Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:50 pm
Hey there everyone! Just because I'm not officially running an art contest doesn't mean I don't want your amazing arts! Check below to see if there is anything you would be willing to draw. I will tip every piece that I receive! Also, if you need the tektek of any, let me know!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:25 am
You can draw any of these or my current. If you are amazing and would like to do a couple piece for me, draw one of the below avis with one of the male avis in the next post. smilies/icon_heart.gif

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:44 am
My Mr <3 If you want to draw him, please draw him with one of the girls in the post above this one.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.(feel free to change the color of the laces of these shoes)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:05 am
If none of those appeal to you, maybe you could draw something for my lil sis? Want to be awesome and do a couple art? Draw the 1st avi with Natsu Dragneel 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.  

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Noxium

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash