Any gamers? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vermillion-Acorn

Interesting Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:06 pm
I'm a console player; I can't get into PC games. The only games I play on the computer are Minecraft and Bejeweled. Lol

I love me some Nintendo, though. Been playing some since Super Nintendo. I also play a little bit of PS3 - Borderlands is my jam. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:51 am

I played Minecraft (don't hate lol) so much last night my eyes hurt. xp Note to self.... small doses of it.

TynaMariee

Shameless Explorer

14,925 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Minky Lestrange

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:01 pm
oOoO Right now I've been sucked into Guildwars 2 and League of Legends. I'm also replaying Borderlands 2 and Skyrim because they're amazing! I played The Last of Us at a friends house a few weeks ago and it fills me with rainbow stuffed glory! I don't have a Playstation 3 so I'm at a loss for that one I'll just have to get my fix at others peoples houses for the time being! I do however still have my Playstation 2 and recently procured myself 2 guitars for Guitarhero which is a magical experience! I also have DDR dance pads which makes for amazing arcade party time shenanigans!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:11 pm
Minky Lestrange
oOoO Right now I've been sucked into Guildwars 2 and League of Legends. I'm also replaying Borderlands 2 and Skyrim because they're amazing! I played The Last of Us at a friends house a few weeks ago and it fills me with rainbow stuffed glory! I don't have a Playstation 3 so I'm at a loss for that one I'll just have to get my fix at others peoples houses for the time being! I do however still have my Playstation 2 and recently procured myself 2 guitars for Guitarhero which is a magical experience! I also have DDR dance pads which makes for amazing arcade party time shenanigans!

Omg I remember when DDR was huge! I never owned it, but I played it with my cousins all the time. I miss it!  

Vermillion-Acorn

Interesting Gekko

Minky Lestrange

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:00 am
Vermillion-Acorn
Minky Lestrange

Omg I remember when DDR was huge! I never owned it, but I played it with my cousins all the time. I miss it!

Squeee!!!! >.< I love it! So many special memories; I was so into it in High School but many of my friends weren't that into video games of any sort really and definitely not keen to make an a** of themselves at the arcade with me on DDR. However I did have one friend who finally gave into my pleas of a dance battle and so it's become tradition that everytime we get together we find an arcade to dance a round at! He lives in Thailand now so we only get to see eachother once a year or so but everytime we get together he never lets me down! Oh the happiness!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:19 am
i play wow. (taliya on dragonblight) . i've been playing diablo on the computer. i also like final fantasy games. haven't had much time to play games like i used to. kids keep me busy and i have a daughter in competition dance. things are going to get crazy here soon.  

Teeshann

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces