Reply Archived
Newbie with some Soquili help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:48 pm
Hi. I am LUC, a skilled roleplayer. But I don't know what/how stuff works about Soquili  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:52 pm
Lonely Urban Crush
Hi. I am LUC, a skilled roleplayer. But I don't know what/how stuff works about Soquili

Hello!

The first step would be obtaining a Soquili or familiar. You can get one from giveaways, raffles, auctions, etc. If there is someone who is in a really good mood, who knows? Someone might offer you a co-ownership or to fully own their pet.

There are some RP guidelines found in Soquili and such so that you understand the "realm" and its inhabitants.

I would suggest you to drop into the new main thread when you have the chance to. This will help you get a feel of potential people that you will RP with and get to know others with Soquili. Anyone in that thread would be willing to help you.

Any questions? Just ask.<3

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:03 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Lonely Urban Crush

Hello!

The first step would be obtaining a Soquili or familiar. You can get one from giveaways, raffles, auctions, etc. If there is someone who is in a really good mood, who knows? Someone might offer you a co-ownership or to fully own their pet.

There are some RP guidelines found in Soquili and such so that you understand the "realm" and its inhabitants.

I would suggest you to drop into the new main thread when you have the chance to. This will help you get a feel of potential people that you will RP with and get to know others with Soquili. Anyone in that thread would be willing to help you.

Any questions? Just ask.<3

Thank you,

Do you know anyone who would be willing to give me a starting Soquili horse?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:19 pm
Lonely Urban Crush

There is a kalona event happening soon, so you should have a rather good chance of snagging one there.(:

There's also another thread in a member's guild for those searching to obtain one. here

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas