Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:13 pm

This is a continuation of this RP.

User Image

The vixen plopped down. She had a nice view of the clearing, she stuck her paw in the running water and sighed. That is until she saw something else come out into the clearing. Someone! Ceri tilted her head at the male. He had a natural glint to him. Was that... Scales!? Woah... He seemed to be close enough to some bushes. Maybe she could get a better look.

So she crept behind some bushes, getting closer and closer to her target. Then... SNAP. She stepped on a branch. "Eeeep!" It was bound to happen. She wasn't sneaky at all. Not only that, the branch had thorns and one was lodged in the soft pads of her paw. "OwOwOw!!" With all the noise she had a feeling she'd lose the male.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image Greg had sat there for a few moments trying to make up his mind on what to do. Should he go into the city and try his luck at one of the vendors? Or should he just stay in the forest and try his luck at hunting? Ether way would get him something to eat. Though if he stayed in the forest, he would have to stalk and look for something to eat. If he went into the city, the food was already prepared and laying in wait. Of course then he would have to avoid all of the humans and other things that were bound to get in his way. Though, he did love to pull one over on those humans who ran the vendors. He smiled. The city it was then. He felt like having a little fun. Suddenly there was a snap from behind and he quickly turned his head to hear someone calling out in pain. Sighing he stood and turned into the direction he heard the noise.
"I know someone is there. Come out." He demanded as he took a stance just in case it was some one who had a problem with him. "I wont ask again." He growled.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:31 pm
Ceri's ears flicked back when she heard the defensive voice from the other side of the bushes. She whimpered to herself and walked out. As soon as she put pressure on one of her paws she yelp and stumbled. The thorn must have lodged into her paw. "I-I'm coming..." She called out to the other, she didn't want him to get even more mad then he seemed. Her voice was shaky with nervousness as she made her way slowly through the bushes. Once out she sat with the bum paw raised, ears pressed back and her head dipped low.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:17 pm
He waited quietly for who ever it was to come out. Of course when he heard the female voice he relaxed a bit. It was a female. Sure enough, after several moments a female fox walked out. Or... rather she limped and stumbled out. He blinked and raised an eyebrow when she seemed to be hurt. Realizing she wasn't a threat at all he sighed.
"Sorry. I thought you were someone else." He looked her up and down. "You seem to be... troubled. Is something wrong?"  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:14 pm
She was rather embarrassed to be so clumsy, but even if she didn't have a thorn in her paw, she would have tumbled out. "I-I.. Uh.. Have a thorn in my paw." She lifted up the paw and turned it over and revealed the thorn. It was lodged in there and it made Ceri's stomach churn when she saw it, then looked away. "I'm sorry..." She thought she deserved this for trying to spy on him. She couldn't help it though, she liked seeing others do things as if nobody was watching. It was more natural to paint them later.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:38 pm
He stood there for a moment trying to figure her out. She seemed to be nervous about something for some reason. He wasn't sure why. She really didn't have anything to be nervous about. Unless... She thought he was going to hurt her in some way. His ears went down as he glanced away with a comical look of annoyance. Of course she would think that. He did just call her out in a rather rude way. Or maybe it was the way he looked? His looks were rather... strange. He glanced back over at her when she mentioned that she had a thorn in her paw.
"Ah." He walked closer to her. "No need to be sorry... Would you like me to remove it?" He looked at her.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:42 pm
Ceri nodded. "Yes please." Ceri winced and her whole body tensed. She was not very fond of pain. She didn't want to look at him pulling out the thorn, it made her sick just thinking about it. "I'm sorry for spying on you..." She made small talk to get her mind off the thorn. "I saw you in the clearing and wanted to get a better look." She blushed. "I wanted to paint you. I've never seen anyone like you before." She blushed more hoping she didn't seem too much like a stalker.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:03 am
He nodded as he stood and made his way over to her. Once he was close enough, he sat down and examined the paw she held up. Sure enough, there was the thorn. Gregory tilted his head as he looked over it. It was stuck in there pretty good. He had encountered something similar in the city only he had caught something metal in his pay. Luckily, it wouldn't be too hard from him to pull out. Depending on how her pain tolerance was, it might hurt. He glanced up at her when she apologized for spying on him.
"Its fine. The thorn is stuck in there pretty good but I should be able to pull it out. I've had something similar happen to me. It might hurt though." He warned her then raised an eyebrow when she mentioned she wanted to paint him. He was use to getting strange looks because of how different he was but he had never had anyone tell him they wanted to paint him. "I'm... unique..." He stated when she said she hadn't seen anyone like him. Actually it might be better to say his father was, considering that's where he got his looks.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:17 am
As the mention of pain Ceri slowly started to turn green. "I noticed you were unique... That is why I wanted to paint you... I-if you don't mind..." Ceri kept her head turned away from her paw. She wished he would hurry and take it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:09 pm
"I see..."
He leaned down to her paw as he kept his eyes on her. She seemed to be a little nervous at the fact that he was going to remove the thorn. Lucky for him, she was looking away and talking at the same time. That made removing the torn a lot easier on him. Which he did. Of course she was too busy talking to have noticed. He stat straight and smiled at her when she mentioned that she wanted to pain him.
"I wouldn't mind do terribly." It was then he noticed that she seemed to still be nervous. No doubt thinking that the thorn was still stuck. "No need to be nervous... I've removed the thorn." He was glad to see that it didn't hurt as bad as he thought it would.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items