Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wall (Now Beta Testing; Closed to Applications)

Back to Guilds

Shingeki no Kyoujin, Attack on Titan, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Titans, Literate RP 

Tags: Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan, Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin 

Reply Independent RP Threads
[Robotic Zamat × -Una Spiderdust-] The Dancing Titan (2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:20 pm
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna watched in both Awe and horror. She had been powerless to do anything until peter took charge of the situation. Watching the Titan stop she watched as Peter did his smooth work and roll unconscious and quickly darted down the scaffolds and through debris towards him her hair billowing wildly behind her like a flame, rushing to his side she started by checking his breathing and entering his body's space as she put his body into recovery position to open his airways. As she did this she begun to assess him for for any visible wounds, and again checked his breathing for any regurgitation of internal bleeding, noting he was alive and his breathing normal, Shyruna noted a few scrapes and cuts but there were no life critical wounds.
Shyruna gave a sigh of relief and went about tending to them using her jacket as gauze to dress a minor gash to his head, needing to get him out of the open she scooped him up and over her shoulder, it was not the safest or ethical thing to do in the field of medicine but she could at least get him to the medical tent. he swamped her in build but she managed it his body wrapped around her as she piggy backed him home stopping every now and then to catch her breath before pegging it again.
Most people would have left him there only to think of them self , but She was too gentle for that, " can you hear me?" she said " i am going to take care of you..okay....you had a nasty fall.. "

█ █ █ █ █
And i want to paint it black
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:31 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

...................................Stationary Legion Prater.......Dark Prater

User Image

"Happiness can exist only in acceptance."- George Orwell

In the background, the Titan was steaming its way from out of this world. It was evaporation at a rapid rate. Te body his was one of the reasons why these terrors were shrouded by mystery: there was never any tangible body that could be dissected for study, for understanding. They knew so very little about their enemy, it was frightening in itself, especially for a race of being so used to having every single piece of information at their beck and call...

Peter lay unconscious, covered in blood and other bodily fluids. In one of his hands he still held onto the broken remains of the sword he had cut the Titan down with; obviously some habits were instilled into his so firmly that no amount of damage could erase them out of his system.

Never drop your weapon!

His own drill sergeant had always shouted at him, them. Back then, it had been them, not singular at all. Over time, however, his comrades had fallen, one after the other, like a pack of dominoes, but no matter how close those were who fell around him, somehow he was never more than grazed. It was, he had often felt, rather unfair, but that was that. Very few soldiers survived to Peter's age, and those who did were the sort who were so very hard to kill they seemed to have some sort of angel watching over them.

Even as Shyruna dragged Peter's limp body back over the battlefield, his hand was still firmly clutching the remains of his sword. It would have been a comical sight, if it were not for the carnage around them. Even his boots were dragging behind them as Shyruna pulled them away.

"Bad humor is an evasion of reality; good humor is an acceptance of it."-Malcolm Muggeridge

(OOC: )  

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:05 pm
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

How Shyruna managed to drag Peter all soaked in blood and holding his knife still was anyone's shock. It was a shock to herself, as she dragged him into areas out of direct view ad into her tiny bungalow, Tudor styled home,taking good care of him she brought him over to the couch, she didn't care if he stained it, what mattered was him resting. Shyruna tried cleaning him up careful not to disturb him too greatly, it was indeed odd he looked less like a bull in his sleep and more like a person, she stared for a while at him just seated by his side , attempting to clean him up as best she could. With his weapon in hand, shyruna found it awkward to undress him and tend to bathing him, reaching over to his hand she reached to pry it from his fingers, only his grip was firm and tight...Straddling him in a second attempt to remove the weapon from his hand, just looked wrong for any onlooker , her butt rising and falling as she writhed about over him in bids to free it. And like the sword in the stone to all the knights who tried before Arthur, failed.
But that was not to say she would be giving up.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:53 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

As the volatile fluids from the Titan's body had come into contact with Peter's skin, so it had left burns as the super-heated liquids scorched his more fragile anatomy. It was anyone's guess as to how those massive and mysterious entities worked, biologically speaking, but they certainly did so with a function completely alien to the human system.

Peter, lying unconscious on the couch as he was, was not having a very comforting sleep. His mind had gone blank as he had hit the ground shortly after managing to defeat the Titan that had appeared upon the country road, but now, while his body tried to come to terms with being, despite everything, still living, he was slowly regaining consciousness. He did so with dreams suddenly surfacing in his mind, coaxing him towards waking.

Peter saw his home village, his mother, his brothers, his father, who was just as stoic and no nonsense as he was. In fact, Peter was rather the spitting image of him, though the old man was bald and had a tattoo on the left side of his face. The rest of the tattoo ran down the side of the old man's body. It was a pattern that Peter knew well and meant the world to him. It was familiar and important, a pattern that had been passed down from fathers to sons through many generations in his family. They could no longer remember why it was important, but they knew it was and, being the steadfast people that they were, they kept to it.

It was the self-same tattoo Peter had covering his entire upper torso, from the collar to his wrists and to his hips. He had had to avoid having the tattoo on his face as that was against military policy, but it had been solved. The tattoo was whole, but put on his body in a slightly different way than his father or brothers.

His thoughts then moved on, like the water flowing in a stream, and Peter then relived the time when he had first met his old commanding officer, Farqua and his daughter, who was now his captain. He flittered through random memories with strong emotional pull about his time whilst training and his former squad-mates, most of whom were now dead.

Vaguely, Peter became aware of a rather pleasant rocking sensation and his mind told him that he was on the boat that had taken him down the Rhinah River towards the city when he had first left his home to join the army.

Snorting, Peter frowned as his mind, gradually returning to consciousness realized that this did not fit the events that had transpired and was impossible, especially s that river was about a day and a half's journey from his last known position.

Now mumbling to himself besides the snorting, Peter opened his bleary eyes, rubbing them while groping about with his other hand, letting his sword drop to the ground with a clang that woke him up rather sharply.

In that moment, Peter went stock still as his brain was suddenly inundated with information that he could not digest, mentally speaking, in such a short time.

1. He was in a strange house that had not been there before he had gone out like a light

2. He was lying on his back with Shyruna's head close above him with a looked of confounded concentration and determination on her face

3. Someone was actually sitting on him and jumping about

"Um......" was all Peter was really say, brain completely overloaded at the time.

"Bad humor is an evasion of reality; good humor is an acceptance of it."-Malcolm Muggeridge

(OOC: Oh my......'straddling' already? -dies screaming in laughter- LOL Nee-chan has a dirty mind!!! LOL And jumping too.............I can see Peter's face now......delightful!! LOL -dies again- rofl )  

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:52 am
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna was oblivious to any wrong intent. She was after all doing her job, as the clatter of the sword hit her ears and Peter awoke her eyes were left staring at his and all time appeared to stand still, like a panicked deer, she stayed frozen.
It took a few moments for her to conduct herself to move, a delayed reaction so to speak. As her face flushed a rose tint, she moved like a cat on a hot tin roof with the look he appeared to give, the thankful part was she were clothed as she straddled him....So it could have been worse. Conducting her brain to speak and explain the actions, Shyruna made sounds,

" it..it isn't what it looks like.. the sword .. i was t--trying to remove it ..so i could undress you.. i--i mean to bathe you of the entrails that's irritating your flesh.. i was going to close my eyes whilst i serviced your ailments but then i r-realized id seen bigger and better.. not like that i meant you build ha ha course i did.. i am not like that...this is the first time i've brought a guy home.. it was urgent.. "

Shyruna was speaking way fast trying to explain herself highly embarrassed of how her actions could have been assumed.

" Y-YOU WERE UN-un conscious.. so i brought you home it was closer than the clinic .. and i have emergency supplies here..i....wanted to make sure you had not hurt yourself too extreme.."

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile OMG LOLZ THIS IS GOING TO BE HILLARIOUS!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:36 am
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter's eyes were still trying to focus while his brain was trying to make some sense of what those orbs were telling him. Somehow, no matter how he tried, it just did not add up in any way. Or it added up all too easily and the solution to this equation was one he would have rather not thought about.

"Wut?" He managed, Shyruna's garbled and panicked explanation only adding to the huge jumble of everything that was going on and of which he could make zero sense.

He then managed to pull himself up, and somehow pushing Shyruna off of him, while wincing at his sores, during which he was trying very, very hard to achieve Shyruna not being on him any more without touching her any more than he absolutely had to. This was easier said than done, and it was not easily said, either.

"Yeah," he said, lamely, acting as if what she was saying made sense. Maybe it did, only he got hit on the head a bit too hard. Peter certainly hoped so, otherwise things would be seriously embarrassing in the morning. "Thanks, I think." He added, about as certain as a guy on stilts running on a tightrope.

Snorting to himself, Peter rubbed his face and went through the usual mental checklist one generally did after waking up after a bar fight.

Feet, joints, ribs, hands, face...most of it seemed to be there and in more or less working order. Managing to glance at Shyruna, he saw she was alright too.

"Was the Titan killed?" He asked hoarsely, throat dry from the whole ordeal, both of them, in fact.

(OOC: -can't breathe from laughing her pants off- )  

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:03 am
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna was still blushing but moved from him.
Watching him and analyzing his movements, she was worried about him though she was not about to stop him should he want to leave,
" yeah you got the titan..though....don't be so careless next time okay?" she said looking towards the floor, " you're not mad at me a--are you.. you had this crazy look that.. your would have broke my neck....do you want some water.? " she asked showing genuine concern. She felt awkward that kinda silence that happens when two people do not know what to say, " i am glad you are okay though.....i was sure you were a goner..i started throwing rocks at him as you done your thing.. you killed him and fell...you were unconscious so i dragged you here...i did not like the idea of you being face down in the mud..... " She stated pouring him a glass of water she brought herself to look at him but every time she did there was a bright red tint to her cheeks.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:54 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter snorted and scratched the back of his head, wondering if this was some kind of weird dream from something his wonderful captain had again put into his drink. She was liable to do so, he knew full well. She had certainly been threatening to do so.

"That is my job." He said shortly, wincing as his back ached. Apparently he had hit the ground a bit hard. "I mean, yeah..." he trailed off, not quite sure what he had wanted to say.

Looking around, he added:

"And where are we anyway?"

(OOC: TEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! )  

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:36 pm
-Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna looked at Peter. She seemed concerned, there was pain in his eyes as well as confusion " well this is my home.. it isn't much and i do not usually bring people back here .. but it was closer than the clinic...i did not know how critical your status was so i brought you here to examine you and bathe you and get you clean.. i am sure the entrails of a titan are irritating to your skin.. i wanted to do something for you rather than see you face flat in the mud..." she offered the water to him,
" its okay its just boiled water...."

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:02 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter raised his hands in a sort of surrendering, though half defensive movement, as if he wanted to say 'it's alright' and 'please don't embarrass me by coming any closer again' at the same time, while wanting this to be as polite and inoffensive as possible.

Knowing that Peter was built basically like what one might imagine a Minotaur to look like did not help him to confer this subtle spectrum of expressions as easily as he might have, but he made a gallant effort to do so.

"Thanks." He managed, though he jumped a bit at the water being offered to him. It crossed his mind that he would have face another Titan far more happily than this amazingly uncomfortable situation with this small and slight red headed woman. "Um, could I have you're name again?"

(OOC: -tears flow with inhuman laughter-)  

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:47 pm
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna looked at him with a confused expression.
She flinched at his movement as if he was going to hit her, she calmed when she saw him take the drink to breathe out as if she had had a corset removed.
Her lips parted then to answer him, her cheeks very rosey she had a hard time looking at him fully,
" You're welcome My name is Dr Shyruna L'Cien...of the first response team.. I tend to Sick Soldiers ...Peter ..i mean Sargent..." It was obvious she was about as embarrassed as he was, although when he did it she found it cute,

" if there is anything i can get you please let me know"
She smiled softly.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:04 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter somehow managed to get the water down his throat, but then felt it was going to choke him once it was there. Coughing a bit, he thudded his chest, trying to make the liquid go down a bit more easily, then snorted some more, shaking his head.

"Yeah, well, thanks Dr L'Cien," he said, deliberately keeping as large a distance as possible in both verbal and physical senses. "Much appreciated, I'm sure. You do wonderful work I can see."

Sneezing now, and doing his best to back away; standing up as he did.

"No, no!" He added, a bit more strongly than he had wanted to. "I perfectly fine now. Thank you. I'm sure you're very busy and all, I really don;t want to keep you from helping others as well. And I really do have to go and report this incident, too."

The good thing in this was that it was true. It was just a pity that he could not manage to say this in a slightly more impartial tone. He sounded panicky even to his own ears.

He coughed again, attempting to get his feet under him and stand a bit more straight.

"I definitely have to be going now." He said.

And then he tripped, all muscle coordination thrown out the window due to fatigue, and fell forward.

(OOC: -I am so freaking evil- LOL )  

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:45 am
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna watched as Peter fell flat on his face.
She showed concern and quickly rushed to his aid to help him back to the couch " y--ya really need ta take it easy..you really don't look as fine as you say Sargent..i am really worried about you.. you fell really hard.....and as a Dr and as your friend..i say you should rest whilst i can get a more accurate analysis of your condition...and re dress those bandages.. i used my coat as a temporary bandage you cut your head.."
she said indicating his cut, her eyes locked on his as she kissed his lips lightly " i know you put yourself in danger to protect me...thank you..now please let me do something for you.."

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:20 am
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter felt his face slam into the ground. It was amazing what one noticed this close to the surface of what one usually took for granted; soot, small dirt particles, fluff, all decidedly too close to his face right now, but there was next to nothing he could do about it for the moment, at least until his brain caught up with his muscles, or, perhaps, the other way around.

He heard Shyruna admonishing him somewhere behind him and put out his arms to try and right himself. Then came the kiss and he froze.

This got him standing up and spluttering enough. Well, not so much standing, than sitting back on his bum as his legs were still not completely capable of making an escape.

"I'm perfectly fine!" He managed, hands waving in front of him, face going a deep red as blood rushed up and over like a red tsunami. This woman was far too forward for Peter. "Really! Thanks and all, but I really am fine now!"

Somehow managing to push himself up, Peter teetered about a bit until he more of less got his balance. The panic of being alone with the red-head was certainly helping him draw on more reserves for survival. It was not as if he did not find her attractive, he certainly did, which only added to the problem. Another problem was that he had not saved her for the sake of saving her and Peter was rather brutally honest with himself. He confronted the Titan for one and only one reason: he was a soldier and the Titan was a a Titan. There really was nothing to thank about it. Then there was the problem of what, exactly this red head was thinking 'thanking' meant, which was, possibly, then thing that was worrying him the most.

And the kiss had not helped in the least.

In fact, it had only made things all the more complicated.

Peter would have been happy enough to sit on his bottom and stay put, especially with a pretty lady like this fawning over him as any man would have been, but this overly attacking attention was a bit too much for him. It was simply not his cup of tea.

"I'll be going now." He said, concentrating on getting one foot stepping before the next, wobbling as he did. "I've got a ton of paperwork back the HQ, you see."

As he did so, Shyruna was about him like a pretty little chihuahua, looking worried. Anyone watching would have sworn that they looked like nothing more than a chihuahua making an ox shy.

And then Peter's legs gave out again and he fell right on to of Shyruna.

"Um...." He said, face going a very deep red now. "Sorry."

(OOC smile  

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:44 pm
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna felt herself go backwards and topple with Peter atop.
Her eyes went wide and in fact held panic as she tried to pry him off of her " g--get off me!! how dare you..OFF OFF NOW.....Y..YOU PERVERT!" then there was an almighty smack and a welt mark across Peters face as poor Shyruna scuttled out from beneath him to keep to her corner of the room " PERVERT!!" she said again, her heart racing as she cowered in the corner like a frightened child, how could he how could he be so forwards she thought " I am not that kind of girl ...i haven't.. even.. h-had a boyfriend i thought i told you....." the poor girl seemed to sob.
" Your just like my patients.. they are mostly perverted men whom try to grip my boobs.. you would think they never saw flesh before.. what am i a piece of meat! i have feelings to you.. stupid OX....you pervert....."

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

Independent RP Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items