Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Types of Divination Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:21 am
I do prefer and use tarot quite often but I also love my pendulum. I have seen an interesting quick one done with 3 stones one white one black and one whatever other color you want. you shake the stones and throw them across a surface ( not too hard). White means yes, black no, and whatever stone the 3rd one is closest too is the answer to the question. This is obviously just a simple yes/no thing but I like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:08 pm
I've wanted to learn tea leaves. The only other types of divination I tried to tech myself, besides tarot, using a book was with regular playing cards and dice.  

Angel Bruja

xMiemiex

High-functioning Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:24 pm
I personally prefer pendulum (takes a lot less energy out of me), but for the more in-depth answers I go to tarot, pokemon oracle, shufflemancy or work on my seashell divination.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:39 am
Sedative
I personally prefer pendulum (takes a lot less energy out of me), but for the more in-depth answers I go to tarot, pokemon oracle, shufflemancy or work on my seashell divination.

Suhet!!!

Wait did you just say Pokemon oracle? Is it kinda like what witchyroses explained on Crooked Cauldron?  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

xMiemiex

High-functioning Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:47 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Sedative

Suhet!!!

Wait did you just say Pokemon oracle? Is it kinda like what witchyroses explained on Crooked Cauldron?

Sherit!! You again, haha!

Hmmm, not sure I hadn't seen that post? I keep a deck of pokemon tcg cards, no energies or items and pull just like with tarot.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:30 pm
Sedative

Hmmm, not sure I hadn't seen that post? I keep a deck of pokemon tcg cards, no energies or items and pull just like with tarot.

We just keep running into each other all over the internet. cat_whee

This is the one I'm talking about. How do you read them? Is it based off like the Pokedex entries? Or off the little blurb on the card?  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

xMiemiex

High-functioning Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:50 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Sedative

This is the one I'm talking about. How do you read them? Is it based off like the Pokedex entries? Or off the little blurb on the card?

Ahh.

Well I take into account the element of pokemon (by pokedex entry, not the card), the blurb on the card, the image and the entry through Bulbapedia. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:46 am
Sedative
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Sedative

Ahh.

Well I take into account the element of pokemon (by pokedex entry, not the card), the blurb on the card, the image and the entry through Bulbapedia. :3

How do you factor in the type?  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

xMiemiex

High-functioning Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:20 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Sedative
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Sedative

Ahh.

I take into account how that type affects the surrounding cards. But if it's just one card, like say I drew a Zorua. I know it's a dark type, and dark types tend to be rather mischievous, lonely, aloof. Water types are adaptable, flexible, take everything as it comes (plus the typical attributes, like being very in tune with their emotions).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:59 pm
Sedative
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Sedative
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Sedative

Ahh.

I take into account how that type affects the surrounding cards. But if it's just one card, like say I drew a Zorua. I know it's a dark type, and dark types tend to be rather mischievous, lonely, aloof. Water types are adaptable, flexible, take everything as it comes (plus the typical attributes, like being very in tune with their emotions).

Ah ok. Sounds like fun. I might have to try  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games