Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is about as bad
  as when I broke my hand.
View Results

Arianah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:41 pm
s**t.

Told boys they needed a haircut (I cut their hair myself) and Evan (age 10) decided to fake sleeping in bed. He refused to come out of bed, and so I picked him up, and he forced his body to go limp. I felt something pop in my back. s**t. s**t. s**t. I can barely move. I keep crying out when I do move. It hurts so bad. How am I going to do patient care tomorrow? What if he just ******** up my back long term? s**t s**t s**t.

God this hurts. I want to cry now. My brain is going a million miles a minute. If I can't work how can I feed these kids? How can I go back to school? How can I do anything? I am screwed if this doesn't resolve.

I've pulled my back before, but NOTHING like this. It hurts so freaking bad.

I don't know what to do.

I took 800 mg of Ibuprofen and 10 of baclofen (a muscle relaxer) and am trying to lay down but so far can't get past leaning back with a pillow rammed into my lumbar ******** ******** ******** ********.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:19 pm
Sorry you are hurting.
This makes me hurt thinking about it.

Typical guy "Lets fix this" thoughts:
Massage
Sauna
Hot bath
Hypnosis (to relax)
Go to doctor
Aspercream
tiger balm

What you probably really want:
Sorry you are hurting. I sympathize with you.  

Deaux

Arianah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:43 pm
Honestly, guy answers are GREAT right now. May try the bath. Scared I won't be able to get back out. I left the pile of hair clippings on bathroom floor. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:03 pm
Can't afford 350 dollar copay for ER and have no primary doc yet. I need to hop on that. Huh? Just took a second dose of baclofen, trying to get water warm now. Takes three tries of turning off for 15-20 minutes to get a full tub of water. Couldn't find anything but arnica gel to rub on it. Not sure that will help. I'm a mess.  

Arianah

Deaux

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:50 am
I hope you did not get stuck in the bathtub. I've done that before and had to roll on my side to get my back to work well enough to get out. (Let all the water out first to prevent drowning)

Oh, one other possible cure:
Stool softener. Sounds weird but sometimes it works.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 pm
Drugged on Skelaxin and heating pad. Off work for two days in a row now. Hoping I can work tomorrow. Ugggghhhh.  

Arianah

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff