Trudeau

Romantic Hunter

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jenniferlynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:05 am
Hello. I am unsure if I am strong in my faith or weak. CAn you help me out please????  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:36 pm
I want to say that I am strong in faith. Only because of recent events. There was a time (only a month ago) where I felt that God had failed me, Jesus wasn't there and what am I doing here anyway? I had a light at the end of the tunnel moment. God said to me hello? Are you finally ready to listen? Ever since that small revelation, my faith has strengthened tenfold. xd So, no, my faith may not be as strong as some, but I know now that Jesus wasn't about to give up on me--so I shouldn't give up on me either. smile  

Cataera

Ghost_Major

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:40 pm
Hey, I know that I am strong in faith also cuz of things that have happened to me and my family. I won't go into details unless anyone really wants to know what happened to us. Not that I'm ashamed of it or anything, just cuz it's a really long story. But is anyone needs help I'd be more than happy to help them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:00 pm
Jenniferlynn
Hello. I am unsure if I am strong in my faith or weak. CAn you help me out please????
im not sure either so i cant help u on that 1. sry  

blondygurl81

Dessona

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:35 pm
Jenniferlynn

Well if you're questioning yourself, i think you have your answer...

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:02 am
Dessona
Jenniferlynn

What does that mean??????  

Jenniferlynn

Cesariana

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:51 pm
Jenniferlynn
Dessona
Jenniferlynn

What does that mean??????

I think what Dessona meant, was that if you're questioning if you're strong in your faith, then you're not strong in your faith.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:42 pm
I always thought I was strong, until the other day. Now, I realize it was just an illusion. I am weak in my faith.  

Ace_Of_Swords

Raishon

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:40 pm
It is hard to judge wether you are strong or weak. You have to see if you are faithful, not strong or weak. We are all weak if you think of it. I mean, can any of you move a mountain. Jesus said if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you could move mountains. And there are very few people that could do miracles of that proportion.
I believe that if you think you are strong in your faith, then you are not. Because that means you think you know something so complex that only God knows. Only he knows if you are or aren't, so saying you are strong only shows that you are weak. But I do believe you should never stop tryign to get better, if you are weak, work on getting better

God bless you all
take care
love yuhz
Your Brother  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:54 pm
Hello.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Underground_X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:53 pm
yes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:32 pm
Underground_X
yes
That's what's up, is it?
Who are you replying to?;; There is a reply button, you know. ^__~;  

Guacamole-kun

retrouvailles

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:54 pm
I consider myself "sort of." strong. I have it, you know? I just don't know how much of it is puffed up my relatively easy and happy life. Without trials, we can not really know if we have true faith. For example- I think that if I was captured and tortured and held up at gun point I would still die for Christ, not denying His name.

But I have never done it, so it isn't fact yet. I hope I will. I really, really do.

But I'm not even sure if strong is the right word. I think maybe it's how much faith you have? And we can all always have more faith. 3nodding  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff