Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Last of Us (PM me if you would like to join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:03 am
❋Ryuichi Sumeragi❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

❋Location-uknown ❋Mood-concerned

☆═━┈┈━═☆

His face soften at Teressa's request and he nodded. He watched as the flames raged and the smoke turned to a thick black. The fire crackled as the building soon gave in and collapsed. All of a sudden he realized a swarm a zombies forming around them. the fire must have attracted them, and once the building collapsed it must have created a loud enough sound to lure them there. It wasn't good at all. "Jinx, we're going to be abit delayed." Ryu thought, while trying to send Jinx a message. He got in his fighting stance and searched for an opening for some sort of escape route. One zombie was running towards them and once he struck it in the face more began to run towards them. He took a couple of his knives out and began impaling the zombies heads. He instantly felt like he was in a match, but this time he was fighting for his life.
☆═━┈┈━═☆
"This is the end, now what will you do......"

Teh unforgiven marshmello

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:13 am
User Image☆═━┈━┈┈━┈━═☆ALICE☆═━┈━┈┈━┈━═☆
Alice was amazed with all the armor the strange man with the white hair had. It was as if he came out of a medieval story book. "Of course, but are you able to move in your condition, and all that armor?" It looked like a lot of work and effort, hopefully they could return safely to Father Marcus and the others. The smell of smoke suddenly reached her and she looked off into the distance to see large flames and black thick smoke. "Oh my.." Alice mumbled, hoping no one was in danger. But before she could check that out, she must take care of the injured stranger. She lifted his upper body and examined his fatal wound. "I'm Alice." She said with a smile. If he was a threat she would prevail the fight since shes in better shape then him.

iimixi

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:21 am

Teh_Unforgiven marshmello

draknic

phantom_asbel

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

mereana2001

(O.O.C:Sorry about being gone last two days guys n_n")

User Image
<-----Milieu----->

Milieu nodded a little "Yeah i can move just winds me after a while but it protects from Them" he said gesturing to the walkers before he saw the building come down "Oh my..........Wait......is that somebody fighting them off down there?" he said catching a glimpse of steel flashing as it cut into a walker. "Milieu by the way..........well it's what i go by for now"

The wound was a shallow cut going from the 4th rib down in a diagonal cut to just above the waist, that in itself wasn't to bad it was clean and uninfected as of yet but the bruising suggested broken ribs, fractured at best

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:30 am
User Image☆═━┈━┈┈━┈━═☆ALICE☆═━┈━┈┈━┈━═☆
She grew worried for the burning situation and Milieu's. Well, there was no time to waste. The sun was setting and she needed to investigate. "I'm surprised you made it up here." She said as he looked down from the ladder to the concrete. She propped him up just a little more, trying not to hurt him. "We actually have many people already, I can't say for certain if we can label ourselves as a group, but there's a good chance." Alice explained trying to filter some hope and good news. For a long time Alice has been solo, she hasn't depended on others, she just lives off the hope of one day finding her little sister.

OOC: It's quite alright, we're all busy.  

iimixi

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:55 am
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Teressa wiped her tears she realized this is not the time to take a dramatic scene and she also remembered that she will be tough in any kind of situation, When she's going to say on Ryuichi about going back to the building, She saw a few zombies coming towards them, At first she feels all of her energy has been drained so she tried to be strong this time. Teressa put out her Machete and El diablo "We need to run" She said with a serious tone then she shot each one of them in the head, A male zombie was about to bite Teressa but she chop his head off then she realized she don't have any bullets so she grab Ryuichi's arm "I know somewhere were we can hide" She said still on her Serious voice. After a short running distance they both finally made at the place where they can hide "Come on. le's go inside" she said as she opened the steel door and she headed first inside the unknown building.

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

OutOfCookies:

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:09 am
❋Ryuichi Sumeragi❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ryuichi let Teressa lead him into the strange building, and there they hid. He peaked through the window to see if the coast was clear, but there were still a few walkers that were walking around the building. He took a deep breath and stared at Teressa. "Are you alright?" Such bad timing. He sat back against a wall and ran his fingers through his hair in exhaustion.
☆═━┈┈━═☆

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

Monotonesword34

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:16 am
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Teressa also looking out the window to take a look then she sat on the floor tring not to burst out to cry again and when he asked her if she's okay she answered him bravely "Yeah I'm fine don't worry about me and I'm sorry if i cost you a trouble" She said and she tried to smile politely then she move right beside him, She's happy that Ryuichi came for her to comfort her because for her that's very rare now especially in this kind of situation.

They told me

OutOfCookies:

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:46 am
❋Ryuichi Sumeragi❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ryu knew she was lying, he would feel like crap and heartbroken after what just happened. But he didn't say anything. When shes ready, she'll let out her emotions and drain out all the pain. All he did was put his arm around her and patted her head. "It'll be okay."
☆═━┈┈━═☆

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

Monotonesword34

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Teressa just keep silent wven she want to be open for him but she need to lie this and she really don't want to talk about it this time, while she's staying silent, she didn't realized that her head was alread leaned on his shoulder because her mind is totally blank at this moment and now she just thinking what will happen to her and the others. Teressa feels so lonely without her parents, she feels that her life is over and she feels her is useless and over. .

They told me

OutOfCookies:

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:15 pm
❋Ryuichi Sumeragi❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

It was strange, but even though Ryu had only met these people, and have no idea of their back round, he feels as if he had known them for a long time. It was strange yet comforting. He tried to contact Jinx once more to inform Father Marcus and the others that they were in a tight spot but are holding up. Hopefully, they wouldn't have to stay in the desolate building any longer. It was getting chilly, and being without a fire or some sort of warmth was not going to be good for the both of them. All they could do was sit back and wait.
☆═━┈┈━═☆

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

Monotonesword34

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:33 pm
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Teressa sighed heavily, she just realized now that she need to think how to get back on the building with the others then she also realized now too that her head is already on his shoulder so she automaticlly move her head "Sorry" She apologize after she moved her head then she feels that there place is kinda chill so she embraced herself and she started thinking how to get back to the building..

They told me

OutOfCookies:

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:57 pm
Ɉɩɴӽ Ηɑɾυɀɑκɩ

User Image
オフファック

Jinx nodded and tried to focus on their energys "Father they are in a building nearby and I will find them...I have caught their energy waves"She made the rug beneath her float causing her to float.... An old trick she learnt....she floated out the door then put herself on a rubbish bin, she waited for Father Marcus to jump on and tried with all her will to get both of them to the building... Once they were outside she gave a thought message to the two inside "Go upstairs...Father Marcus and I are waiting for you"

Teh_unforgiven_marshmello

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y_V1

Monotoneword34

darknic

Phantom_Asbel

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:22 pm
Teh_unforgiven_marshmello

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

phantom asbel

User Image
Father Marcus
Marcus was watching from any movement then heard a loud road.he seen a zombie that was standing on two legs with claws for hands"that must be the freal...Jinx i will be back in one bit"he pulled out the baton and walk out in the open.the zombie ran on all fours knocking Marcus into the darkness.rolling around on the ground with the mosnter not trying to get bite.he slam the end of the baton into the thing's head"die already"the zombie kicked Marcus off and ran away"did that thing just fall back?"he asked himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:19 am
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Teressa stood up and she looked outside to see what is happening but it still the same there to many zombies out there so she sighed heavily and she decide to go in the bathroom because she have to check something "Ryuichi-kun I'll be back for a moment i need to go to the bathroom okay" She said as she smiled slightly then she walk inside the bathroom and she locked the door. Teressa check the water in the sink if it's okay "Good" She said when the water was okay so she wash her face and she remove her shirt to wash her neck too, After she was her neck and face, she looked at her shoulder because on her shoulder there has a big scar. Teressa remembered what happened to her 1 month ago about the survivor where she came from, She was bitten by a zombie and she thought she's going to be one of them but after 2 days she didn't turn into a zombie then the other survivor realized, She was immune and they planned to experiment her body but she heard the leader that they talking about her and about their planning on her so she managed to escaped from them, She touch the scar on her shoulder while she's starring it at the mirror "what do they think of me a test subject or something" She thought then she looked down while the water is still running from the faucet.

They told me

OutOfCookies:

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire