Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 am
Hey look at me, I'm an entry!

Name: -Moomoolattecha-
Basket Name: Illiza (Female) Nillitan (Male)
Temper: Out going.
Personality: Illiza/Nillitan is very out going. Would talk to anyone and everyone regardless of their appearance/temperament. Very much a helping hand to anyone in need of it.

Prompt Choice: #1
Prompt Entry: [Roleplaying as if a Male,it would be the same personailty male or female]
Being out of the basket was quite exciting. Seeing all the different sights to see. Though the snow was quite cold and bother sum. He wondered if the weather turned up like this all the time or if it was a coming and going thing. Either way it was a bother.

Seeing his mother and father, along with his siblings.His mother seemed quite different.She didn't have the wing things his father had or even the mask.Mother only had her hair and flowers.But his mother was the most beautiful mare in the world to him. Regardless if she had huge wings or even the biggest updo. Nillitan loved her just the way she was,he didn't care if someone didn't agree with him.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way,it was a good thing to be different.Just like him and his siblings.They had their own beautiful characteristics. Aunt and Uncles were the same way,they didn't have all the nice add-ons as some of the others do. Who cared if you had them or not,you were still normal.Everything and everyone is 'normal'.

Nillitan would give everyone problems down the way of the future if they would give anyone problems about their looks. His mothers kindness ran through his veins. He wouldn't dare judge a soul.But why was it that there were some who judged everyone?That was just something he didn't understand. Markings,colors,wings,horns,it didn't matter. As long as you were alive and living,you are still beautiful in your own way.

That would be his quest,figure out why.

Plot Ideas: Meet the family.

Eventually get out into the world and meet all the different kinds of soquili,really make his/her mind open to all the random possibilities of the looks of soquili. Since there are a whole bunch of different looking ones.

Find out and understand why Izefiah's father doesn't want his/her parents together.

Understand certain soquilis way of thinking,Like my Tsalar.He thinks everyone and anything is ugly,its hideous. I want Nillitan to talk and find out the reasons for the thinking behind them.

Learn about the family even more of course. c;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Name: stormflower
Basket Name:
M-Bruadair(Irish Gaelic meaning dream),
F- Iris(Greek name meaning "rainbow." In mythology, this is the name of a rainbow goddess. In use by the English as a feminine name, and by the Jews as a unisex name.)
Temper: m-dreamer, f-insightful
Personality:
(M)-Brudair is a kind hearted lad know to be quite the little gentlemen but he is also well known to have his head in the clouds. He is always fantasizing on what the world would be like upside down, one who often thinks on what it would be like if fish could fly and birds could swim. He is a very merry and golly soul and is always one to tell stories to his siblings and entertain the family in the evenings with his imaginative stories of nonsense and wonder. He is always one to try for a laugh and a smile and is always one to turn frowns upside down if it is so within his power. His family is very dear to him even if he and siblings may be seen as odd or different but they are a strong blood beneath a strong bond and should any threaten that you best watch your back for if this one gets serious it may be better to apologize quickly or run for the hills.
(F)-Iris is a calm tender girl with manners like that of her mother. She cherishes all life and sees meaning in all the creatures even those not so nice. She is a very bright young one and is always wanting to learn more but this isnt to say she doesnt know how to have fun. She is very light hearted and loves being with her family and cares not what others may think of them. Though generally soft spoken the one thing that will raise her voice to mimic a roaring flame is if you dishonor her family name, though she would always be as polite in her words as possible.

Prompt Choice: I favor my male personality a bit more but for the prompt I will use the female Iris (Prompt 1)
Prompt Entry:
I've noticed things are not as them seem when it comes to my family. Some of our features may be seen as different or odd but not to us, we are who we are I think and it matters not beyond that. I do tend to wonder why Mother and Auntie Sheva look as what some whisper to be normal. But what is normal, how can one say something or someone is normal and another is not? Im not sure I agree with this line of thinking, what is odd is beautiful and unique and from what Ive seen we are all different and unique in our own way and that is the way it should be, no two alike. Though the sun sets and moon rises in the evening in some ways the sky is always different yet the same. Maybe I just think different, i know my siblings may wonder why as I, but I see some fun in the mystery and I wish to discover the answers on my own and do not wish to rely solely on words of Mother and Father but if I find myself stuck later on I will seek their wisdom out and trust in what Im told. For now though I think I know all I need to, there is wonder in the world and we are all a part of it.

Plot Ideas: Im a little blank on the boy personality I have, but for the girl:
She is a strong one but gentle and I cant help but maybe wanting her to find a dashing stallion that seeks to take advantage of this, one who wants to steal her away from the world and keep him for herself. This stallion would maybe be cruel and eventually start to think she isnt worth much, that he is the only one that truly cares for her. This could maybe lead to a breeding, but then she gets away from him be it from him letting her or her somehow wondering off. She would be found by her aunt, mother or even a stranger that used to be in a situation like her. She will slowly realize she has lost herself and slowly she regains sense of her true self and finds the strength to stand up for herself and leave the brute. Later in life when finding love she may be more cautious but will eventually see their true soul and will be happy with her true prince.

Im really bad at thinking of plots they usually develop randomly when talking with others or in the midst of rp'ing xD  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Name: Nikkichomp
Basket Name: Galadriel, whether male or female
Temper: Peaceful
Personality: Galadriel is gentle, giving, and caring, to the point where he will sacrifice his own happiness to help those he is close to. As a foal, he is extremely shy, refusing to talk to anyone, and often inclined to hide from them. However, through the help of his best friend, he outgrows that shyness as a young adult and is a much more talkative Soquili, though still a bit cautious of strangers. He still plays his cards close to his chest, and has a bit of a mysterious air.

Prompt Choice: 3. You've slipped away from your mother's side and are all on your own in the big wide world. What do you do? Describe what sort of adventurous mischief the foal might get up to during the first time exploring on their own.
Prompt Entry:
Galadriel looked around. He'd drifted away from his mother, and she somehow hadn't noticed this time. It's about time, he thought. He'd been trying to get some time to explore on his own for several weeks now and he'd begun to think he'd never get away for even a few minutes. Not that he didn't enjoy his mother and her company; he just wanted to find things out on his own for once, to be a bit more independent. He looked around once more to be sure she wasn't in sight, and slipped into some particularly tall grass.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, paying close attention to the scents that filtered in. Particularly strong was the smell of some sort of flower. I wonder if those are good to eat? He walked toward the origin of the scent, assuming they were nearby. He wandered for a while, and happened upon a patch of small bushes, covered in berries and teeny flowers. These are good enough, I just want to try something new to eat, he thought. Galadriel approached one of the bushes and proceeded to take a huge bite, stripping the leaves, berries, and flowers. He chewed for a moment. Suddenly, he yelped in pain, and spat out most of his mouthful. He galloped as quickly as possible back to his mother's side. He butted his head into her leg to get her attention, then opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue.

"Oh my, what happened?" Nalani asked. She peered into his mouth. On his tongue sat the remnants of a bee. She smiled. "Looks like you probably got stung by the bee that's in your mouth!" she told him. Galadriel nodded sadly and fell back in line, following his mother once again. It was safer here, even if it wasn't as much fun.

Plot Ideas:
*Galadriel makes a friend -- he needs to find that best friend; another foal who will accept him and doesn't mind his silence. Over time, he will open up and begin speaking to that friend, and only when others are not around. With the help of this friend, he becomes more comfortable with interacting, and will finally open up and talk to other Soquili.

*Meet as many family members as possible; form family relationships, whether positive or negative.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Name: Thalea
Basket Name: Sajora (F) / Nalin (M)
Temper: Vivacious
Personality: *Will be doing the prompt as a female*
Free-spirited, boisterous, Sajora is a filly who sees the world as her oyster. She is quick to love and quick to make friends; it takes a lot of prodding to make her lose her happy carefree side and become angry. Usually the negative remarks flow off of her and have no effect, but once someone insults someone she cares about, she is no longer a passive observer and will let the other know her opinions on that manner.

The fact that she is different in appearance than other soquili does not even phase her, she is who she is and there was nothing that she could do to change that fact, so she did not even bother to try. Her twisted markings fascinated her and loved how a Halloween Spirit blessed her family by giving her mother and father three beautiful children. To her it does not matter what is on the outside, it is on the inside that counts.

An adventurous spirit runs through her little body and she constantly loves to travel and see the world. The colors and the vibrant forms of life inspire her each day. She has a deep love for all things nature, especially for her namesake, the lotus flower. She sees herself like the lotus flower, delicate, dreamlike, beautiful, adaptable but yet resilient to the toxicity or negativity of others.

Sajora is a great listener, sometimes she goes whole conversations without saying a word, just listening to the words as if they were a type of music which could sway the listener to dance. Many times when she was a lone in nature, she would begin to dance to the song of nature, loving the feel of her short mane as it sways in the breeze and how her legs move in graceful synchronicity.

Prompt Choice: One
Prompt Entry:
Since coming out of her basket she has encountered soquili who look at her and her siblings differently; they seem not to know what to make of her. When they believed they could no longer be heard, they whispered to their companion about how odd the foals appeared to be, almost as if they were cursed by an evil spirit. To her the idea of being cursed was absurd, she saw herself as blessed by a mischievous yet giving Halloween Spirit. Although their words about the oddities of her and her siblings peaked her interest and made her wonder about the world outside her family. Philosophies raced through her mind and the one that kept reoccurring was the question of what is normal and what is different.

What is different? What is normal? Were they not just ideas that certain soquili thought were right? Was she normal or was she different? She felt like herself, she did not feel like she was something different than the rest of the soquili or those who considered themselves “normal”. This was not something that worried her, she did not care that she appeared to be different than her mother or her aunt. Words of Different and Normal washed off her back like the rain, they had no lasting effect. Negativity was not something that she continued to dwell in and she believed it silly that others would spend so much energy on defining what is normal and what is different.

Sajora’s citrine eyes looked out at the world and only saw beauty; everything was different, each had its own vibrancy about it, its own life force that made them almost glow with the radiance of it. To her everyone was different and it was a glorious thing to be. Normal was plain and non-expressive, it was repressed, not living to its full potential. The filly smiled, it was fantastic being different.

Plot Ideas:
Twisted Friends: Sajora discovers that her family was not the only one blessed by the Halloween Spirit. She becomes friends with the other twisted foals and they form a secret club in which only those who have been “blessed” may gain entry.

Sibling Adventures: A game of pretend filled with actual adventure, perhaps they are knights fighting a dragon, or scouts discovering a new world. Just foals being foals with a vivid imagination.

The Hard Truth:Sajora learned that her grandfather did not approve of her father’s love to her mother. She is told the whole story by her parents and is not sure how to view her grandfather. And the real question is, would he approve of her and her siblings? Would she let that information bother her?

• Those are a few plots, I would love for more plots with her club of “Blessed” foals and have some friendships bloom from that. Perhaps in the future have her met the stallion who caused her family so much pain; how would she react to her grandfather and what would she take away from meeting him? I would love for some more family rp to really get in depth with her character; more sibling adventures where they constantly get into some trouble.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Basket Name: Nazefani (female) Nazefiah (male)
Temper: Blossoming
Personality: Free, curious, energetic, the foal is filled with wonder and fun. There is not a day where the foal is worn out. The only way to get the foal is down is when there is not much to do, but then again, there is always something to do when one has a rather low concentration level. Let the eyes fall upon something different, and they will be all over it in a couple of seconds. With this, the foal is brave, experiencing things that would normally frighten others, but with a look of innocence, anything is possible.

Prompt Choice: 3
Prompt Entry: She giggled, watching as her mother searched around, trying to find her beloved daughter. As she was out of sight, Nazefani couldn't help but feel a rush of accomplishment. She was officially FREE. Her silence didn't last long though, for a bee landed next to her, and eventually, decided to land on her nose. Screaming out of horror, she bumped her head on the branches and got out of the bush, shaking herself clean. When that was done, she looked around, spotting a rock. Not just any rock. A rock that was grey. Running towards it often stumbling on her legs, she reached it, sniffed it, and was in love. Not in love with the rock, but in love with all the space that she had open to her. This was her's and no one would take the land from her - that was, until her family would come back for her.

Plot Ideas:
family RP
interact with various twisted breeders
meet a skinwalker
find a best friend / familiar
fling once and then find a lifemate  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Name: male: Unktomi -- female: Zolta (I will be RPing as Zolta)
Basket Name: (if you have male & female names in mind, please put both)
Temper: Obsessive
Personality: She can be prone to lies, whether intentional to cover up a mistake or wrong doing, or accidental as she has a rather active imagination. She thinks of herself as having all the best qualities of her parents, but in reality can be forceful and cruel at the worst of times. Like her grandfather, when she'd decided something, it's difficult to convince her that she's wrong.

Prompt Choice: 1
Prompt Entry:
To Zolta her family had always been normal. They were the constants in her life. It was the outside world that was strange and different. As she began to meet more of her extended family, though, and began to see more strangers off in the distance, she began to notice that they looked a lot more like her mother and a lot less like her father and siblings.

Confused, she approached her mother asking why they were different and what it meant. In return she received many gentle words about looks not being everything and assurances that she was and would always be well loved. While it was soothing, it did nothing to drive back the questions that bothered her so.

Mahdi fared little better. As Nalani had done, she assured Zolta that appearances were only a small part of what made a soquili. Then she continued on about her grandfather and some sort of curse. The story was soon forgotten though since it sounded more like one of the fairy tales her parents told her than a true event. When asked if she understood, she simply nodded and chirped, "Everyone's beautiful in their own way! Just like momma."

In her own private thoughts she felt differently. Her mother was beautiful, sure, but so was her aunt, and all her grandparents. The ones who looked different where unlucky. She longed to fit in.

Plot Ideas:
(( I wanted to do something that would mimic her parent's literary legacy. Pride and Prejudice has played out though. Since there's a chance of there being some odd elements added to the breeding I thought I'd go with The Phantom of the Opera. Most of the points would be altered to better suit the family and other characters as it progressed. I would want to have the family a bit more involved than what's written here. ))

Sticks and stones - Teased, judged, and possibly attacked at a young age because of her physical appearance, Zolta goes from being an outgoing youngster to being withdrawn and scared of those outside her family.

The phantom is there - To help hide her home base, Zolta tries to convince one her siblings to spread a rumor that the area is haunted.

Sing for me - Zolta discovers music, and that when she sings she begins to feel as beautiful as she wants to appear.

The voice that calls to me - Something she never thought would happen happens and Zolta develops a crush for a strange stallion. She follows him at a distance at first. He's beautiful inside and out. Something she feels she could never achieve. When she approaches him she keeps hidden, singing to attract his attention but fleeing should he come close to discovering her. After some time he stops searching when he hears her song and begins singing instead. She falls head over hooves for him.

And though you turn from me - While she reads the situation as being a romantic one, the stallion doesn't return her affections. He begins seeing another mare which catches Zolta off guard. Her jealousy flares. The stallion will be hers.

Those who have seen your face - In an act of desperation Zolta kidnaps her love interest and brings him back to her home base. There, he sees her for the first time and is shocked.

Past the point of no return - When his intended mate comes looking for him, Zolta confronts her and fights her for his love. When it becomes apparent that he truly does love the other mare, Zolta pauses. Heartbroken, and gravely injured, she retreats.

The truth of the matter - Through the entire ordeal Zolta would have been telling her family her own rose tinted version of events. When she returns injured she'll have to choose between lying, and allowing her family to see what's truly become of her.  

one over three

Feline Cat

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 am
Closed for judging - hopefully will have winner announced by end of day  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Okay - judging is done, and a winner has been chosen.

Before I announce the winner, I would like to take a moment to thank everyone that took the time to enter, myself and Kaitaia very much appreciate the effort that everyone put into their entries.

The decision was a difficult one and there was much back and forthing but Kaitaia and myself would like to welcome akuma_kessaku to the family!

Congratulations!

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100