Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:18 am
"Hey, Keiko," Night said, walking into the kitchen with several of her own pokemon eager to get their lunch as well. Her Houndoom, Magby and Skitty trailed behind her while her Zorua and Alolan Vulpix silently batted at each other from either of her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:32 am
"Oh. Hey, Night," Keiko smiled at the fox woman, who she considered a friend after her attempts to help her in Goldenrod. She certainly understood Night a little better, and didn't see her as the always angry hybrid that she used to. Keiko withdrew from the kitchen with two bowls - the first, larger bowl held a medley of different types of berries with different flavors - Keiko made sure to leave the Watmel berries alone because she knew Rala liked those - for her babies to share. The second, somewhat smaller bowl held a group of sweet-tasting berries meant for Audrey - a reward for helping her keeping the small Pokemon from running off or doing something crazy as kids were prone to do. "You three share, okay?" Keiko asked softly to the three unevolved Pokemon once the bowls had been sat down. "There's enough here for all of you.

"There's plenty of food still in the fridge if you want to feed your friends," Keiko offered, momentarily closing the fridge to try to save on energy. The Zapdos Heart wasn't an infinite supply of energy,after all - or was it? Keiko never thought to ask.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:07 am
"You two won't be getting anything if you don't stop fighting up there," Night grumbled to the two bickering pokemon as she made her way to the fridge, "I swear, they're worse than siblings the way they fight like that."

As soon as she fished out enough berries for each of her pokemon, making sure to give the Zorua and Vulpix their own separade bowls, the Ninetales prepared her own lunch, some sort of meaty stew and a glass of lemonade, and sat down at the table, "How've you been lately, Keiko?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:25 am
"I've been okay," Keiko smiled, resisting the temptation to pet one of her baby Pokemon while they ate, not wanting to disturb them. "Raising my Pokemon, helping out the team, and so forth."

Keiko was silent for a moment before she remembered something. "What about you? Are you okay?" she asked, remembering the last time she saw Night.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:40 pm
Reno Vantas
Nodding at Aile, Reno would look himself over for a moment before snapping the fingers of his left hand. A few moments later, Leslie would wander up to the small outcropping they were on. "Yeah? Got your stupid snapchat. Don't even know what possessed you to rig that up." Leslie grumbled, staring down Reno as he quietly looked her over. "What, something on my face you think is funny?" She growled, stomping over to where he was.

Reno would react calmly, poking her in the forehead with his left hand. "Well, my original idea was to throw you off the mountain, but I got a better idea." And with that, Reno would open the Pokeball he had grabbed from her waist, watching as an Onix appeared in midair before plummeting towards the cliff face. Leslie wouldn't even bother protesting, instead simply engulfing Reno with her pony tail and shaking the idiot for what he had done. It wasn't like the landing would do huge damage to Grunt but it was the principle of the matter.

"Ah!" Aile reached out her hand for a moment before watching the descent of the Onix, still a bit flabbergasted, Tatooine looking back and forth from the Onix to Reno, looking utterly confused. It would probably be quite apparent when the Onix finally landed if they weren't looking for it themselves, with the woman wincing. "Oh god... that kind of impact, the Pokémon around are probably running for the hills. Hopefully, he'll be alright..." She finally opened her eyes, turning to Reno. "You know, I wasn't meaning to use a Pokémon as a boulder...."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:10 am
"Honestly? No, I'm nowhere near okay right now," Night answered, staring down at her food before turning her attention to the recently repaired wall, "I'm still angry with V, but I shouldn't have blown up the way I did. Hell, I even had V terrified that I was going to go on a killing spree or something."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:38 am
Keiko glances at the recently-repaired wall. She wasn't sure what happened to it, though given the context, it was clear that Night was the reason it needed repairing. Unfortunately, Keiko caught the tail end of Night's outburst against Sub, and - wait.

"Who's V?" Keiko asked, having never heard anyone call Sub by any name other than the one he went by.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:51 am
Having not expected that question, Night shifted her gaze back to Keiko with a slight tilt of her head. "Sub, our fearless leader ," she replied with a low growl, there was definitely still quite a bit of animosity towards the man, "Found out a while back that he dislikes his real name. Though I don't know what it is exactly, I do know it starts with a 'V'."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:13 am
"Oh," Keiko said passively. In her opinion, if somebody doesn't want their true name known, you should have a good reason for trying to pry. But this was Night, and she knew she didn't have much chance to change her mind learning Sub's true name, especially with how angry Night was at him.

"Well, I hope things get better for you," she said finally. "Let me know if you need help with anything." Keiko wasn't sure how to console Night, but she was of course willing to help if there was anything she could do. But then, she was like that toward most people.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:59 am
"I don't even know if anything can be done to help," Night said, pulling her food towards her and taking a few bites, "but I appreciate the offer."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:21 am
"Anytime," Keiko replied, smiling a bit at Night.

"Audino!" Audrey chirped, knowing how willing her trainer was to help most people.

It wasn't very long before Siri, the Azurill, and the Castform consumed the bowl of assorted berries they'd been given, and began playing around on the table. Worried that they'd knock stuff over, Keiko began setting each of them on the floor so they could play a little more safely.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:39 pm
Tristen was in the main room with his Eevee, scratching behind the Eevee's ears. Though the Eevee did enjoy the sentiment, even the Eevee could tell that something was wrong. Worse still, Tristen hadn't been really all that active as of late. The Eevee knew by now it has been a while since Tristen even so much as trained with it or any of the other Pokemon that was part of the team; not even so much as some of the newer members of sorts like Litten or Magmar, for instance.

I finally came into the main room, tossing a Pokeball up and down, cutting by to head towards the training room myself, taking notice to the boy on the couch. "Tristen, you want to get a few rounds in?"

"No, thank you..." The boy said.

I gave an exasperated sigh just then. "You do realize that just sitting on the couch doing nothing or sitting in your room or whatever isn't going to do you or your Pokemon justice." I said. "Why not get moving already?"

"I dunno..."

"........" I stared for a second then took a breath. "Tristen, get up." I told him.

"Huh?"

"I said get up. We're going to go do stuff."

"But-"

"No. Tristen, look. I'm not too happy about it either, but it doesn't change the fact that it happened. If he wants to come back to us, it will be on his own terms. Respect his decision. There's more going on with him than even I had realized and probably feared that I wouldn't really understand beyond what's happening on the surface. Truthfully, I probably wouldn't...for as all I know it's not something one can put into words or confident to explain it even if he could, which would explain a lot when I saw him last." I told Tristen. "But one thing I am rather confident about is that he wouldn't want to see you moping around like this. This is asinine."

"I...guess..."

"For that matter, your Pokemon don't deserve this, in case you hadn't figured it out. They need you." Tristen looked down at his Eevee for a second as the Eevee stared back with its big brown eyes. The Eevee then rubbed its head against Tristen for a second, giving the boy a bit of a nudge for encouragement then looked back at the Electrike hybrid.

"...Alright." Tristen said. The Eevee hops off of Tristen's lap, a little excited for this, though not as much energy is coming from the boy about this. At the very least, this is an improvement over the past few days.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:52 pm
Leslie would look over at Aile as she continued thrashing Reno around inside of her secondary mouth. "He basically is a rock. He'll be fine." She said dismissively, smacking Reno against the ground one more time before letting him slip out. Walking over a few feet, Leslie would drop through a hole in the ground that spontaneously appeared before disappearing just as quickly. Laying on the ground, Reno would simply continue staring into the air for a moment. "Well....did it at least work?" Reno finally said, still staring into the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 am
"What I really need," Night grumbled, placing the bowl with the remainder of her meal on the floor for her Houndoom to finish, "is to talk to V more about this to find out what all he knows. Just not entirely confident that I won't blow up again."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:41 am
"I could talk to him for you," Keiko offered, but then thought better of it. No doubt whatever Sub had to say about Night's situation would just bring up more questions, and going back and forth between the two wouldn't be very efficient. "I'd offer to be there when you talk to him next time, but... that didn't work out very well last time," Keiko sighed.

Back in Goldenrod, when Keiko went with Sub and Night to talk to Night's parents, Keiko was supposed to be the voice of reason, keeping Night calm and masking Sub's greed. But when the time came, she spent most of the time being afraid of the situation, eventually feeling disgusted with Night's parents. In the end, it was her who told Nights parent's off and led the retreat. She wasn't very confident in her ability to moderate emotional situations anymore.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games