Goblet of Fire Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:42 pm
We all know the new movie is here, what do you really think of it?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:59 am
What do I really think? I think you already know, that's what I think!  

Nicoledemort
Vice Captain

Artemis-Slytherin Godess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:17 pm
Severus is so funny! I laughed so hard the first time I saw it! Overall, I say it's the best yet.

(Igor and Sev were in the closet! xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:33 pm
sad I wanted more Draco Time. scream  

Winter Ice
Captain

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:50 am
There wanst enough Snape!! and compared to the book the film made me very angry.

I could say more but i'll hold back razz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:43 am
rofl wink  

Winter Ice
Captain

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:55 pm
Honestly I feel that in the movie there wasn't enough Draco Malfoy (3 real scenes only!)! The movie makes me want a dragon *nod, nod* I really want a dragon. I think it cut out too many sub-plots though, like Winky, the winnings going to Fred and George, and so forth, I won't list all now because there are like seven of what I last counted and I didn't write them all down so....

But Durmstrang (sp?), their entrance was awesome! I loved it! I didn't like Moody much in the movie, they didn't portray him as I thought him to be...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:19 pm
:O Hmm more Draco would have been nice. I think I will make it happen with my new, wand. Hey Merry? heart  

Winter Ice
Captain

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:21 am
Yes use the new wand biggrin thats what its for wink

All the things i loved the book for were left out. Snape Draco Fred & George Winky. I mean I know its about Harry but theres just to much focus on the idiot.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:40 am
I know, this boy who-is-tooo-stupid-to-be-named, is a moron and should have been killed off as a baby. It would have been more interesting just about anyone else, well except Hermione. Gah I think I would shoot myself if it was Hermione Granger and the Goblet of Fire. crying That filthy, mudblood.

Go wand! The Noble Collection is the best, as are you.

*uses magic on muggles* twisted

Winter Ice
Captain

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:53 am
hahahahahhhahaha harry sucks ... but i still want the good side to win redface

hermione doesnt really bother me. Ginny should die

thank god she wansnt on it a lot  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:01 am
Ginny's a slut--she does EVERYBODY in the 6th book lol. Please pardon my overly critical language *ahem ahem cough cough*. Overall the fourth movie was the best interpretation out of the four so far. But there were a lot of really important points that the they left out. Such as:

1. Priori Incanterum--that really annoyed me that they left out the explanation.

2. Winky--Also annoyed me that they left out this important sub plot.

3. No percy AT ALL--how are they going to explain this later?

4. No Dursley's being freaked out by the Weasley's--not an important plot point but was still a funny scene.

5. Not enough Draco crying

6. Not enough Barty Crouch.

And I can't think of any more at the moment. lol.  

giveherhellfromuspeeves

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:25 am
Not enough Draco, but the scene where Severus beats Potter and Weasley in the head over and over agian did make me laugh. Something else the bugged me was Barty Crouch, they found a stiff body? I mean WTF! Since when was a bone burried under the dirt look like a stiff pale body of a man!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:27 pm
And so following my obsession with Slytherin I was at this speech meet where I was doing a duo piece in which I was a mean, cruel teacher. When playing her I portrayed Snape, Draco Malfoy, Mc Gonagall, and my chemistry teacher (who is like a female version of Snape).

And I know that really doesn't pretain to the movie, but it fits best here. And who wouldn't want to pretend that your a Slytherin wizard/witch while doing speech.

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

[.bedazzled.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:45 pm
rofl

I hated all the bits they cut out! They are going to get stuck later when they do the other books and that will teach them mad
I also hated the bath scene. Harry has chest hair lol  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces