Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:06 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Here ya go m'dear

User Image

Her life had completely turned around in the last couple of weeks. She had made some new friends and had found a life mate. She truly couldn't be happier. The dark colored female padded quietly through the rouge lands and headed towards a shady area she knew well from having spent most of her time here. It was starting to get hot out and she wanted a place to cool off. As she neared the small patch of trees, which she was sure was one of three areas that had trees here, she noticed that there were inhabitants already there.

Hyenas.

With that in mind she decided she'd just head towards one of the watering holes nearby. She wasn't in the mood to deal with pesky hyenas and she figured she'd just have a go at the shade later. She was much thirstier than she had earlier thought so getting some water was a good enough plan. She came upon the area within a few minutes and looked around and didn't see anything too dangerous nearby so she approached and walked a few steps into the cool liquid before dipping her head to take a drink. After a few gulps she picked up her head and looked around, her violet gaze scanning the area for anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image

Aujigweybermanoth was laying in the sun next to a watering hole. Nothing too magical, though it did keep most other animals away. He didn't mind too much. Though it was quite nice to see those around him and interact with someone at least. Still, they kept their distance. At least, most did. He yawned and rolled a bit in the dirt to get whatever was making his back itch off.

He noticed someone approaching after a while and sat up. Shaking the dust off of his fur and moved towards her. He smiled with a friendly greeting. He didn't want to scare her off after all. He wanted to talk, at least even a little bit of a conversation would be nice. "Hello, there!" He said, trying to get her attention at least.

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:10 pm
At the sound of anothers voice she looked up and saw a brightly colored black male moving towards her, friendliness written all over him. She wagged her tail a little bit and kept a neutral stance and watched him as he approached. He seemed genuine which was good and she gave a friendly greeting in return. "Hi! I'm not trespassing or anything am I?" It never hurts to ask.

She padded to meet him halfway so to speak and plopped her rump down on the ground, dust fluttering up and away in the wind. She admired his coloring for a moment and then realized she was staring. She wasn't used to such colors, especially with how bland looking she was. She really needed to get out more. "I didn't mean to stare, your coloring is unique." She said making sure to let him know she meant nothing by staring.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:37 pm
Trespassing? What? He shook his head for a second then smiled. "Of course not, I own no lands." He said trying to reassure her a bit on that. He hadn't ran into someone in a pack or pride for a few days or so, and didn't smell anything in the air that'd suggest a large group, other than maybe some waterbucks in the area. He took a couple sniffs of the air just to be sure.... Yep, he was sure.

"Oh?" He said as he looked at himself. He supposed he might look different to someone like her, but he had seen many creatures that looked more unique than he. He laughed and looked back at her with a big smile. "Well, I shall take that as a compliment. Though, I don't see anything too unique about myself!" He didn't mind that she stared. He had found himself doing that in the past with some creatures as well, but that wasn't something he could help, and he was sure it was something she couldn't help as well.

AstoriaFallen
I apologize for the wait.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:21 pm
I Lady Kiya I
I happens :3 Sorry its short, I'm wore out otday

It never hurt to ask and it had appeared that she wasn't trespassing, or even bothering him so that gave her reassurance. She watched as he looked at himself after her statement and she told herself she was going to have to get out more so she could meet more animals and see new things. She really hadn't met a whole too many new faces and she figured she'd best remedy that sometime.

"Have you traveled far?" By his statement she had figured he was possibly a rouge as herself and had therefore done some traveling. "I'm Naveen." She figured a name exchange should be given by now and she watched him curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:19 pm
He nodded at her with a smile. "I have traveled a bit, not sure how far really." He said thinking on it, but not too hard. It wasn't something that he really thought about. How many steps had he taken to get here? He wasn't crazy enough to count. "Have you?" He asked with a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you, Naveen." He said with an incline of his head. "I'm Aujigweybermanoth, but you may call me Manoth" He didn't want to make her run away just because of his name, it was a common thing for him to give them a nickname for them to call him. "Which ever you prefer to call me, is good enough for me." He nodded with a smile.

AstoriaFallen
Don't worry about size of the post! ^^

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:13 pm
I Lady Kiya I

She was probably in about the same boat as him then when it came to wandering, her thoughts were interrupted by his question and she smiled. "I have traveled a great deal, though I don't recall most of it." Which was true for most of it. She never paid much attention to all of which she had seen, though she would have to make sure she did so in her further endeavors.

She looked at him sideways as he said his name and was going to try and pronounce it but decided she would stick with Manoth. "It's a pleasure to meet you Manoth. You have quite an interesting name." He was the first she had met with such a long name. "You traveling along?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:15 pm
That was strange, he had remembered everywhere he traveled. Now remembering how to get there was another thing, he'd totally forgot that. Not that he originally knew how he got somewhere anyways. Getting lost was his thing, and it always brought him to the best of places. Okay, not always, but a lot of the time. "Well, that is okay! You don't need to remember everything" If they did, their brains would have been made to remember, he was sure.

"Why thank you, I forgot what it means." He said with a chuckle. His mother had given it to him, he thought... He didn't remember really. All he could remember on that was his name, and he had never forgotten it. "I always travel alone, for the most part." He said now thinking on the idea. "See, not many like the way I travel." He did, however, run into one wild dog that was quite interested in his way of traveling. He liked the thought, and missed that wild dog. He hoped to run into again sometime soon.

"I suppose many don't like the idea of losing yourself into the world in front of you."

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:52 pm
I Lady Kiya I

She gave him a smile as he told her it was alright she couldn't remember most of her travelling's. It wasn't that she couldn't remember, there just wasn't much worth remembering. Just a few details here and there.

Did she even know what her name meant? Funny thing, that one would forget what one's name means. There are just some things that aren't worth remembering she guessed. "I travelled alone for most of my life, though I've recently found someone so those days are about to be behind me." She said with a warm and happy smile. She truly couldn't be happier with Adolfo.

"What's wrong with that? That's how I've ended up wherever I've gone." What better way to see things then to just get lost?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:30 pm
He gave her a shrug. He honestly didn't know why it wouldn't be. "Well, I suppose people don't generally like the idea of being lost." He said with a chuckle. Maybe he presented his travelings wrong, and that was the real reasoning behind it? He couldn't be certain, but he wasn't going to question someone on it. It'd make things worse, he figured.

"Some just don't see it as a true adventure." maybe it was more they didn't understand it, there were tons of possibilities that could be the case. He sighed happily and just shrugged again. He really didn't have an answer for her, but it wasn't really something that mattered too much. He was happy to hear that she was with someone who enjoyed her company.

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:37 pm
I Lady Kiya I

She had to agree, that was very much true. One didn't like to think of themselves as being lost, it caused to much anxiety for some. "They are truly missing out then." She said warmly as she realized she should probably be getting back now. She didn't want to be gone for too long, Adolfo might worry.

"Well, my dear Manoth. I find that I must be going back to where I was. It was very nice to meet you. Perhaps we'll bump into one another some other time." She rather much liked this male and found his company to be interesting and delightful. She truly enjoyed making friends and hoped perhaps they would run into one another later down the road. Then she could introduce him to Adolfo.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:18 am
He was bad at goodbyes, but they always had to happen sooner or later, right? He hated them greatly, but they weren't always bad. A goodbye wasn't always a final thing. He smiled at her. "I'm sure your companion is quite worried about you." He knew he'd be worried about someone he was traveling with if they happened to disappear for a short period of time.

"I'm sure we shall run into each other again." He believed they could run into each other again. There is nothing wrong with that, and he hoped it would happen. He loved all the company he could get in an otherwise very lonely road. "maybe we'll both get lost again and some how end up running into each other"

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:34 pm
I Lady Kiya I
You can post one last time if you want, otherwise this is finished. smile

She gave him a warm smile, "If I'm gone for too much longer he will be." She said with warm laughter in her tone. She gave him a bow of her head at his words and spoke to him one last time. "I'm sure we shall. My the gods bless your travels and keep you safe from harm. We will meet again." She bowed her head to him and turned and started off in the direction of her mate.  
[IC] Watembezi’mto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games