[PRP] A Walk with You (Vasu and Leqeyleqey) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:09 pm
His voice sounded like they were joking about and she was, which was great. Picking up her pace, the mare raced after Vasu. This kind of wind felt glorious along her back and in her face. She wasn't going as fast, so she was able to stop before him. When he reared, she bunched back on her haunches, ready to flee.

Glancing up, surprised she hadn't been hit, her body relaxed a little bit. "It was enjoyable." Leqey shook off the feeling. She couldn't let this new place scare her so much. "No..No no! You have done nothing wrong. Just memories." Her voice dropped to the point even she thought all she was doing was thinking it. "Maybe no physical scars, but the mental ones are.." It trailed off and she looked at what could be a new friend or more, since he didn't seem that bad. "Thank you."

Lady Argentum Draconis
Sorry for such a late reply.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 pm
"Ah, I see." he said somberly. He took a deep breath and shook his head. "I must honestly say, it pains me to know someone has wronged you like this." he took a few more steps closer, although he wasn't entirely sure what to do. He obviously wanted to comfort her, but as fear of physical contact seemed to be the thing that made her the most uncomfortable he wasn't sure how to reassure her.

He got a thought then and slowly lowered his head letting the tip of his horn touch hers. It wasn't much but he felt it was a reassuring gesture. "I would never strike you though." he said holding his position for a moment longer. "To harm such beauty, like you possess would be a crime against nature." he said finally moving back. "Like trampling a spring bloom, or a butterfly."

SilverShieldwolf

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:21 pm
She watched him, looking for a sign of hidden meanings behind his words. "You mean that?" Hooves rooted to the ground at the words, Leqey just stood there, staring at Vasu. It couldn't be true, could it?

Lost in thought, she felt reassurance as their horns touched. When he stepped away, the mare really didn't want him to. Maybe she was finding what she needed all this time, another unicorn. Feeling the heat rise up, she tried to cover her face with her braid. "That is very sweet of you to say." Taking a very deep breath the words rushed out, "Do you mind if I stay in your roaming area for a while?" Turning afraid that even though he thought she had beauty, he would still say no and prove that they might be all the same.

Lady Argentum Draconis
Tag failure.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:33 pm
"Every word." he said with a sage nod. He chuckled just slightly. "If you stick around you'll find I always say what I mean, whether or not I really should."

He watched her body language as she eased up slightly, but then tensed again with...embarrassment? Yes definitely, it was easy to tell as she tried to hide the slight rise of color under her pale fur. He kept himself from laughing at her, not wanting to hurt her feelings, as he was starting to understand that she was more like ice than he'd previously though. Beautiful, but so very easy to shatter if you let it fall to far. He cursed whoever had brought her this low, and swore if he ever got his hooves on them they'd pay. No matter who it was.

He was brought out of his musings at her question and nodded. "Of course. There's more than enough food to support two here, and in a few more weeks the weather should turn and it won't be a problem anymore." he said looking up at the sky. "Least that's what the birds keep telling me. They usually have a good sense of when the seasons are about to change." He looked back at her. He wanted to say something more, but let it drop as he couldn't find the right words that wouldn't sound horribly awkward or perhaps bring up things she wouldn't want to remember.

SilverShieldwolf
It's okay :3

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:31 pm
A small smile appeared, her body fully relaxed as it seemed she was being accepted to the area. "Do you talk to the birds often? I have never thought to listen to them or any others." She should have though, it might have protected her a lot sooner. The stallion was different, so she watched him fumble to say something, maybe?

Waiting to see if he would say more, her mind took in his body language. Leqey was beginning to realize that he didn't try to hide, not like others. It was a nice change. "Would you like to show me around? Areas I should avoid, prime eating spots?"

Lady Argentum Draconis
OMG over a month later.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 am
Vasu chuckled. "Not all that often. Only when they have something interesting to say, which isn't all that often. But it does pay to listen to them occasionally. They always know when a storms coming, or when lightening starts a fire in the forest. Always good to have advanced warning of that, save lives that way."

He shifted his weight and smiled when she asked to be shown around. "I would love too." he said and waited for her to follow before motioning around him. "This is the best place in the winter to eat obviously, once it warms up everywhere is a good place to eat, except the little dip between those hills though," he motioned with his horn. "It's full of plants that will make you sick, so don't go there." he watched her as they walked admiring the way she moved as he pointed out other little places that had slightly better grass, or where some of the local wildlife called home. "Everyone around here is friendly for the most part, yes there are your grumps, but no one should give you a hard time for anything." he said with a smile.

SilverShieldwolf
lol it happens.

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:38 pm
Nodding her head in agreement, she followed a couple steps behind as was habit for her. At times she would remember that she can walk along side others, but some habits died harder than others. "It would make sense. I would like to learn how to talk to them, or at least hear them better."

Looking around with wider eyes, she was amazed that Vasu was so considerate. "Those plants, do they have any healing properties to them?" Leqey was curious, but the weather was not right to learn about this plants just yet. "I mean...That you know of. Since you know of their sick causing, I am curious." As the continued the tour of the area, a soft sigh came out. "Grumps? What kind are we talking about?" While it was normal for grumps to be around, she just hoped they were nothing like what she grew up with.

Lady Argentum Draconis
RP partner failure. *hangs head*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:12 pm
"Just takes patience." He said with a nod. "Although if you can't stand birds, you can always ask a squirrel. They're sometimes just as scatterbrained as a bird, but if you can keep their attention they're just as informative, and less likely to sing their news." he chuckled.

He glanced back as they walked and wondered why she was hanging back like that. He frowned slightly and walked a little slower which caused her to walk next to him, or else they'd never get anywhere, having to move at a snails pace. Was it something from the place she'd come from? He'd never met anyone who was so...timid and yet...to him it didn't seem natural for her to be like that. Cruelty then? Someone had conditioned her to be like this. That left a bad taste in his mouth. He wanted to ask, but he didn't want to upset her either. Just something to talk about later, perhaps after they'd become more accustomed to each other's company...provided she stayed around that long. He wanted her too...this little snow bird he'd found.

"I don't believe so." he said finally getting his mind back on task. "I know that they can kill small creatures, mice and the like if they eat more than a seed or two from the pod they're kept in. A large enough dose and I suppose it would kill someone like you or I." he sighed. "I keep hoping a fire will start and wipe the area clean of he plants...but no such luck as of yet." he said resigned to forever warning individuals away from the area.

SilverShieldwolf
*snugs*

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:49 pm
No wonder she never learned to listen to the birds or any other critter. None back there would even take the time. A soft nod was given, though it was just to affirm that she would learn to talk to the animals.

"How would you suggest keeping their attention? Food or playing with them?" Critters had been few and far between for her to remember what to do. And food seemed like a cruel way, from what she had seen done to the smaller ones. "Do you want me to walk beside you? My wings wont bother you?" This stallion was different and a wonderfully blessing on her eyes, but she wasn't going to get her hopes up. The area seemed nice enough, and him sweet. Leqey decided she would stay for a bit, to see how things would go.

She looked to the area of the plants that could harm them. "Just the seeds seem to cause harm? Is there a stream or lake near by to bathe in, just in case one gets some on them?" If the answers seemed nice, she might figure a way to make a small spot to lay in over there. After looking at it more, of course. If not, looking at her wings, she could always resign to living in the trees.

Lady Argentum Draconis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:54 pm
SilverShieldwolf

"Food never hurts." he said. "Fair exchange, they get something they might not get on their own, like seeds or nuts from something with a hard shell that is simple enough for us to crack with our hooves, and you get information. I've never tried to play with a bird...I'm not exactly sure how one would go about that." he mused. "Or a squirrel for that matter...I suppose if they wanted a ride to somewhere a distance away that would take them a long time to reach on their own I'd be amicable to doing that..." he shrugged then chuckled. "Just easier to crack some walnuts and call it good. Although if they need healing that is just as well. Mend a few hurts, hear what there is to hear."

He glanced over at her and nodded. "I would not mind at all if you walked with me. Your wings are not a bother at all." he smiled a bit. "It is easier as well for you. We both won't have to worry about mishearing something the other says." he said nodding to her. "I can't imagine how your wings would bother anyone for that matter. You keep them furled to your body, and if you wanted to take off, I would assume you'd give me enough warning to get away before you spread them, so I wouldn't get feathers in my face." he teased just a bit. "Not that I think I would mind, they look soft." he said.

He pointed with his head. "Over that way is a stream. Although I don't think just rubbing against them would cause harm, I've walked through the patch several times in the past, mostly looking for dead creatures so I can bury them. Don't need the sort that the smell of dead and rotting flesh brings in." he shook his head and switched back to talking about the stream. "It runs all year long, even if there is drought, it may go down to a trickle, but there is a little bowl like basin that it pools enough to be able to still drink from it."

He looked around. "It is a nice spot all in all." he said. "Pretty in any season." He scuffed the ground and cleared off the light snow that was covering the grass and took a nibble. "Be nice when everything isn't frozen...I long for fresh grass..." he said. "And warm weather. I love the winter, don't get me wrong, but I'm ready for spring." he smiled a bit at her and teased gently. "Just as long as you don't melt along with the snow, little snow bird~ Be quite a shame."

He just hoped he hadn't crossed a line with that...

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:39 pm
She hadn't thought about the healing. Sometimes just being an ear could heal too. "Do you think they would like to know what it could feel like to fly? Or would that be too mean to the smaller critters?" Her shoulders hunched up as she realized that it was mean and it looked like she wasn't thoughtful. "Oh, walnuts? Maybe I should start gathering some..." Stopping, she looked around to what she could carry them in.

He was kind and actually wanted to keep company with her. Still not use to it, she had to blink a few times to stay with him. "I wouldn't want to harm you by taking off with no warning." The tone was serious until she realized that he was teasing her. Blushing and ducking her head to the other side so Vasu couldn't see the color. "They are soft." With little thought, Leyqey's wing unfurled to brush along the stallions side. "See?"

Eyes down cast as she turned to look at him and towards the stream. That was safe talk, right? Maybe she would forget that she touched him without being asked. "Thank you for telling me. You are in a beautiful area." While he found a patch under the snow, she kept her head up and eyes looking around. She could see the beauty and longed to be a part of it. Would he let her? And..."What?" So lost in thought she had to back track on what was said. "I don't...I mean..." Flustered now and probably redder than a cardinal, her mane shaking in all directions. "I do not plan on leaving soon. I just arrived and want to stay."

Completely sidestepping the little snow bird comment, because to be quite honest: She didn't know how to take it. Flattered? Yes.

Lady Argentum Draconis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:55 pm
SilverShieldwolf

Vasu tilted his head. "It's possible...squirrels are curious critters, there might be a brave soul that might want to know what it's like to fly." he shrugged. "Never asked since that's not an option for me."

He motioned back towards the forest. "I can show you a good place to get some. Course there aren't any right now. But come fall there will be hundreds. You'll be able to get quite the horde then. I suggest maybe getting something from the trading post to store them in...maybe doing a little healing. They'll be more than happy to give you something or more than one thing, depending."

He shivered slightly when she touched him with her feathers. Was that what clouds felt like? No...clouds couldn't even compare, they wished they were as soft as her feathers. He smiled. "Soft indeed." he said with a nod. "Softer than thistle down." he stared admiringly at her then shook his head. He didn't want to make her feel anymore uncomfortable than he probably already was, not that he wanted too...she was lovely and he really only wanted to make her feel welcome and comfortable. She deserved that, whatever hell she'd been through she deserved a safe place. He was pushing his luck though, he knew that. He needed to tone it down, but it was just in his nature to be honest and upfront with everyone.

He watched her eyes flick over to the stream. Yes, time to change subjects, move on to other things. "You're very welcome." he looked around. "It's nice enough I suppose. Everything one needs relatively close together. And safe enough. Definitely a good thing, although I believe I'd be capable of handling any large crisis, baring...an invasion of those of ill intent. One or two though...I could handle that."

He went quiet and looked around, just letting Leyqey have her space. He blushed a bit at her stammering. Yes, he'd gone too far. Silly him, but the mare obviously needed some cheering up, some teasing, get her mind off of things, let her know that things would be okay. Everyone needed a mental break. He'd do his best to make it so. She was just so...lovely. She deserved happiness.

"I'd like it if you stayed." he said gently. "There is more than enough space for two...it wouldn't be an imposition at all." he said. "Would be nice to have someone around to talk too...but only if you truly wanted to say. I would never force you." he said with a nod.

He then shuffled and decided to focus on eating, chewing slowly. Best to let things simmer down a bit.

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:30 pm
She blushed. Of course he wouldn't know that with squirrels or any of the other land bound, like himself. What had she been thinking when she asked that? "I.. I am sorry. I don't know why I even asked that." Her wings raised up so they wouldn't keep touching Vasu. Even though it was feeling nice to touch someone who didn't mind it. "That would be nice. I hope that they like it." She looked at her back, wondering if it would hurt having the critters gripping her back with their claws. "Maybe I should get a carrier or something made for them to ride in."

Her whole body turned a red at his compliment. She knew they were soft, but hearing it from another. That was just something special for her. Her stance relaxed, that she started to eat while listening to the stallion. Leqey took in his movements as he looked to see what she had been looking at. "What do you think about me helping out?" She wasn't sure could do much, at least not at this time. If she stayed here, where she was already feeling comfortable, she could learn some extra confidence.

Lifting her head from the grass, Leqey looked closer at Vasu. He seemed sweet. Nicer than any other she had been around. "There does seem to be much room for two, or more." Her voice dropped to a hush at the last words left her. "I would truly like to stay." The nod did it for her. Her mind was made up. Dropping her head down, she stepped closer to Vasu. "Thank you."

Lady Argentum Draconis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:09 am
SilverShieldwolf

He shook his head and chuckled a bit. "It's alright. I am more than aware of my physical limitations and willing to acknowledge them. Nothing for you to be sorry about." he said. "Everyone might be a little wiser if they took the time to know what they were really capable of, but it is very time consuming and sometimes it reveals a little more truth than some are willing to accept." He shook his head and lowered it slightly. "Now, I'm sorry. I'm waxing philosophical, and no one wants to hear me doing that." he said in self ridicule. "I get carried away at times. Forgive me."

He watched her turn her head to look at her back and had to admit he was very impressed with it. She was a very shapely mare. "A satchel would probably be ideal, secured to your chest the little ones could peek out and see the world instead of dangling off your shoulders. Just would have to check the straps regularly to check for wear. Could get one at a trading post easily along with the baskets you wanted to collect and store nuts." he nodded.

He smiled just a bit as she blushed from the compliment. She was quite fetching the way she turned pink under her pale coat. He wondered if anyone else had ever noticed that about her...although it was unlikely. He nodded though. "I would be honored to help you. In anyway I can be of service, whether it be in helping you secure the items necessary for your endeavors, or sharing what knowledge I have of the healing arts. I am at your humble service." he extended his foreleg and bowed his head to her. He honestly didn't know what exactly he could do to help her, but one step at a time, no rush after all. Just...helping her seemed good enough. Today somewhere to get a meal, tomorrow...well tomorrow would bring whatever it would bring.

He munched on grass for a few minutes, getting his stomach to stop it's increasingly noisy protests and also taking a moment to enjoy being out in the open air. Soon...soon spring would be here and no more being cooped up under the trees. He nodded at her comment. "There does. A pity that most are just passing through, I would not be opposed to sharing the territory with good company." he said musingly.

Her next comment caught him a little off guard and he turned and looked at her, eyes soft. "I...would be more than wiling to have you stay." he said. He moved a few steps closer himself and nudged her very gently. "You're very welcome, Leqey."

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas