View Results

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:18 am
NB: I did get permission from Mindsend to do this months ago when we won these pups but RL issues completely ate me up. If there is an issue with hosting this please let me know. Thanks.

User Image

Welcome to the Wolf Pack.
This is a safe haven for unbonded familiars, if a familiar should ever become bonded with a soquili they will no longer be welcome within the pack. While the pack may have interactions with soquili and even make deals they live their lives separately.

We are hoping for these babies to be RPed as their parents and pack are also. However we will not be too mean if you can not or if life gets in the way or whatever, stuff happens and we know this!

Starts: 1st January 2014
Ends: 8th January 2014 - 12pm GMT

Rules
  1. This is a USER run event not a staff run event. Hosted by Syaoran-Puu and Faid Shadowlight.
  2. Only enter if you want to be part of the Wolf pack. While RP is encouraged we won't be horrible towards you should you not be able to or if RL gets in the way. We are hoping to do expand the interest of the Wolf Pack.
  3. This is a place to have fun, so please don't mock or discourage anyone from entering.
  4. You may enter for as many pups as you wish but you may only win ONE. Should not enough people enter we reserve the right to give away the pups to those who entered and are interested in them before giving the rest to friends or whatever outside of the contest. The contest applicants shall be used first. However if you apply for say, Wolf's pup (A) but there is a Wrath pup unentered for (D), unless you enter for that pup as well we shall assume there is no interest for it (D) and find an owner outside of the contest. We will not simply 'dump' a pup on someone. So enter for each pup you are interested in.
  5. It is advised you read the information under both sections of this thread [Alpha and Beta], as this will help you see what the Wolf Pack story is so far and allow you to think of ideas to fit into this or expand on it.
  6. You may PM Syaoran-Puu.
  7. Anyone may enter this. Staff, customers, newbies, oldbies, those who already own a wolf in the wolf pack. Anyone. Entries will have names removed during judging.
  8. You MAY edit your form until the closing date and time, however, please just make a note of any edits you make so that we can have a second look should we have already read your entry. Thanks.

9. More to come?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:19 am
ALPHA PAIR
Rose x Wolf

User Image x User Image

Offspring
By Mindsend

A = User Image - B =User Image - C =User Image

Information

You are trying for:: B
Faid Shadowlight's Pup:: C - Thorn - Male - Decisive
Syaoran-Puu's Pup:: A - Paws - Male - Eager

Remember that this pup belongs to the alpha pair. Wolf took over from the last alpha due to his strength during a time when the pack was devastated by skinwalker attacks. It was thanks to Rose that they managed to come up with a plan to trick and track the skinwalker before the pair finally made the tough decision that they needed to relocate. Their new home however 'belonged' to a kalona, a deal was struck, they would help the kalona as part of his army by being his eyes and ears (scoots) and in return he would give them the land. It is bountiful and wonderful.... until a two-legger camp moves in on the border.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:21 am
BETA PAIR
Sayen x Wrath

User Image x User Image

Offspring
By Odet Amo

D = User Image - E = User Image - F = User Image
G = User Image - H =User Image

Information

You are trying for:: D / E / F
Faid Shadowlight's Pup:: H - Snow - Female - Loving
Syaoran-Puu's Pup:: G - Fang - Female - Deadly

Wrath is the beta of the pack, and Sayen the healer and beta-mate. Wrath had fallen ill as a pup and the illness left him unable to speak. This doesn't bother him so much... until one day, while out hunting for his pack he stumbles across a beautiful wolf. He discovers her name is Sayen, and she seems quite happy to talk to him despite getting very little in return... this endears her even more for him and he often finds himself going in search of her... problem strikes though when he soon discovers that she is part of the two-legger group, a sign of 'good luck' for their people... and knowing that Demon (the kalona) was about to rage an attack against them to clear the land of the threat he finds himself torn. He wants her safe and happy, but he also needs his pack safe....

...luckily Sayen and her two sisters both join the pack, Wolf ensuring that none of the wolves were harmed by the vicious Kalona. It takes a little adjusting for the three wolves but they become pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:22 am
To enter::

Simply post the following::
Remember YOU MAY enter for as many pups as you wish, but will only win ONE.
Same post or multiple posts doesn't matter, as long as the different forms are clear.

[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Pup trying for:[/b]
[b]Name of pup:[/b]
[b]Gender of pup:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (one word)
[b]Story/Plot ideas:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:23 am
    -----B

• AstoriaFallen
  • zephira738
  • FallenThroughMidnight
  • xKOVAKtheWOLFx

D

• AstoriaFallen
  • one over three
  • FallenThroughMidnight
  • Nikkichomp
  • xKOVAKtheWOLFx

E

• zephira738
  • Nikkichomp
  • xKOVAKtheWOLFx

F

• Kyrieko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:00 pm
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Pup trying for: B
Name of pup: Tidus
Gender of pup: Male
Personality: Brave
Story/Plot ideas: Doesn't understand why a deal had to be struck with the Kalona and feels as though they had been cheated. He hopes to be able to go forth and find more wolves one day to help make the pack stronger so that they would be able to stand and fight.
Other:

Owner: AstoriaFallen
Pup trying for: D
Name of pup: Nish
Gender of pup: Female
Personality: Ambitious
Story/Plot ideas: She wants to be a healer when she gets older and is extremely curious about all the horror stories she'd heard and may even try to seek out the Kalona once she's able to just to see how terrible everything really was.
Other: I'm really new to SOQ so I have to do a lot of reading up.

sorry for the limited plot/story ideas. I'm getting sick and its totally affecting my muse.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:36 pm
Owner: Kyrieko
Pup trying for: F
Name of pup: Nightfall
Personality: Vigilant
Story/Plot ideas:

• Not being a very bold wolf, Nightfall could train to be a skilled scout of sorts, doing work she doesn't necessarily have to fight for.
  • Perhaps a sibling or another Pack member can try to 'toughen' her up... and fail xD;
  • Could observe something that either she isn't supposed to see (ie: a Pack member that was thinking of leaving, visiting two-leggers?) and has to decide if she should report it back or not? Lots of potential for big plots that need someone to 'tattle' on them~

Other: I love plotting and RP and would love to work with everyone for fun Pack/family plottings!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:42 pm
Owner: zephira738
Name of pup: Bramble
Personality: Relentless
Story/Plot ideas: Bramble is not exactly the nicest wolf in the forest. She is protective of her siblings, and as she grows her pack, but can be a bit rough and aggressive in her interactions with them and anyone else. She means well, usually, but playing nice to her is a bit of a difficult concept. Always put forth the best, and if that means your best is better than someone else's, then maybe they have a bad day. All it means is that they should work harder for next time. She might be mistaken for a bully, but the right words can easily convince her to back off when someone needs space or is overwhelmed. She is loyal to her pack, and will grow into a ferice and dedicated hunter, but her belief in 'tough love' is unlikely to make her many friends.

Plot: Ouch that hurts! - Playing too rough with a sibling or another pup, maybe they call her a bully or maybe an adult intervenes to scold her. Or both, on seperate or the same occasion. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... or goes crying to mommy.

Plot: Anything you can do... - Someone to compete with, preferably near her own age. A rival she can grow up with, maybe friendly maybe not.

Plot: Soft spots or weak spots? - Someone, preferably around her age or younger, she might be less aggressive to. It could be a sibling, or it could become a love interest. Just someone 'soft', shy or meek or easily frightened that she can become a guardian for. A pushy, and occasionally nippy, guardian. Maybe the two of them grow closer, or maybe the one she tries to look after grows resentful and pushes her away. Having a little friend would be good for her, and might soften her up. Being pushed away would make her colder and 'tougher', she'd be less likely to open up to others, not wanting to find another 'weak point' in her hide. She'd probably become more irritating to be around, start more fights, have a harder time working well with others... either way plots might develop could be interesting.

Owner: zephira738
Pup trying for: E (or any of the beta pups, but E is my first preference for this character)
Name of pup: Whisper
Personality: Gentle
Story/Plot ideas: She grew up understanding the value of words, both for those who have them and those who struggle to express themselves. She is a talented listener, and is slowly learning that sometimes that is most of what someone needs. Everyone needs someone to talk to, and Whisper is happy to be that wolf. She can offer advice or a shoulder if needed, but for the most part she just listens. She wants to be a healer, like her mother, and to master the quiet strength of her father. With those traits combined, she hopes to help cure those she loves, and those who need to be loved by someone, of what plagues them both physically and emotionally.

Plot: I hear you. - I'd love for her to meet someone who is shy, or feels ignored or left out. Or someone who is 'different', or even a little unfriendly. She would decide to become their friend, no matter how much the stammered or snarled at her. Everyone needs a friend!

Plot: Gentleness comes from strength, not weakness. - A chance for her to show she's more than a quiet little healer, she's her father's daughter and can hold her own. Maybe she comes to someone else's defense, or maybe she needs to defend herself. A chance for her to prove she's got some guts too.

Plot: Why can't I help? - Someone who pushes her away no matter how she tries to get close, or someone who she can't help or fails to help. It would be a difficult and confusing event for her, and she'd need to spend time with friends/family to try to work out what happened. Maybe someone can convince her that it wasn't her fault, or maybe someone might convince her that it was her fault... Either way, it would be a point for her to press on and grow into new plots depending on which way things go.

Other: Wolfies <3 Family plots are the best, I would adore working with the parents/siblings to make more plots and adventures. I am a bit slow at times, but I never mind being poked for RP.  

zephira738

Timid Hunter

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:47 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24170279#361535269

Owner: one over three
Name of pup: Nimisõna
Personality: Soft
Story/Plot ideas:
Healer's apprentice: I have a soft spot for healer characters, and I would love for this pup to follow in his mothers paw prints.
By nature: Nim is sensitive to the emotions of those around him, even a bad mood can send him fretting and hes quite easy to push around. Will his siblings take advantage of him or defend him? What about the rest of the pack?
Taken: Another member of the pack is abducted by the kalona. Against his timid nature, Nim volunteers to help track them down or sneaks off on his own to do so.
Love outside the pack: Nim falls for a girl who is bonded to a soq and struggles with leaving home for his own happiness or staying behind to fulfill the expectations of his family and pack. (Spoiler: In the end he will choose pack.)

Other: Still using my laptop which has a bunch of keys missing. Sorry for the bad grammar. @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:29 pm
Owner: FallenThroughMidnight
Name of pup: Vex
Personality: Meek
Story/Plot ideas: When he was really little Vex had a nipping problem that grew into a biting problem which he abruptly grew out of when he accidentally sank his teeth into his own tail and found out just how terribly much it hurt. Ever since he's been anxious about hurting or bothering others, to the point where his stammering and assurances that he doesn't mind, whatever they feel like is fine, are they sure it's okay... are just as vexing as his baby-bites. He massively admires his caring father, and that Wrath is not much of a talker might even be a relief because Vex isn't very good at talking. He takes after his mother in wanting to be a healer, and he much prefers to be studying with her or finding the plants that help with fixing things than spending time with other wolves because he's not sure how to talk to them and what if he offends them somehow, oh no, that would be terrible. He likes other wolves. A lot. But the idea that he could hurt or upset someone is terribly nerve-wracking. But as a healer, he'll have to spend time with them, at least the ones who are his patients, and Vex tries really hard to relax and get over his fear so he can help people. Mom helps people. Dad helps people. So of course he can also help people! It's just a little... scary sometimes...

I would love for Vex to grow more out of his shell over roleplaying, but I think he will always have a little shyness and nervousness. Maybe he could have a best friend (possibly a sibling) who he can lean on a little when he gets really anxious about things, or someone who'd stick up for him (or try to make him stick up for himself) if he gets bullied. I also like the idea of him putting his foot down in regard to someone hurt needing to follow healer instructions, maybe he really yells at someone for the first time. He is opposed to hurting others, so putting him in a situation of conflict could be interesting, or sort of pathetic and sad depending on his growth in RP prior to that point.

1. Learning to be a healer, spending time with his mother mostly (and any siblings who also want to be healers) to learn the craft.

2. You're annoying! Vex used to be a bity little nuisance, and now he stammers too much and both things are definitely not endearing to most. Someone who thinks he's annoying would be an interesting roleplay, he would be torn between making it up to them and leaving them alone. Maybe he bit someone before he changed his ways, and now they still hold it against him?

3. Strayed too far, maybe looking for medicinal plants or trying to avoid someone he's afraid (or actually has) gotten angry with him. Either way, he'll need someone to help guide him home, or maybe trouble he has to deal with somehow on his own. (or maybe he thinks he's on his own but his parents still have a watchful eye on him)

4. It's okay, I don't mind... A friend (or not friend) to push him around and take advantage of his softer nature and inability to say 'no'. If they're a friend, and mean well, maybe they can help him get a little more adventurous. If they're just being a bully, maybe they can push him into standing up for himself a little.

5.. I know what to do! An opportunity for him to ply the craft he's been taught... for better or worse. If he does good, it will definitely be a confidence-booster. If he messes up, and someone else has to step in to fix it, that will make him more nervous and he'll probably need to beg mom for more lessons so he doesn't mess up again. If he messed up, he'll need another successful one or two of these to get him comfortable trying to do healer stuff again.

6. Meek, not weak! He can be brave in the face of danger, he's just shy and dislikes conflict. He's not a coward, he just doesn't want to hurt people. A natural disaster, or a scary situation, that does not involve arguing with another wolf would be a chance for him to prove that he isn't a chicken after all. He's still got a very scary bite.

7. Oh, oh, I don't know what to say! A first crush for a shy wolf would probably be a giant stammering mess of a thing, but it could also be fun and adorable. Whether or not it works out, well, we'll have to wait and see.

If he does find a mate and become a parent, advice from mom and dad would definitely be sought after. But I wouldn't want him to get here without some growing first! He's not ready to be a parent, much less a mate!

Owner: FallenThroughMidnight
Name of pup: Watcher
Personality: Reserved
Story/Plot ideas: Watcher's name suits him, as a pup he preferred to see and hear everything rather than jump about and play. He harbors a curiosity about the world and everything in it, but his tendency to observe rather than interact might not make him the most popular playmate. He is difficult to offend, in part because he reads too much into most things. (If someone calls him an idiot, he knows he is not, and he wonders what drove them to say such a thing. Perhaps they feel foolish themselves? Why? And how does trying to belittle him help? Maybe there is some other way they could deal with this problem. What might it be...)

I like the idea of him becoming sort of an adviser character, not really competition for becoming someone of power/rank because it doesn't interest him to have power. I would enjoy Watcher finding someone, friend or love interest, who forces him to watch less and talk more. It would be lots of fun to see him trying to figure the other wolf out, and try to figure out the feelings he has. Always a rational explanation! Except emotions refuse to be rationalized! Why?

1. I don't want to play right now, a frustrating encounter with another pup who wants to do what pups do best while Watcher is trying to understand ants or bees or something equally... exciting. Yeah.

2. Why is it so? Watcher will have plenty of questions for grownups about the way the world works, and he won't be taking 'because' for an answer! If they don't satisfy his curiosity, getting himself into some sort of trouble might.

3. Lost... on purpose! Sooner or later he'll want to see more than can be seen from the safety of his parents' and packs' watchful eyes. Someone might need to go bring him back, or he could have a few adventures on his own. Or maybe he doesn't even make it to the bushes before the pup gets picked up and told he's not old enough to go off on his own yet.

4. I know how that works... Someone to come to him with a question, preferably another pup around his age. He'll have an answer, and this could start him on his path to adviser. A use for all this knowledge he's been collecting.

5. Something I'm not very good at... Maybe he finally gets into an argument with someone, maybe the flowers he's watching get trampled and they refuse to apologize or go away, but for whatever reason Watcher gets himself into a fight and... loses. He'd need to find someone (probably dad) to give him some pointers, but he'd be really embarrassed by the whole event.

6. What is wrong with me, am I sick? His first crush, possibly his only crush regardless of whether or not it works out. She makes him feel ill, and is distracting, and he can't think properly. Maybe he gets so confounded and fed up with this that he confronts her directly, demanding an antidote for whatever it is that she's poisoned him with. Or maybe he asks a healer for something to make him feel better, only to be told his symptoms aren't really from a disease. Either way, it could be kind of funny, from an outside perspective. I doubt Watcher would be amused!

Other: Thank you for the contest! The pups are all so so cute heart  

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:26 am
Some wonderful ideas and entries so far! Keep it up guys.
*huggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:37 am
Owner: Nikkichomp
Pup trying for: D or E (although I love *all* the pups and would be glad to home any of them!)
Name of pup: Scout
Personality: Subdued
Story/Plot ideas:
1. Family interactions - I want to find out which siblings she gets along with best, which she tends to butt heads with. She takes after her father and tries to be helpful to her mother.

2. Narrow Escape - She goes out to scout and stumbles into something bigger and scarier than her (bear? moose? mountain lion?). She has to make a quick escape to avoid being lunch.

3. Secret Crush - Scout has a crush on one of the alpha's pups! Is she able to keep it quiet, does the other pup notice, and how does it play out?

Other:
Although her father does not speak because he is not able, she rarely speaks by choice. She has grown up watching her father get by without speech just fine, and finds idle chatter superfluous. As a beta member of the pack, she has no one to boss around, and prefers to keep her head down and focus her energy on things that are beneficial for everyone. Because of her penchant for silence, she is good at padding through the forest unnoticed, and often goes off to be lookout for any incoming danger. Her name is thus very apt.

She collects her favorite odds and ends in her pouch - pretty feathers, shiny rocks, et cetera. Since she already roams a lot as a scout, she has made it a habit from a young age to bring home things that are useful for her mother, the healer, and also tucks these into her pouch for temporary storage.  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 pm
Owner: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Name of pup: Cedar
Gender of pup: female
Personality: Bold
Story/Plot ideas: Cedar loves her pack, but she is filled with adventure. I would like it if sometime during her youth to explore the two-legger camp and get captivated, giving the she-wolf a different perspective in life, trying to live the life of a wild wolf, but under the watch of the two-legs. Basically, she grows up with the pack, but gets caught and eventually has to choose whether she wants to spend the rest of her life with her family or with those who can control fire.
Other: good luck everyone!<3

Owner: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Pup trying for: D , E
Name of pup: Icicle
Gender of pup: male
Personality: Reserved
Story/Plot ideas: I would love him to be under the training of his mother, like if he was her shadow or something, but one who does not speak much unless to his mother. With this, he is quiet, helpful, but also has some restraint on who to trust. He forgives, but does not forget.
Other: Icicle has grown to be "quiet" due to being around Wrath for long, admiring his father's ways, thus trying to live a life like his, but as a healer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:51 am
Judging.
Sorry for delay guys, it was hubs birthday yesterday so I got distracted XD oops! <3  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:51 am
If I could have given you all a wolf... I totally would have! o.O
Sorry about the slight delay in announcing winners, but without further ado....

WINNERS!

User Image

B- FallenThroughMidnight

User Image

D- one over three

User Image

E- Nikkichomp

User Image
F- Kyrieko

FallenThroughMidnight

one over three

Nikkichomp