Hiddochi wolf
*I'm slowly realizing that I most likely won't be able to graduate on time with all of my classmates in 2017, because I just can't handle 17 ******** credit hours per semester. This is insane. I work my a** off nonstop and still can't get anything right and I'm utterly exhausted all the time. And of course, the way they have stacked up our graduation requirements, it's necessary to have 17 credit hours each semester for 6 out of the 8 semesters in order to finish the program on time. So I'll probably be stuck up here for another year while my boyfriend and all of my friends are out starting their lives. I'll be the one left behind.

Yeah, I stuck to 15 credits (save for maybe one semester) my entire way through and made up for it by taking summer courses. Those around me would sign up for more credits than me but would just end up failing or dropping out of one. Since I didn't have as many courses to focus on, I got good grades (I think I only ever got one B, and an A- here and there). It was a better tactic for me.

But I still drove myself into depression by the end of Junior year trying to get perfect marks sooo…

Thankfully by Senior year I adopted the IDGAF mentality. xd