• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:37 am
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
True,mbut if one no longer cares, what's the point? What's the point of living if you don't care?

I care, and always will.

Remember how sad you got finding out some of your other friends committed suicide? Would you really want all of us to feel so horrible from you doing the same?

When I said "No one" and "you", I meant the person no longer caring and what's the point of the person living if they no longer care.

Also, I can only remember one friend who mentioned suicide. My other friends died other ways.

Also, asking someone who said they don't care about anything if they would really want their friends to suffer does not seem like a good idea.

Then care about this. Assuming someday you die of old age, then you haven't even lived HALF of your life yet. Some of the best things that could ever happen to you could happen soon, and you wouldn't see any of them by killing yourself.

Even if you don't care about anyone else, you should at least care enough about yourself to want to have some good things happen to you later on.

I don't see why people care about me so much, especially since I'm mean.

wolf_with_a_dragon

How did you get in on this? I didn't put this in the main forum.

As to what you say, I don't get why people care.

You're not mean, though. If you were you probably would've been kicked form the guild a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:17 am
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch

I care, and always will.

Remember how sad you got finding out some of your other friends committed suicide? Would you really want all of us to feel so horrible from you doing the same?

When I said "No one" and "you", I meant the person no longer caring and what's the point of the person living if they no longer care.

Also, I can only remember one friend who mentioned suicide. My other friends died other ways.

Also, asking someone who said they don't care about anything if they would really want their friends to suffer does not seem like a good idea.

Then care about this. Assuming someday you die of old age, then you haven't even lived HALF of your life yet. Some of the best things that could ever happen to you could happen soon, and you wouldn't see any of them by killing yourself.

Even if you don't care about anyone else, you should at least care enough about yourself to want to have some good things happen to you later on.

I don't see why people care about me so much, especially since I'm mean.

wolf_with_a_dragon

How did you get in on this? I didn't put this in the main forum.

As to what you say, I don't get why people care.

You're not mean, though. If you were you probably would've been kicked form the guild a long time ago.
I'm super pissed now. The world is lucky I'm not God or a god. Someone whom I thought was a friend lied. Someone had proof of them lying too. I don't know if they lied to me or not, but now, I can't trust him.

TWO people jumped on me and told me stuff. Uhh. What a world we live in.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:52 am
Boris_Badenov
I'm super pissed now. The world is lucky I'm not God or a god. Someone whom I thought was a friend lied. Someone had proof of them lying too. I don't know if they lied to me or not, but now, I can't trust him.

And what exactly did the friend lie about, if you feel like sharing?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:23 pm
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov

I had gotten yelled at by two different people because apparently, I'm "Stalking" my "friend". My "friend" even agreed with one of the people (in a message between him and her) that I was stalking them and was trying to get into his pants.

Then "my "friend" told me that he only said that to shut her up, but seeing as how he told me he doesn't really believe that I'm stalking him and yet he told the person he does, he lied, and now, I don't know what to believe.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:29 pm
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov

I had gotten yelled at by two different people because apparently, I'm "Stalking" my "friend". My "friend" even agreed with one of the people (in a message between him and her) that I was stalking them and was trying to get into his pants.

Then "my "friend" told me that he only said that to shut her up, but seeing as how he told me he doesn't really believe that I'm stalking him and yet he told the person he does, he lied, and now, I don't know what to believe.

If the whole situation is bothering you that much, maybe you should talk about it with this friend... rather than seething over the situation on your own. You might get a better idea of why the other two thought you were "stalking" the friend and why the friend acted the way they did in response.

But honesty... I wouldn't let one small instance of the friend lieing to the other two about something affect your trust in the person. Unless you have other instances from the past where their honesty and loyalty have been compromised. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:33 pm
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov

If the whole situation is bothering you that much, maybe you should talk about it with this friend... rather than seething over the situation on your own. You might get a better idea of why the other two thought you were "stalking" the friend and why the friend acted the way they did in response.

But honesty... I wouldn't let one small instance of the friend lieing to the other two about something affect your trust in the person. Unless you have other instances from the past where their honesty and loyalty have been compromised. *shrugs*
He lied to his best friend. They even call each other brother/sister, and I'm just his friend. He told me he only said that to shut her up, but, what if he only said that to shut me up?

He told me other times that he said things to people to shut them up.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:48 pm
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov

He lied to his best friend. They even call each other brother/sister, and I'm just his friend. He told me he only said that to shut her up, but, what if he only said that to shut me up?

If you value his friendship, no matter where you are on his friendship scale, then I suggest you discuss about this situation with him. You won't know the answers to the questions floating about in your head unless you ask them to the person in question.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:49 pm
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov

If you value his friendship, no matter where you are on his friendship scale, then I suggest you discuss about this situation with him. You won't know the answers to the questions floating about in your head unless you ask them to the person in question.
I gave him a second chance.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash