View Results

Ameute
Crew

1,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:25 pm
sweatdrop Man there was a time when I was on Gaia everyday. So much that I made so many accounts that it seems I got one.

This is my main. Chex was my favorite mule 4laugh She was so cute and I had big plans to dress her up like Armitage the third.
Then there was Knife Wielding lunatic who I could never remember if it was spelled ie or ei. I was in to Wiess Kruez and wanted to make a Farfarello.
Last I made Apple and Grape Peaches. They where my twins and I had them dressed in renaissance.

But looking at the Sub-forms it seems I forgot one that I made before them.

L is for...

I'm sure it was a Death Note joke but for me it was more on how I love the Tetris bloxs and how the purple blox looked like an L.

I had quite a fun time running around public forms and town with him.

crying not even sure if I could even find the e-mail or password for him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:19 pm
Ameute
sweatdrop Man there was a time when I was on Gaia everyday. So much that I made so many accounts that it seems I got one.

This is my main. Chex was my favorite mule 4laugh She was so cute and I had big plans to dress her up like Armitage the third.
Then there was Knife Wielding lunatic who I could never remember if it was spelled ie or ei. I was in to Wiess Kruez and wanted to make a Farfarello.
Last I made Apple and Grape Peaches. They where my twins and I had them dressed in renaissance.

But looking at the Sub-forms it seems I forgot one that I made before them.

L is for...

I'm sure it was a Death Note joke but for me it was more on how I love the Tetris bloxs and how the purple blox looked like an L.

I had quite a fun time running around public forms and town with him.

crying not even sure if I could even find the e-mail or password for him

I know how you feel. I lost pretty much all of my mules. I can't even remember their names it's been so long.  

Mister Jeremy Fisher

Polls and Such...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff