Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Last of Us (PM me if you would like to join) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iimixi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:33 pm
User Image

STORY

long ago, the world used to be a place where all humans and beings could live their lives and roam around freely without a care in the world. Until one day, someone got sick....very sick. No doctor or nurse or scientist could understand what this sickness or disease could be. It spread all throughout the hospital and finally made its way out into the world. thousands were being infected, and these dull minded people or should I say creatures, are now infesting the world with its poison. World war Z......
Only a few are left to survive and take on these creatures. A cure must be out there somewhere, right? A safe haven? Someone, anyone?! That is for you to decide and for you to find out. Survive the plague that has fell upon the world.

NOTE: This is just an rp that is pretty free and simple. You can do almost anything (read rules though). You don't find many group rps so i'm attempting to get it going again.

Rules:
1. Follow Gaia Guidelines and such
2. No cybering, just take it to pms or skip it, I don't mind the blood and gore, besides its a zombie roleplay.
3. Please don't kill anyone without their permission.
4. No Godmodding! I rule this rp with an iron fist.
5. Please include everyone, it sucks to be the odd man out.
6. You can have multiple characters, just make sure you keep track of them.
7. Pm me profiles (thats how i'll know you read the rules.)
8. Have fun!!

Profile:

Name:
Race:
Bio (if you so desire):
weapons/powers:
pic(preferably anime but do whatever you want):

Accepted Profiles:

Name: Alice Norhwak
Race:Genetically enhanced human
Bio (if you so desire): Alice worked as a detective before the world was chaotic. However she was no ordinary detective, this agency did a test on a few detectives. They injected them to see if they could be genetically advanced, so Alice gained some sort of enhancements but with a price. Alice also had a little sister who she cherished and took care of once their parents passed away four years ago. When the city they lived in turned upside down, Alice never got the chance to get to her little sister's school through the chaos. She is missing and Alice is determined to find her whether she is dead or alive.
weapons/powers: Rifle, dagger, enhanced speed and strength.
User Image

Name: Teressa Portman
Race: Human
Bio (if you so desire): Her whole family has been infected because they live in the city, for her it was a nightmare and at first she don't know what to do at that time she doesn't know what is happening until one day she need to survive on this kind of situation, she need to live until the end.
weapons/powers: Shotgun,Smoke Bomb,Nail Bomb,Machete,El Diablo and Hunting Rifle
pic
User Image

Name: Milieu (taken after everything went to hell
Race: Demon half breed (Half human)
Bio (if you so desire): Milieu was average guy before everything went crazy, his one difference was a hobby in swordplay, he studied for a few years before favoring a great-sword
weapons/powers: enhanced strength and speed
User Image

Name: Father Marcus
Age confused ?
race:human
weapons/powers: Remington 870,Daewoo K1A, USP,police baton
Bio:Marcus's order was unknown to the world staying in the shadow watching over the planet.Marcus unlike his 'brothers' could not stay at the base knowning that poeple are dying will the others are not doing a thing
Pic: User Image

Name: Ryuichi (Ryu) Sumeragi
Race: Human
Bio (if you so desire): Ryuuchi once had a career in MMA (mixed martial arts). Until the infection spread and now he uses his skills to survive.
weapons/powers: Pistol, fighting skills.
User Image

Ɉɩɴӽ Ηɑɾυɀɑκɩ

User Image
オフファック

Name: Jinx Haruzaki
Race: Psychic Human
Bio (if you so desire):
Jinx use to be the perfect little girl when she was younger, she was sweet, charming and smart. But then when she hit 14, she started becoming sarcastic and her likes turned grotesque.People reckoned her to be insane as her speech pattern changed, all her friends drifted from her as she scared them with her poisionous tea parties which lead some to the hospital and her wide collection of stuffed bears. But through all the madness she still showed affection to her parents and her many animal friends, and she still showed a love for the arts no matter what it was. She was trained mentally with her new formed Psychic powers which she tested everyday and physically with her learning about swords and fist fighting, even getting classes in boxing. She had a love for guns and since her father loved hunting, he gladly took her onto hunting trips. When the apocalypse struck, she was in a hospital ward for treatment after a massive attack at her school.
Weapons/powers: Katana,Psychic, Telepathy, Shotgun
Powers she has:
She has learnt to explode upto 2 human/zombies at a time
Control objects/beings with her mind
Read minds in a 6k radius
Talk to people through the minds (also 6km radius)

Name: Nikolaus Lindemann
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:35 pm
Name: Milieu (taken after everything went to hell
Race: Demon half breed (Half human)
Bio (if you so desire): Milieu was average guy before everything went crazy, his one difference was a hobby in swordplay, he studied for a few years before favoring a great-sword
weapons/powers: enhanced strength and speed
pic(preferably anime but do whatever you want): User Image  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

iimixi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:38 pm
Monotonesword34

Someone didn't read the rules but thats fine just please review them  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:50 pm
Teh_unforgiven_marshmello
Monotonesword34

Sorry, I skimmed over also I found the yellow a little hard to read if you open to it try editing so the yellow is replaced with gold easier to read n-n"  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:48 pm
Name: Father Marcus
Age confused ?
race:human
weapons/powers: Remington 870,Daewoo K1A, USP,police baton
Bio:Marcus's order was unknown to the world staying in the shadow watching over the planet.Marcus unlike his 'brothers' could not stay at the base knowning that poeple are dying will the others are not doing a thing
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Monotonesword34
Monotonesword34

Sorry, I skimmed over also I found the yellow a little hard to read if you open to it try editing so the yellow is replaced with gold easier to read n-n"

I'm sorry it is pretty bright, thanks for the suggestion, I just decided to change it to red make everyones life easier. :3  

iimixi

iimixi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:31 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT: Last chance for those who would like to join, pm me or post here, just please remember to read the rules over, we will be starting soon! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:59 pm
We are starting!! PM me if you would still like to join
Monotonesword34

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

phantom asbel

User Image☆═━┈━┈┈━┈━═☆ALICE☆═━┈━┈┈━┈━═☆
Walking through what seemed like a desolate town, Alice stopped to rest against an old rugged building. The air was thick with the scent of decaying bodies so, she covered her face with the collar of her coat to block the stench. "Just a little longer.." she prayed as she looked up at the grey gloomy sky. She's been traveling for months now just trying to find supplies and perhaps help if that was even possible. All government aid had been long gone and for days Alice hadn't spotted a single soul.

iimixi

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:48 pm
Monotonesword34

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

phantom asbel

[

User Image
Standing in a ally was a man wearing the clothes of a pirest ,with his head bend down low with his hands in a praying position.this could be a bandit setup waiting for people to come close to talk to the pirest before being attack by the group"hello my child.are you in need of help?"he reached into a backpack then slowly take out a bottle of water for Alien"i'm called Father Marcus.all around this town are stockpiles of food and water...only thing is geting passed the demons that use to be good people here"this part of town was only safe if no one made a loud sound  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:11 pm
As she saw the cloaked man approach her she quickly got up and stood in a defensive stance. Once he introduced himself Alice slowly put her hands down allowing herself to be quite vulnerable. She examined Father Marcus then accepted the water. She chugged down the whole bottle as if she hadn't drank in years. "I'm...I'm Alice." She said hesitantly while wiping the wetness from her lips. Help? Did he really say help? Could this town be a refuge? Besides theres a priest. "I guess you could say i'm abit helpless.."

iimixi

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:28 pm
❋Ryuichi Sumeragi❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

❋Location-uknown ❋Mood-mixed

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ryuichi stumbled into a barren town. "Hmph, finally a place where I don't have to run and-" From behind an undead women was quickly limping towards him. He sighed heavily as he prepared to strike it in the face. Suddenly three other zombies were heading towards him, he quickly took down the female zombie and ran once again. Firing his pistol would probably lure more undead, and thats the last thing he would ever want. Exhausted from his last run, Ryuichi ran into Alice and Father Marcus. Oh great help! he thought to himself as the three other zombies were heading towards the ally they were in. "Uhm excuse me!" He said trying to warn the two. He quickly took down one zombie by pinning it to the brick wall and smashed its face in with his brass glove cover.
☆═━┈┈━═☆
"Life is too short to live in a world where imaginations cannot grow......"

Teh unforgiven marshmello

draknic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:36 pm

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

phantom asbel

User Image
Father Marcus

Marcus heard the sound of the zombies.he quickly pulled out the baton from under his robe hitting the last one in the neck then kicking down at the back of the head crushing the skull with great force"my flock just become much bigger....Father Marcus is here to help those in need my children"Marcus put the baton away then take out his K1a.he is not going to be out in the opened knowning that other zombies"everyone be on guard that is only small part of the horde"he move his back to the door and opened the door waving his hand for the others to get into the building.the sound of the zombies are coming as the sun is going down  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:51 pm
❋Ryuichi Sumeragi❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

❋Location-uknown ❋Mood-mixed

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ryuichi quickly followed them inside the building and began to clean his fist. Finally some people, it was a relief for him to finally make contact with real living human beings. "Thanks, I was starting to believe I was the only human left on this earth." Ryu gave a slight smirk then took off his bandana and wiped his sweaty forehead.
☆═━┈┈━═☆
"Life is too short to live in a world where imaginations cannot grow......"

Teh unforgiven marshmello

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:54 pm
Alice watched as the guys took down the zombies and followed Father Marcus into the building. Alice kept her hand close to her rifle and searched to see if anyone else was around besides the three of them. She then made her way inside. Alice couldn't agree more with Ryuichi "Thats what I thought aswell until I ran into you two." She turned her attention to Father Marcus. "Father Marcus, are there any other survivors besides yourself?" She said as she moved her bangs away from her eyes.

iimixi

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:03 pm

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

phantom asbel

User Image
Father Marcus

Marcus little smile fade away from his face to a dark grim look in his eyes"i was apart of a group till they kicked me out...i was force to kill them before they attack a little family that came into town looking for water"he slowly opened the back door and point his finger down a allyway that was blocked by all the sides but hole in the wall"we need to get to the mine that the only safespot in this town"it was a long hallway leading out to a opan field.he then stop himself from rushing out there then close the door"we must wait here...those thing start to slow down around 3am in the moring"sitting down onto the floor with his gun close by  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff