Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)
Opportunity To Travel Time Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naifus

Desirable Conversationalist

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you have the opportunity to travel back anywhere and anythime to the past to warn or advice your younger self, what would it be?

I'll go back to my past when I was twelve turning thirteen and warn my younger self not to confess my love or stick around with the first girl I've fallen for because she'll soon love someone she met for three months and other nine different guys rather than me who's been around with her for six years.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 am
I'd go back to when I was with the girl I could never get over in college. She was perfect and I was too immature to take care of her, or make the decisions I make today.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:24 pm
I'd go back to my early teens and convince myself not to be so mad at my Grandpa and try to have fun with him more, that way I wouldn't have to lose him just as I was getting a good relationship with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:32 pm
I'd return to when the world was created and make them reconsider.  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Ravv Hashbrovvn

Wheezing Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:15 am
I would have to travel back many times to stop my younger self from saying things that I now think were REALLY embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:30 pm
There are a lot of friendships that proved false. I think I might try to shuck them off somehow, since their net result was to prevent other, possibly more productive, friendships from happening.

Still, it was my decision then not to play the hatchet-man. Experience had told me already, as of that time, that I would never live down rejecting anyone's friendship. It would end up the last friend I would ever know. At least I could say, as I do with many other things lately, that I had tried it twice, and I was screwed just the same either way. That's real cold comfort, isn't it?  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:37 pm
XSK Ambrosia
I'd go back to when I was with the girl I could never get over in college. She was perfect and I was too immature to take care of her, or make the decisions I make today.
HEY! MY STORY, TOO! Yeah, that was a shame. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:16 pm
Honestly, I guess I would say that the one thing I wish I had tried sooner was to really look for the someone special. I kept telling myself we would meet someday but now, I guess I should look harder for myself and wish I had started sooner.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kurai Hanabira

Dangerous Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:27 pm
I would go back to last year when I was supposed to start applying to college and remind myself not to be so lazy about getting applications done and deadlines met. I'm finding it quite tedious and time consuming now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:50 pm
I would go back and keep my self from doing all the thing i regret  

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:07 pm
I would go back in time and pick a different degree to study (I'm currently a boring accountant) or to keep myself from falling so in love with my ex which led to a whole lot of bad decisions and broken principles on my part.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:59 pm
I'd go back to when I was five and get a try get a different school so wouldn't be as badly bullied for 6 years and lose trust in real people around be, afraid of almost anyone in rl  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:05 am
I would want to travel back in time to 7th grade, when I admitted to someone that I had a crush on him. Then in 8th grade, he humiliated me by making fun of me in front of a lot of people on my birthday. One of the worst days of my life. I would just tell myself not to fall for this guy because he was a huge douchebag.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:34 am
I would go back to the fourth grade and tell my younger self not to be afraid and influenced by what others say or think. Make up your own mind and act on it. Laugh at yourself when others laugh at you. And go punch that one kid in the face that choked you in front of everyone when no one would help you. Help yourself because no one else will. Stand on your own two feet and be a man!  

Captain mUltipants

Fanatical Loiterer

KaryuunoSamurai

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:23 pm
Probably go back to the beginning of when I was in Middle School and tell myself to work harder on school work. Sure I wasn't bad, but still wish I put more effort in it. Either that or go back to the beginning of my first year in Vocational school and convince myself to get better allergy medicine so I wouldn't get sick so much and miss out on my lab class as much as I had. sweatdrop  
Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games