Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This is how we are... Deal with it. (Freytil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:18 am
Tadoka took her hand and shook it happily, and after a second or two he brought her hand up and chastely kissed the back of her hand before he let it go, "Pleased to meet ya, too! I am glad you guys are so happy together."

Kettil made no disapproval at the kiss on the hand and just seemed over all happy. He ordinarily carry Freya but ... The sting of the tattoos reminded him that it wasn't the best idea, "Thanks again! I really appreciate it, Ta."

The artist just grinned lazily and waved them off, "Go on with ya before ya make me wretch on your happiness."

The boil stuck out his tongue and reached for Freya's hand at least to tug her out of the shop.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:31 am
Freya grinned when her hand was kissed, and turned to hop away hand in hand with Kettil when they left. She kept looking at the bandages, desperate to peek and see if it was all healed yet. (Which of course it was not.)

The breeze of the street felt so good against her skin. Her wings opened, and she let the breeze flow through her feathers as well, until she was hovering a few inches above the ground.

"I'm so glad we did this, Hooter." She purred, her eyes closed in content.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:34 am
Once out of the shop he let out a deep breath of air as if to take in the scent of the village around them. Kettil looked over at Freya when she spoke and he smirked a little, "You sure you're gonna be so thankful in the mornin'?" His tone was teasing but there was a little bit of concern in it as well.

"...Thank you for even just goin' with me, though. I love that we can do stuff like this together. That we just want to spend so much time with each other," Kettil mused, his tone was one of fondness.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:17 am
Freya stared at him, mystified. "Yeh can't thanks me for that, silly!" She laughed easily. "That's what we duu, what we'll always do." Still in the air, she floated until she was in front of him, turned to face him. Her hand was still very much attached to his, she was just floating ahead of him as they walked. "We're married now, ja?" She snickered. "That means we does everythings together!"

Except flying, of course. She started to float higher, and her hand started to slip away. "Don't lets me gets away now!"

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 pm
He stuck his tongue out at her, "Let me appreciate you and everything you do for me. I know I don't have to thank you. I just want you to know how much that means to me, that I know you care for me," Kettil smiled lightly which turned into a goofier grin upon her mentioning that they were married.

Kettil almost missed the fact that she was floating away and so his grip tightened just enough so he could pull her back toward him for a kiss on the fingertips, "Never. Not even once."

"Even if I did let you get away, I know at the end of the day you'll always come back to me. You're a ghoul that isn't meant to be kept in a cage. You need to be fierce and free." Kettil gave her a bit of a wilder version of a grin - one that often matched the mischievous grins she wore.

"We will always hunt together," It was almost like a wedding vow.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:36 pm
She stayed in the air even as he kissed her fingertips, but once he started talking after that, her body slowly lowered until her feet touched the ground once more. His words were heavy, and meaningful, and so important to her. She'd never known anyone who understood her, who respected her the way Kettil always had.

Sometimes she forgot that. Not a lot, but there were times when she almost forgot the reason why he'd been her best friend for so long, before they'd dated. The reason why she needed him, and only him. The reason why he was perfect for her.

The reason why he would never scare her away.

"Always." She stepped up, and suddenly she was against him, stopping his footsteps with her body pressed against him. That one single word was mostly breath, filled with love and awe.

He was just perfect.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:42 pm
It didn't matter if Freya flirted. Even if he was jealous or even behaved jealously? He was always careful to usually tuck those feelings away deep inside himself if he could catch onto his feelings fast enough. A lot of the time he wasn't, but for her he tried.

She also had that same jealous streak and somehow that just made it better, because he knew that she felt just as passionately as he did.

When she pressed against him he stopped walking, her body felt like a perfect and neat fit to his. There was a sting from the tattoos on parts of his chest - a sweet twinge of pain that he didn't even react to. He lifted up his hands to cup her face and leaned in close to her, "Always," he said softly against her lips - re-affirming the vow before he gave her a fierce and deep kiss.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:25 am
And just like that, the world faded away.

When she could breathe again, she giggled into his kiss, and pulled away.

"We're goings back teh the inn now." She informed him, backing away with a backwards skip. With a tug of his hand, she reinforced what she was insinuating. "Now."

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:04 am
The spell was broken the moment the kiss ended and she was tugging at his hand. What she was insinuating wasn't what he reacted to - it was quite simply her demands that pulled him forward - what she wanted he'd likely catch onto once they were safely in the room.

His eyes were solely on her because she was happy and that made her the most radiant and beautiful creature in all of Halloween.

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces