User Image
Uzulu had been rather pleased with himself that he had gotten Chetan to chat it up with at lest one female during the festival. but that was not enough for Uzulu at all as he was determined to set up Chetan with someone wither he liked it or not. he felt that Chetan needed to stop being the single man and settle down with someone since he felt Chetan probably had to be lonely with no mate so Uzulu took it upon himself to track down Ugitsiha so that he might convince her to woo Chetan over if Chetan wasn't going to do it. it surprised him that id didn't take too long to find Ugitsiha and so he swooped down and landed right in front of her.

User Image
Ugitsiha was caught off guard when Uzulu suddenly appeared in front of her randomly. once she got over the shock, she laughed. " you scared me pretty good there Uzulu." it wasn't long before she thought of Chetan who she figured would be right with Uzulu since it wasn't hard to figure out that they were close. "is Chetan with you?" she now was looking around for him as she expected him to show up next.

" no he doesn't know i came to see you." Uzulu would be grinning ear to ear if he could." i came looking for you, for a very specific reason." very to the point, he didn't want to waste time or dance around why he came without Chetan. " you like Chetan and had fun getting to know him a bit during the time the clans were together right?" before he even attempted to ask her if she would be willing to try to woo Chetan, he had to know that she even liked him in any way. for his plot for Chetan to get a mate, she had to like him in some way or it just wasn't going to work. he could only hope that things would work how he wanted.

"oh....." Ugitsiha was a bit disappointed that she was not going to see Chetan as she had felt they were kind of becoming good friends even though they had only gotten to know one another briefly during the festival. she was shocked though when Uzulu bluntly asked if she liked Chetan and if she had fun meeting him. it took her a few moments to gather her composure as it was clear she was shocked by the question. " ummm.... such a blunt question Uzulu. i am not sure how to answer that...... i suppose i did enjoy the little time i did get to have meeting him." mumbling her words a little, she was a little embarrassed like a little girl admitting a crush on a boy.

Uzulu was very pleased to hear that she had enjoyed Chetan company. if she hadn't he would of had to scrap his plan and move on to finding another girl to try to set his friend up with. if only he could grin, he would of had a huge one on his face. " well... i know for a fact Chetan enjoyed your company too." Uzulu then got a bit closer and motioned with his wing for her to bring her head down. when she finally did slowly, he whispered. " and i think he likes you too. i also think you have taken a liking to him too"

Ugitsiha quickly hid her face with her paw when Uzulu mentioned chetan liked her. she couldn't imagine someone liking her, specially someone as sweet as Chetan when she hadn't know him very long. plus she couldn't beleive Uzulu had caught on fast that she liked Chetan and had a childish crush on him. " you can't tell him i do......ok." she moved moved the paw slowly so she could look at Uzulu. " you have to promise!" whining a little, she didn't know why she was scared for Chetan to find out but she didn't want Uzulu going and telling him.

" alright i wont i promise." Uzulu would be face palming if he could right about now as his plan was not going really how he imagined. " but one of you will have to admit it eventually" ruffling his feathers, his plot to set Chetan up was such hard work and he just wanted it to be easy. " you know this right?" he wondered if pointing this out would get her more inclined to talk to Chetan and tell him.

Ugitsiha started to shake her head no. " we are from different clans, i could hide away from saying anything for as long as i want." oh how she liked that idea cause then she wouldn't have to admit any feelings or do anything. yeah it sounded like a great plan! " and cause you promised you can't say anything to him!" grinning now, she now felt like she had the upper plan and her secret was not going to get out.

" but what if he wants to tell you that he likes you and wants to switch clans to be with you?" Uzulu was not going to let this go and was not about to give her a way out when it was clear she liked Chetan. " you can't tell me you would still hid from him if he wanted to tell you his feelings." he felt like he now had the upper hand in the situation.

" well........ummmmm" crap! she really was pinned in a corner now and she saw no way out of it. wrinkling her muzzle, she went silent for a while as she thought about what Uzulu said. she had no clue what she would do if Chetan did decide to come out and tell her his feelings for her. " i don't know.....i guess i would have to wait and see if he really does." well damn she had no idea what to do now and she couldn't believe she was losing a argument to a bird!

oh ho ho Uzulu was so pleased again that he went and perched on her head. " great! now just stay here and you will see that he will admit his feelings for you." he was quick to take off before she could even protest at all. now all he had to do was get Chetan to her and have him spill his feelings. it was not going to be easy but he was going to make it happen! just call him the matchmaking lovebird!

Ugitsiha was so shocked that she couldn't even protest. she was frozen in place as she watched Uzulu fly off to get Chetan and it made her heart race like crazy. what in the world was she going to do? should she really allow Chetan to tell his feelings and let him court her into being his lifemate? almost having a panic attack she now was spazzing out, wondering what in the world she was going to do!