Reply Slytherin House
Goblet of Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Submit

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:28 am
Princess_Yenni Wrote:
I loved it! I think it's better then the other Potter films..but I wish that Draco was in it more.*sniff*

The lack of Draco made me mad. He was like in 3 scenes, 3!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:22 am
i havent ceen it yet, but i will soon!, by all my friends say it rocks and its awesome, and not enough draco, and i wish potter got killed by master
A.K.A voldemort  

Death Metal Man

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:59 am
Don't get too excited it will be a dissapointment cause it's crap. they embellish stupid scene's and they out important ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:29 pm
death_metal_man Wrote:
i havent ceen it yet, but i will soon!, by all my friends say it rocks and its awesome, and not enough draco, and i wish potter got killed by master
A.K.A voldemort

you apparently havent "seen" a school building either.
lol dude, have you even read the books?
do you even know how to read.
smilies/icon_razz.gif  

Geminosity

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:49 am
Merry Berry Wrote:
Don't get too excited it will be a dissapointment cause it's crap. they embellish stupid scene's and they out important ones.

*nod, nod* Agreed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:38 am
Nanie Chama Wrote:
Merry Berry Wrote:

*nod, nod* Agreed.

I got the DVD yesterday and the cut out a BRILLIANT scene for Snape and HILARIOUS scene for draco!! i was so mad  

Merry Berry

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:44 pm
Merry Berry Wrote:
Nanie Chama Wrote:
Merry Berry Wrote:

*nod, nod* Agreed.

I got the DVD yesterday and the cut out a BRILLIANT scene for Snape and HILARIOUS scene for draco!! i was so mad

i know, and at the beginning during the world cup , they cut so much of the good stuff out like the witches from salem and all the good stuff! i was so mad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:56 am
DVD finally comes out here, in Australia today. However I will have to wait untill tommorow. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif  

Winter Ice
Captain

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:22 pm
You guys are all making me feel bad now. This one (after the anime convetion) needs to find a copy of that dvd and special features...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:19 pm
they cut out the whole game of the quidditch world cup, and they didn't explain anything from the begining. I hate the new director. bleh WTF how dis that whole ginny harry thing about them dating start up. dude thats gonna ruin the harry ron friendship rawr :domo: smilies/icon_xp.gif  

dragons_and_ravens888

Princess_Yenni

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:20 pm
I'm sure you will be able to get it soon Nanie!
I just bought the special features dvd...and it is really spectacular.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:32 am
Special features are good, in this DVD they gave alot more as compared to other films. You got to have a look at some of the Actors as well, Robert and Stan. Little bits of Tom Felton and a small small interview or rather just Jason Isaacs talking. smilies/icon_heart.gif  

Winter Ice
Captain

xdarkeningxkittenx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:44 am
This movie did let me down a little. I was hoping to see the veelas. And I loved it when Ron and Harry were getting on Hermione's case because of the house elf S.P.E.W. thing. Yes, I was hoping to see more of my boyfriend, Draco. (mine and you can't have him!*snarls*) Oh well. I can't wait till the 6th movie!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:15 pm
heehee...Where can I get my POTTER STINKS badge?

Overall I think they did a fairly good job of the movie, It was definately better than the third (which sucks cause POA was my fav. book)
But still there was so much of the book that was excluded! I'm especially disappointed about the quiddich world cup smilies/icon_sad.gif  

Nanrini

Slytherin House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces