of small talk. Still, she SUPPOSED it was an effort, no matter how pathetic, and she had better reply to him.

"Yes, it is," she said lowly, "you must be feeling very hot with that dark colored fur of yours- I can't imagine the sun is being very kind to you." She thought his coat was interesting, but she wasn't going to say that.

AstoriaFallen

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:41 pm
Cajanic

He glanced over to her at her comment about his coat. "I can't say that it is. Fortunate for you to have such a lovely light color." He could honestly say he was envious of the lighter colored lions but this was what he was born with so he made due.

"My name is Areoiris, may I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" He asked softly taking a seat. She seemed rather standoffish so he wouldn't be surprised if she didn't want to give him her name.

He glanced around momentarily to make sure the area was still secure and then turned his attention back to the lioness before him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:37 pm
"It is quite lovely, but light fur has it own problems," she supposed keeping it clean was trouble, and there was the fact that it could seem a bit... plain when she looked at other lions, like him. His coat, while strange, did have markings that were more than a little intriguing. She was sure they came from a very interesting heritage. If she was less of a jerk, she might have considered asking about it.

But she was, in fact, a jerk, so she decided to take the compliment she had been given and leave it at that.

"Frigga," she replied when he asked for her name, "I suppose it's not horrible having met you, Areoiris. You seem to be reasonably respectful." She noticed him look around a moment, her eyebrow arching.

"Are you waiting for someone? I didn't mean to keep you from company," the female told him quickly.

AstoriaFallen

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:26 pm
Cajanic

He had to agree, he could understand how light fur could have issues of it's own. How each handled it was what made each other who they were.

"It's a Pleasure to meet you Frigga." He said warmly as he listened as she complimented him. He was at least going to take it as a compliment. She had seemed rather stand offish at first so this was good to him that she was at least doing that much.

"My Mother raised me well." He said with a smile, despite his mischievous childhood antics he had turned out rather well overall. He still had his moments though, today wasn't one of those days though.

"It's just habit I suppose. The only company you are keeping me from is that of my own." He said jestingly. "I'm not keeping you am I?" He asked in return. One never really did know what others had going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:49 am
Frigga frowned. His mother raised him well? She supposed she couldn't argue- he did seem to be respectful and somewhat kind, even if she wasn't really one who liked that kind of thing. For her, it was much easier to throw up her nose and not make connections.

Kept her from being disappointed in others if she always thought the worst of them. In fact, finding him somewhat agreeable was more than she had offered anyone else in a long time.

Maybe she was going soft.

"No, I was just looking for a drink. I didn't really have any plans beyond that." The truth, too. She had no plans for the day.

"But I suppose I should get going. I'm sure there's still plenty left to do." She wouldn't call it running away- she was just making sure she protected herself.

AstoriaFallen

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:55 pm
Cajanic
Had much going on! Forgive my lateness

He wouldn't keep her any longer and he gave her a small nod of his head as she spoke.

He glanced towards the suns position in the sky. He too had some things he was looking to getting accomplished himself. "It was nice having met you Frigga. May we cross paths again." He gave her a semi bow and he turned and padded away from the watering hole and the lioness whom he had just met.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:57 am
Nice meeting her? No one ever told her that... she didn't know what to think of it, though it seemed to make her face burn a little. Maybe she was feeling sick- she had never blushed before, and she was sure she hadn't started just because a lion was being somewhat nice to her.

"It was... nice meeting you too," she said faintly, as though she had not intended for him to hear it.

She watched him as he left, feeling a little bothered. She wasn't used to conversation or lions who seemed to have some intelligence being nice to her. She had spent most of her time with idiots of creatures that clearly didn't like her.

Though she had told him she needed to go, she remained at the watering hole a while longer, just thinking.

AstoriaFallen
Fin!

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items