Reply The Dragons Keep
Trying to get a ND

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eidnas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:12 pm
Has anyone gotten a neglected before? They look amazing! I've tried a few times in the past but lost interest, thought about trying again but I wonder if I'm unfogging too early. I think I've tried 10-5 minutes before ToD, should I be waiting longer?

Any tips appreciated, and would love to see anyone who has one- show me them NDs whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:32 am
Eidnas
Has anyone gotten a neglected before? They look amazing! I've tried a few times in the past but lost interest, thought about trying again but I wonder if I'm unfogging too early. I think I've tried 10-5 minutes before ToD, should I be waiting longer?

Any tips appreciated, and would love to see anyone who has one- show me them NDs whee

Neglected dragons are not easy to create. I don't think anyone here has been successful in getting one ... but I could be wrong about that. I do know you have to wait to almost the final minutes of the egg to hatch it.

Here is some
Neglected Dragon information which might help. Good luck! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

TaliaAngeni

Dedicated Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:12 pm
Eidnas

This is also a nifty website Allure.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:50 pm
I've always wanted one, but they're soo hard to get *nods* Best of luck if you're able to get one ^_^ I only just managed to get a Zombie this year 3nodding  

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

42a52

Alarming Lunatic

13,940 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:39 pm
I have some:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I'm making some when I'm not busy. For me the main pain is to determine the count of Unique views necessary for the egg to turn into Neglect. So if anyone is still interested, I'll advice to use Albino eggs and try to make them into Neglects on different time of the day to see when they'll turn.  
The Dragons Keep

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games