21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:06 pm
Come in from your dream...
Username: Strawberri Stardust
Kin Name: Chill in the Air
Role: Provider. Chill wants to be able to take care of those he cares for, and he cares for everyone in the Mothers Club! He feels the best way to do this is to make sure there's plenty to eat for everyone.
Personality: While he much prefers to be a provider, Chill has absolutely no problem with temporarily taking on the duties of a watcher if he's needed. On the whole, however, he's much more of a lover than a fighter though he can be painfully shy around pretty does (and some cute bucks, too!). He loves foals and can often be found playing with them when he's not finding food.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:18 am
Username: Blinded By Silence
Kin Name: Under Wing
Role: Mother, Sometimes Watcher
Personality: Under Wing is a wonderful care giver, always there to give advice and to dote upon you. But sometimes he can be a bit... Smothering. And sometimes that advice seems a bit backward, or off. It's not his fault! Honest! He's just very attached to you and all of his children. He worries and frets constantly, and just wants to keep baby cozy and warm, safe and sound, and, well, under his wings.

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:56 pm
Username: Tiarana
Kin Name: Black Powder
Role: Watcher (officially) - he's really a momma's boy, and he has a strong desire to protect his family and the other members of the tribe. Family is very important to him, and he wants to show how strong he can be, too!
Personality: Energetic and eager to please. Growing up in a community with so many kiokote has made Black Powder boisterous and athletic, and he's looking to prove himself to his family and friends. He'll happily play with the little ones any time they start to wear out their usual caretakers and he's been known to play a raucous game of hide-and-seek. Sometimes on duty. Black Powder just can't say no to those little squirts.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:46 pm
Username: phoenix kiss
Kin Name: Sidestep
Role: Mother
Personality: Sidestep is an unusual candidate for a mother, but he is very good at it: patient when he needs to be, but ruthless in breaking up squabbles between youngsters; empathising with labor pains but not accepting any excuses about shirking duties. (He is himself not exclusively tied to any one gender (presenting as, or general preference for), and seems to try and strike a balance in pretty much everything he does. "Ruthless compassion" might be the two best words for him.

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:33 pm
Username: thyPOPE
Kin Name: Grasswhistle
Role: He's a Mother second, and nursemaid first, but one role fits the tribe better.
Personality: A sleepy colt became a sharp, gentle buck whose first priority was always to help those around him. He is clever at making use of resources but cleverer at directing others - which is helpful, because he only ever wants to direct others to do things that help them make the most of their lives. Or so he claims, anyway, but none has ever found fault with his ability to make sure foals and expectant mothers alike get the proper amount of rest and food and (of course) medical care. He's much worse at communicating about his own needs, though of course he keeps himself...functional.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:11 pm
Username: Magical Cyanide
Kin Name: Sunset Burst
Role: Mother; though all the foals see him as a big brother. He plays with them and teaches them. He is always coming up with silly games and adventurous activities to both entertain the young. His ultimate goal is prepare them to be both productive and happy adults to help out the Mothers Club or go out on their own in the swamp.
Personality: He enjoys bring alittle bit of sunshine in all of the little one's lives; and the adult kin too. He is as bright and cheery as his orange fur. and nothing will ever get him down. He is extremely creative when coming up with new games to play. He is a very carefree kin, who thinks life is meant to be enjoyed, and will go out of his way to make sure everyone in the Mother's Club goes to bed with a smile.

Magical Cyanide

Conservative Consumer

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:21 pm
Username: FrostyPeaches
Kin Name: Anticipates in Silence
Role: Mother/Watcher
Personality:
A rather feminine buck who is obviously born in the wrong kio body. He loves it when everyone calls him "Anti" (as in auntie lol get it?) and he believes that his sole purpose in life is to protect the young and watching over them until they are old enough to defend themselves. Anti treats all offspring equally, as if they were her his own. He adores newborns and would stay by their side, babysit them, teaching the foals about dating (and sometimes he would gossip), until the biological parent(s) or other mother steps in to take further care of them for the day. When they return, he would go keep watch in the vicinity of where the young'ns and older kios are currently resting. He will be keeping a close watch in their current location in case danger lurks within the boundaries of where the tribe is residing at. His lungs are meant for screaming in signs of danger. He will not be a provider because he is not a good hunter and his odd body language will make him fall easy prey to predators.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:36 am
I do believe we are now closed and judging will commence!

Get to it Morphy! ;D  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 pm
Rolling rolling rolling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:54 pm
Congrats to thyPOPE on winning our final babbin with Grasswhistle!
Obviously, Baneful and I had a really hard time judging (haha, this took a really long time...) and had to resort to rolling a winner to decide!

Thanks to everyone who entered! We really hope to see everyone in the Mother's Club one day!

thyPOPE
Kin Name: Grasswhistle
Role: He's a Mother second, and nursemaid first, but one role fits the tribe better.
Personality: A sleepy colt became a sharp, gentle buck whose first priority was always to help those around him. He is clever at making use of resources but cleverer at directing others - which is helpful, because he only ever wants to direct others to do things that help them make the most of their lives. Or so he claims, anyway, but none has ever found fault with his ability to make sure foals and expectant mothers alike get the proper amount of rest and food and (of course) medical care. He's much worse at communicating about his own needs, though of course he keeps himself...functional.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:06 pm
Congrats thy! <3
Welcome to the tribe!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:32 pm
Aaaaaaa thank you so much! I'm so excited for Grasswhistle; there were so many good entries, too Q__Q <3

CAPTCHA - double whammy  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:55 pm
Battle of the Tribes call out!

Fierce Love has decided take on The Endurance Course and is requesting her fellow tribe members to join her, to prove that The Mothers Club isn't full of pushovers.

'We're just as tough as anyone else,' she told Peep one morning, 'or even more so, because we fight only to protect innocent young lives.'

There's no maximum for this game, but I do need at least three to start with! If we get a high average, I'll either call stop or ask for more players. Not that we have that many tribe members atm, ahem.

Also, despite Fierce Love being the instigator, she'll come down with a 'mysterious illness' so Peep is forced to take her place for the Legendary Requirements. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:13 am
Whistle would love to help out if I'm allowed as a player to enter multiple teams for Endurance <33 It's just that I-I'm also probably participating with Westfen if it can get enough members, which takes slightly more precedence for me because it's more IC for my particular kin in that tribe orz ;;;;

On the other hand, um, if anyone would be interested (and we have enough qualifying people ;;;;; ), he'd love to lead a group for his brother Merry Wanderer's contest? I really want to create a BEDTIME STORY-type thing, and also the Mother's Club lacks a salamander, so he is interested in that particular prize - gotta keep the kids warm <3 I-IF YOU DON'T MIND THIS, RURI AAA i-i know you're also organizing a team for this on behalf of the RRT <3  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:38 am
No worries love! And oh man, I don't mind at all thy! xD In fact, if we are allowed to enter multiple times for things, Empty Nest or something will totally LOVELOVELOVE to try the Merry Wanderer contest too, because A+ SALAMANDER and BEDTIME STORY I didn't even think of that.

*sob* I might even just get the RRT to do something else just to make sure... <3
Heck, maybe I'll just swap them. Endurance can go to RRT and Mothers will have the story!

thyPOPE

Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces