Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image

Vasu moved quietly through the trees making his way back out onto the open air of the plains. Although he often favored the cover and relative safety found under the trees, sometimes he just needed to get away from the claustrophobic confines of the forest and get some air that didn't smell like rotting leaves and trees.

He ducked his head under a low hanging branch and stepped out into the much cooler air of the open plains. He took a deep breath letting the cold air fill his lungs and let out the frosty breath. Much better. He took a few steps out in the lightly frosted grass and shook off the closeness of being under the trees and smell of rotting wood.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image
She stood in the plains, taking in the cool air. Her wings ruffled under a light breeze, giving Leqeyleqey an excuse for the shiver. It was a bit new to her, this area, and she wasn't sure how much she wanted to be in the open. Glancing about, it seemed safer than the other area. With her wings now settling back down, Leqey started to relax. She was safe, not being chased.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:24 pm
Vasu trotted a little ways letting his body warm up and enjoying the freedom of being able to run freely. Not even on the well worn paths made most likely by cerynei did he feel comfortable going down them at a full run. Once his muscles were suitably warm he did just that breaking into a full gallop. He crested a hill and was on his way down when he spotted something in the distance. He squinted a bit trying to make out the shape better as he headed down and quickly made his way up the next hill. He hadn't been sure but he was pretty sure the other figure was another soquili and he thought he'd seen wings. Thankfully not the leather wings of a kalona but the feathers of a wind.

He raced up the second hill and then stopped at the top. He tossed his mane out of his eyes and looked again for the figure. Ah, there it was, just down this hill a ways. From the light build he figured this wind to be a mare. He started down and half way to her had to stop. She wasn't just a wind, but an alicorn. Vasu swallowed and took her all in. She was lovely, almost is if she'd sprung up from the frost on the grass around her. He took a deep breath and slowly walked the rest of the way, "Hello." he called out softly not wanting to scare her. Even though he wasn't prone to acts of violence, others were sometimes intimidated by his size.

SilverShieldwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:03 pm
Ears flicking back and forth let her know that someone was running. Taking in a deep breathe, Leqey waited for the other to attack. It seemed like forever and the noise stopped. Turning she was surprised. A stallion seemed to be standing there, one she didn't automatically fear. He seemed large and could easily over take her if it came down to that.

The way he walked up, it impressed and calmed her even more. "I am not intruding, am I?" Her voice was soft, almost to the point she could barely hear herself.

Lady Argentum Draconis

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:32 pm
Vasu chuckled slightly and shook his head. "I was more worried that I was intruding. You seemed to be waiting for someone, or at least deep in thought." he gave her a soft smile. He didn't know if she always spoke so softly but it sounded almost like the whisper of snowfall. Comparatively his voice sounded like like the boom of thunder to his own ears. "So I apologize if I have interrupted your meditations." He knew he could get a little grumpy when something derailed his trains of thought.

He wondered what to say next, he didn't want to seem too nosy, or intrusive, and scare her off. "I...can go if you like." he said not knowing what else to say. He had come up on her suddenly, and without much warning. Honestly though he didn't want to go. Even though the day was cloudy and a bit dreary, it seemed a little brighter and warmer closer to her.

SilverShielfwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:40 pm
"No... No intrusion at all." Shaking her head, to clear her train of thought and state no. "I..I was just relaxing. Feeling safe in this area." The stallions voice, while booming compared to hers, was also one that gave her courage to step closer.

"If you go, could it be to lead me towards some less cold food?" The suddenness of her question shocked her. Normally she would be standing with head down and take what was said. Easily walked over is what some of the others had called her, but around this stallion. He made her feel like...like a flower blooming in the spring day.

Lady Argentum Draconis

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:47 pm
Vasu let out a sigh of relief. "Yes, this is a relatively safe area. I don't think you'll find many looking to cause trouble actively around here." he looked around at her mention of food and then nodded. "I do know a place not far where the undergrowth is not quite so frozen. You'll have to go under the trees though." he hesitated for a moment, she might not care for that option. "Although I might know a spot still out in the open, if that would make you more comfortable." he honestly didn't care which way she decided, although he'd like a little more time out in the open, it wasn't his choice to make.

He stamped a hoof. "And I find myself remiss. I haven't introduce myself. My name is Vasu." he said bowing his head slightly.

SilverShieldwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:27 pm
Her guarded stance, or what she thought was one, relaxed even more. "Please lead on, Vasu. Though being surrounded by trees are a bit intimidating." Shifting her wings to show more the reason. "And with that, my name is Leqeyleqey, but you may call me Leqey."

Her eyes drifted over the male a bit more, enjoying his company. "I am not in a big hurry. I just want to know where some are. Future reference, you know." A shy smile pulled at her face.

Lady Argentum Draconis

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:57 pm
He motioned for her to follow him and began to lead the way towards the spot he had in mind. "I understand completely, if I had such lovely wings I wouldn't want to be anywhere I couldn't use them either." he mulled over her name is his head for a moment before attempting it. "Leqey? I hope I'm saying that right. It sounds exotic. Are you from somewhere far away?" he asked politely. Vasu didn't travel much, but he did enjoy listening to those who did, it was always nice to learn more about the world and who people conducted themselves there.

At her mention of wanting to know where things for future reference he almost feared she was a traveler and she wouldn't be around for long. He was rather enjoying the company of the snow colored mare, and would like to get to know her better.

SilverShieldwolf
Argent totally did not forget to tag this <<..>>..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:20 pm
Taking small steps after him, she blushed. Her wings did not seem that beautiful to her, but they were a lot of fun with the right breeze. "I lived a little ways away. I had to leave, personal reasons." Her voice dropped a little. It was a history she wasn't ready to share yet.

She shook off her memories, taking in the area around her, especially the stallion. "Do you live around here?" The peacefulness of the area was wonderful and part of her was getting ready to stay. She was enjoying the company a lot more, too.

Lady Argentum Draconis
It is all good

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:16 pm
Vasu frowned. That didn't sound good. From her tone thought it was definitely not something she wanted to talk about, but he couldn't help but wonder. Kalonas? A walker perhaps? Whatever it was when it displaced good honest people it was something that should be dealt with, the faster the better in his opinion. "I'm sorry to hear that." he said leaving it at that. "I hope whatever it is is dealt with and you can go home again soon." he said with a nod.

He tossed his head getting forelock out of his eyes as he answered her question. "Sort of. During the warmer months I spend more time out on the plains, during the winter I take refuge in part of the forest that's near by. It's warmer under the trees, and easier to find food. I will admit though it drives me a little crazy though so I go for a run ever once in awhile to air out the cobwebs both internal and external." he said with a chuckle.

He lead her over another hill and pointed with his horn. "Just down there." He said. "There's a little river down there that doesn't freeze over very often so the grass is generally a little less frozen." he said looking over his shoulder at her with a smile.

SilverShieldwolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:16 pm
She smiled. Vasu had let the matter of her past drop for now. It was a great relief to not have questions about it. "I do not think it will happen, but I hope to find a place to stay." Her pace picked up to walk along the handsome stallions side. "Thank you, though."

Leqey let out a small giggle. "A run is nice and I have done the same. Though I never thought to take refuge in a forest during the winter time." She looked towards the wooded area, understanding how it can be entrapping at times. "That could get crowded with wings. At least from this angle it looks like it could." Sighing, she turned to keep following.

Putting a smile on she looked to the area. Even in the cool area, it was beautiful. "Want to see who gets their first?" Barely waiting for an answer, her wings spread open as her hooves pounded down the hill towards the river.

Lady Argentum Draconis
And my turn to be late on replying

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:55 pm
Vasu looked towards the forest and nodded. "I can see how it wouldn't be the best option for some. Even when there are clearings it's still closed in, least the grass isn't completely frozen." he sighed. "I'll just be happier when it warms up and I can move back out into the open." he said.

He watched her survey the area below them, taking in small details about her. Everything about her seemed so...delicate, but she seemed much stronger than initially one would have thought. She still was the most striking creature he'd ever seen, like an ice goddess. He was caught in his musings that he barely heard her when she offered to race him down. Only saw as she tore down the hill away from him.

Vasu chuckled and reared back a bit before racing down the hill himself after her, enjoying the rush of cold air that leaped up to meet him.

SilverShieldwolf
She can beat him or they can tie or whichever :3]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:09 am
The pale mare turned to look back as she ran. She wanted to run with the stallion, both of them have the wind in their manes. Not really easy with a braid, but it doesn't get tangled like others. The race was clearing out her head, letting the past drift out of her.

"Come on, little stallion." She said it with a giggle, trying to goad him into running faster. Really the words came out this time without thinking until she heard them. Her wings dropped, pulling in closer to her body like she was waiting to be punished. So far Vasu hadn't done anything to show he would do her harm, but she had seen that in the past. It would take some time to relax fully, it was a given.

Lady Argentum Draconis
I am good either way.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:30 pm
He raced after her and paused for almost a half second when she called him "little." He couldn't remember the last time anyone had called him "little" joking or otherwise. He laughed heartily and pulled up along side her. "Only if you can keep up, giant among mares." he put on a little more speed pulling ahead of her and raced down the rest of the way, he was going to fast to stop immediately so made a kind of half circle before managing to stop enough, to rear up and paw at the air. The motion feeling good just as a stretch but also to celebrate his victory.

"That was quite enjoyable." he said landing with a solid thud and shaking his forelock out of his eyes. "I hope you enjoyed that as well." he said with a smile looking over at her. He frowned slightly as he realized something had changed in her body language on the race down. She seemed a little withdrawn, almost like she expected him to hit her. He blinked wonder what had prompted that reaction, as nothing she'd said or done would want to make him strike her, not that he would, she was a mare after all. Had he said something? Their last few words had been playful in his mind and he shook his head moving closer to her but still keeping a respectful distance between them. "Have I done something to upset you?" he asked lowering his head to better see eye to eye with her.

SilverShieldwolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces