Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Model Students (Edel and Frost)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:30 pm
Snow sculpting was an art that Frost was not adept in. Granted he could change his body and make a shape from snow then leave it but really, he was all paws when it came to carving ice and smoothing snow into pleasing forms.

So when the class was announced, just a day course, he'd been torn. On one hand his people did this sort of thing and really, he should practice at it but on the other... he was terrible. He was a fighter, not an artist.

Yet there he was when class time rolled around, dressed in his more traditional outfit, sitting infront of a pile of snow next to a ghoul he didn't know. A partner they were to sculpt each other.

"Er, allow me to introduce myself. Frost in the Storm... Can't say I've ever really been good at this, so do forgive me if my skills are not very uh... flattering."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:54 pm
Edel had been chipping away at the last detail of a rather elaborate sculpture of Levathia, having come to the class way too early. Attending the class was simply for the sake of racking up enough credits for her final academic year, though she wouldn't complain, considering this was her obsession what she loved doing anyway.

The sculpture was promptly pushed aside once the ghoul noticed the arrival of her partner, where she then sat up straight and stared happily at him. He was a fine looking specimen, he was.

She would almost forget to greet him and begin immediately, until his introduction shook her out of the sculpting daze. "Ah, my apologies. I'm Edel, pleased to meet you, Frost in the Storm." Even his name sounded like an art piece. "Oh, don't worry about that at all, er-" her sentence drifted off midway, as the ghoul took to staring intently at the boil again. Those were some very nicely defined abdominal muscles.

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:51 am
Frost didn't notice the stare, he just thought she was being friendly. Plus he was odd with his outfit. 'Backwater' and 'old school'. From what he knew of fashion and halloween, he really must have seemed out of place once more.

"It's alright, you have nothing you need to apologize over. Edel was it?" Reaching out he picked up her hand, giving a small kiss to her knuckles. "A pleasure." Eyes flicking to what she'd been working on he smiled, taking a moment to admire it. "You do this often then? Ice sculpture that is. Your skills seem far above those the class is made for." It as true, many students hitting the ice and snow with chisels and hammers looking half mad or just bored.

Finally, the ghost noticed her stare and tilted his head.
"Is something amiss Miss Edel? Do I have something on me?" He looked down at himself, trying to find a stain or worse- a tear in his robes.

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:46 pm
Edel finally broke away from her stare, blushing slightly at the boil's gesture. "Too often, I have to admit. My room gets a little cluttered at times." She didn't make mention of how she disposed of her old projects.

"Oh no, it's nothing really. It's just that I've never worked with a model with abs before," she admitted sheepishly. "Ah- shall we begin? I would usually start by making a prototype in a smaller scale first, but that may not be necessary with the actual subject here with me," she said with a laugh, gesturing at the boil politely.

What she inadvertently meant was that there will be touching.

iStoleYurVamps
/cries so sorry this took so long

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:05 pm
A chuckle, Frost looked at his ice- "Ah well, so long as we know where everything is in own own messes right? As for never working with a model, I wouldn't have guessed such with your skill."

A small bow, Frost hoped that he could be a good model.

"Just tell me what to do and I will try my best to aid you. As for myself..." He tapped his ice with a finger.

"...I can wait. Watching another might help my own attempt you know?"

Aka: I have no idea how to do this.

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:40 pm
"Well I must admit to having the benefit of being able to correct my mistakes quite easily," she laughed, returning the bow.

Hm. The frost demon stood up from her seat and moved the previous sculpture away to make space for a new one. A block of clear ice began to form where the old one stood.

"This might take a while, but in the meantime uhm - you might want to think of a few poses to strike?" Meanwhile, the block of ice was growing to reach half the ghoul's height, and it wasn't stopping anytime yet.

Yes, Edel is going to make a life-sized statue of you, Frost. Now where would you have space for that?

iStoleYurVamps

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:32 am
He shrugged, red eyes turning to watch as new ice formed. It was a good skill to him, the ability to control ice rather than just be a part of it. Besides, being his own sculpture seemed like cheating.

It probably would count as cheating.

"i find it hard to see you making mistakes with your skill." Looking himself over, Frost pat his chest unsure what pose to strike. "Ah- like so?" He stood, arms folded behind his back. Then- "or something a bit like this?" He posed, attempting the strongman poses that displayed one's muscles.
His grin suggested it was a joke.

But then it would be an interesting pose.

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:32 pm
There was a huge block of ice sitting on the floor by the time Frost was done. Edel turned to see what he had come up with, breaking into a huge grin at the sight of him. A faint blush may have appeared on her cheeks as her eyes lingered on his muscles for a little while too long....

For a moment, Edel had considered casting her model in ice for an instant sculpture, but where was the skill in that. Besides... she wasn't sure if he would take kindly to that.

Right, back to work.

Without warning, the ghoul pulled out a chainsaw from under her seat and began cutting into the ice block to obtain a general outline for the sculpture. The frost demon had come to appreciate the usefulness of certain new technologies she had encountered coming to HalloweenTown. Every now and then she would glance over her shoulder to look at Frost, whom she had assumed by now would be very kindly holding that pose for her. Tense up those muscles now yea.

iStoleYurVamps

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:24 pm
Did she want him to stay like that? Posed in a cliche strongman style with him showing off his attributes and qualities like- Well.

If she was starting.

Ears fell flat while the chainsaw roared. It was a bit... much. Just a bit.

"Is that all really necessary? The chainsaw I mean. It's um... loud." Still he held his pose- "Also if I pose for you now does that mean you'll pose for me later?" He liked Edel. She was pretty. Getting to stare at a pretty ghoul was always nice in Frost's opinion.

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:39 am
"Oh" she murmured, genuinely surprised and apologetic at the disturbance the chainsaw caused. "My apologies," she smiled sheepishly, winding down the roaring machine and stowing it away, "I could work the more traditional way - "

Her sentence was lost midway once again as she had taken to staring at his abs, thinking about how she would sculpt those. Normally, she would have a model she could touch to understand its contours... but ah, that might not be appropriate now would it?

She could cast it in a layer of ice - if he didn't mind the cold. That would work.

But what ran through the mind of the ghoul would not be said aloud, of course.

"That-" she paused for a moment, feeling embarrassed at the request, "Yes, I'd be honoured."

Meanwhile, the ice sculpture was already taking shape, with the ghoul inadvertently using her control over ice to her advantage, sweeping large chunks of the block away with ease while others struggled to chisel them off. The fine-tuning of the details could wait for now, but all that was on her mind now was really about how to shape those abs on the sculpture.

She turned to look at Frost. Then his abs. And then back at him.

There wasn't really any other way to ask.

iStoleYurVamps
I am....a terrible person OTL

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:05 pm
Ears lifted back up with the roar of the machine gone. He might have been fine but given how long it might take he knew he'd whine very quickly. Loud sounds never bode very well for the wolfos, not when normally it would be a rather quiet day. Smiling and standing still, Frost occasionally found himself having to fight the urge to wag his tail or to scratch his ear or chin.

As she carved and sculpted, Frost didn't mind the looks, he felt them normal, after all, she'd need to in order to carve but- He didn't miss her other look, his grin widening. "You can touch you know, that is how an artist must work." He stiffened, puffing up just a bit.

"Plus I am a good model."

Zyphiris
Not as bad as I am :'D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:09 am
By this time, the frost demon was experiencing a mini meltdown, a small puddle of water forming around where she sat. The finishing touches were quickly chiselled into place, after which the ghoul pushed back her seat and got up abruptly, whispering that she needed to excuse herself for a moment before leaving the room.

Well then.

iStoleYurVamps
I guess we can all just admire the sculpture and Frost till she gets back

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:39 am
Frost didn't understand what was so bad about touching. It felt nice, just like getting belly rubs or ear scratches. So when Edel touched, He didn't mind, feeling rather pleased if anything that she found him attractive. It was just flattery. Plus, he found her attractive- nothing was wrong with acknowledging such basic facts.

Looking to the puddle of water after she left, then at the sculpture of himself. It was a very good carving job. VERY good.

Looking to his own ice block, he mildly roughed out the shape, hoping the demon might return later.

If not, he'd need to find her so he could get the details right.

Zyphiris

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:32 am
"Sorry to keep you waiting," she mumbled sheepishly as she returned. Still blushing slightly, the ghoul tucked a stray lock of hair away and straightened up, folding her hands together and posing all ladylike.

"Is this alright?", she asked, blinking at Frost so that he may get started.

Unless of course, the boil would prefer to work with something else pose-wise.

iStoleYurVamps
/sobs tag since forever

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces