Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:20 pm
NO SRSLY. IT'S TOO BAD. I COULD KEEP EVERYONE I KNOW IRL AND OTHERWISE UPDATED ON MY SELF-IMPORTANT STATUSES THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT AND COMMENT ON TO MAKE ME FEEL MORE SELF-IMPORTANT.

DID I MENTION SELF-IMPORTANT??

BECAUSE I THINK I MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN TO MENTION THE WHOLE "SELF-IMPORTANT" ASPECT OF FACEBOOK.

AND HOW ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW IRL OR OTHERWISE ARE SO SUPPORTIVE OF THE SELF-IMPORTANT STATUSES I PUT UP WHICH I PUT UP BECAUSE THEY ARE SO VERY SELF-IMPORTANT AND WERE PEOPLE NOT TO KNOW THEN THEY WOULDN'T REALIZE THE DEPTHS OF SAID SELF-IMPORTANCE ENTIRELY, COMPLETELY, FULLY.

I'D PROBABLY LIKE TO TELL PEOPLE I KNOW IRL OR OTHERWISE ABOUT ALL THE SELF-IMPORTANT THINGS AND GET ALL THEIR COMMENTARY. IT WOULD VALIDATE MY SELF-IMPORTANCE, UNLIKE OTHER SITES THAT DO NOT VALIDATE MY SELF-IMPORTANCE THROUGH THE CONNECTION OF PEOLE I KNOW IRL OR OTHERWISE.

FACEBOOK IS THE MOST BESTEST SOCIAL NETWORK SITE THERE IS. WITHOUT IT, MANY WOULD DIE FROM A LACK OF SENSE OF SELF-IMPORTANCE SUPPLIED BY PEOPLE THEY KNOW IRL OR OTHERWISE. THEY WOULD HAVE TO HAVE THEIR OWN SENSE OF SELF-IMPORTANCE NOT DERIVED FROM OTHER INDIVIDUALS ON FACEBOOK THAT THEY KNOW IRL OR OTHERWISE, AND THAT IS NOT AN EASY THING TO HAVE.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:40 am
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:49 am
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Quite appropriate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:54 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Quite appropriate.

biggrin  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:29 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Quite appropriate.

biggrin

I need to watch Sherlock. It's on Netflix, so I don't really have an excuse not to, since LotR gave me an appreciation for Martin Freeman's adorable face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:32 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Quite appropriate.

biggrin

I need to watch Sherlock. It's on Netflix, so I don't really have an excuse not to, since LotR gave me an appreciation for Martin Freeman's adorable face.

I think you'll enjoy the series. Moffat and Gatiss have done a superb job at taking Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's stories and adding their own unique, modern-day twist to how they're portrayed. Having read all of Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories, it's a lot of fun to watch the show and try to guess on what stories provided inspiration for aspects of each episode.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:35 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Quite appropriate.

biggrin

I think you'll enjoy the series. Moffat and Gatiss have done a superb job at taking Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's stories and adding their own unique, modern-day twist to how they're portrayed. Having read all of Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories, it's a lot of fun to watch the show and try to guess on what stories provided inspiration for aspects of each episode.

I think I've only read a couple and it was a very long time ago. Like in my tweens. I would undoubtedly have a better appreciation for them now.

Of course I'd do better to borrow them from my mother since there's not a lot of spending cash at my disposal, and that's kind of … at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:43 am
Facebook is meh. Tumblr is where it's at! Basically, it's "I DON'T CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE THING! I LIKE/HATE THE THING! I CRY ABOUT THE THING, I MEME ABOUT THE THING!, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE THING, THEY UPDATED THE THING! I DRESS LIKE THE THING, I TAKE A QUIZ THAT TELLS ME I'M THE THING, I GIF THE THING, I GO TO CONVENTIONS ABOUT THE THING, I ART THE THING! I WANNA DISS THE PEOPLE THAT DISS THE THING THAT DISSED THEM BECAUSE WHY DO BELIEBERS EVEN... I MAKE YOU BELIEVE IT'S THE THING, BUT ULTIMATELY LEAD YOU TO A RICK ROLL!

AND I'M SORRY I POST SO MUCH ABOUT THE THING... sweatdrop

Pretty much sums up Tumblr...  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:01 am
I had a facebook for all of 4 months before I realized how stupid it was. All I got from it were invitations from family to play games, results from bs quizzes, and finding out NONE OF MY FRIENDS IRL HAD IT.

I left for a long time, and when I found out how to permanently get rid of my account, I did. I have Google+, but only because I have a youtube account and so I'm forced to have that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:12 am
Sarcasm?  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:29 am
Saikii
Facebook is meh. Tumblr is where it's at! Basically, it's "I DON'T CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE THING! I LIKE/HATE THE THING! I CRY ABOUT THE THING, I MEME ABOUT THE THING!, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE THING, THEY UPDATED THE THING! I DRESS LIKE THE THING, I TAKE A QUIZ THAT TELLS ME I'M THE THING, I GIF THE THING, I GO TO CONVENTIONS ABOUT THE THING, I ART THE THING! I WANNA DISS THE PEOPLE THAT DISS THE THING THAT DISSED THEM BECAUSE WHY DO BELIEBERS EVEN... I MAKE YOU BELIEVE IT'S THE THING, BUT ULTIMATELY LEAD YOU TO A RICK ROLL!

Haha! That's a pretty good description of what happens on Tumblr. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:53 am
I like my facebook. But its really the only place I can talk to most of my friends. I mostly use it for the groups and we b***h and complain about things. So basically exactly what you said...but I like it sweatdrop  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 pm
wow.... I feel left behind.... I have facebook and I post none of that.... Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:54 pm
Saikii

Yuuup.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:56 pm
B1g_crunch
I had a facebook for all of 4 months before I realized how stupid it was. All I got from it were invitations from family to play games, results from bs quizzes, and finding out NONE OF MY FRIENDS IRL HAD IT.

I left for a long time, and when I found out how to permanently get rid of my account, I did. I have Google+, but only because I have a youtube account and so I'm forced to have that.

The other day someone allegedly followed my Google+ account… which made me anxious because I've never touched it...  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff