Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Jasiri's Bonelands/firekin/rogue thread (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:41 am
Jovi of Shadows
Sounds good to me, though I'll probably have Uju with her as well, since she's the stronger hunter and Igazi is less likely to go without her. xD

I can start something tonight after games with the hubby, or if you want you can start something and I'll respond later tonight.

Jasiri has got 5 RPs now if you want to claim them in the breeding thread. (One might not be up yet, but he's got 5 completely finished)

EDIT: I'd still love to finish the RP we started too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:32 am
Absolutely! Sorry for the delay in RP responses, its been a rough couple of months IRL. x.x  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:39 pm
Jovi of Shadows
Absolutely! Sorry for the delay in RP responses, its been a rough couple of months IRL. x.x

No worries, I haven't exactly been active either... But yay!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:27 pm
Moar arrrpeee  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:24 pm
Term reset, so I could use some more RP!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:24 pm
Perhaps a possible mini plot while the drama in the pride is going on? Han is trying to stay away from all the gatherings since she doesn't do well in crowds/isn't much help due to her weak body, but she's always found Jasiri handsome in a strange way. She was raised with traditional mindset of dark = good, so to have a male so pale and with such strange markings come off as attractive to her is a shock XD She assumes no male would want to mate with her since she's tiny/was sick as a cub, but since he joined as a rogue perhaps he'd just assume she was tiny by chance rather than by illness. A fling between the two could be interesting, especially if the birth is difficult for Han/some of the cubs end up sick like she was at birth. DRAMA? Or they could all be healthy and luck out by taking on Han's side of the family's genes and turning out with dark pelts XD HAPPY? So much to do owo!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:41 pm
SilverLutz
Perhaps a possible mini plot while the drama in the pride is going on? Han is trying to stay away from all the gatherings since she doesn't do well in crowds/isn't much help due to her weak body, but she's always found Jasiri handsome in a strange way. She was raised with traditional mindset of dark = good, so to have a male so pale and with such strange markings come off as attractive to her is a shock XD She assumes no male would want to mate with her since she's tiny/was sick as a cub, but since he joined as a rogue perhaps he'd just assume she was tiny by chance rather than by illness. A fling between the two could be interesting, especially if the birth is difficult for Han/some of the cubs end up sick like she was at birth. DRAMA? Or they could all be healthy and luck out by taking on Han's side of the family's genes and turning out with dark pelts XD HAPPY? So much to do owo!

That sounds interesting actually. Han is Baie'mooi's kid, right? I don't think he'd connect tiny = sick or if he did he might not care. If we want to be particularly evil we could roll dice to determine how healthy the cubs are...

I'm planning to hold off on starting new RP until after March 1st since only those started on or after that date will count for his term, heh... But we can plot until then. I'm thinking several RP's perhaps?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:51 pm
Yup! Dis her:

User Image

And oooooooh that's evil >W> I love it. Let the dice decide -rubs hands together- I like that idea a lot.

And waiting until March is fine! Definitely several RP's. She's got 2 that are completed as of now and one that's been dead for about a month, so 3 at the very least would be perfect. She doesn't know much about him other than he was accused of being dirty and smelly when he first arrived XD  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:59 pm
Heh... Yes, the Kamal cooties ;D

And if you want a change of pace I can offer her cousin Buna for RP too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:26 pm
I want in on this but... I m not sure how... I have rogue males he can fend off.. and two Boneland females... Hmmmm  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ifu wants some RP with his papa! Especially after all this scary drama going on.
And Esasile would love some general RP as well, maybe to complain about recent events. She is not happy that a red-pelt look-a-like is in charge now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image

A breeding for Jasiri? ;o She's at 2 1/2 RPs right now(Easy enough to fix, her daughter has 'half' an RP as well), so it wouldn't be terribly hard to get her to 4 + 1 with Jasiri ~ She's partial to the Inslele, since their rotational nature means a diversity of genes(And her daughters can breed with either Umholi when there's two). Of course, her heart belongs to Nguvu, but she's currently afraid of going out into the Roguelands at the moment, when her daughters would only have each other, and doesn't have the heart to pull them away from all they know.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:36 pm
Annchen
Heh... Yes, the Kamal cooties ;D

And if you want a change of pace I can offer her cousin Buna for RP too.

Excellent >W< She'll actually have 5 Rp pretty darn soon. The one I thought was dead just got tagged, she just needs one more post in there for it to count, and I had her join one of the ORPs going on. So >W>
-rubs hands together-
It'll happen faster that I thought. But we can still do a few RPs with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:02 pm
I wondered if he would be interested in a litter with Ilanga.
User Image

A very practical lioness with the independance and experience that makes a good Cinga. She is devoted to her sisters and the pride as a whole. Good friends with Simosihle and Njalo. She has two dark-coated sisters.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:30 am
Right! Finally some time to sit down and answer... Thanks for all the interest! cat_4laugh

Kaliforneum

Some father-son time sounds good. We could set it after the Blood and Rain RP since it's wrapping up currently. I'm interested in interaction with Esasile too, but perhaps one RP at a time for now? I wouldn't want to be overwhelmed... heh...

Tanakako
Andranis

IC Jasiri wouldn't refuse anyone who wanted to breed with him, but I'm honestly not sure if I can get him enough RPs for 3 breedings before it's time for him to be kicked out. I'm not the quickest RPer... However, I can certainly try! I can set aside one RP per girl and not add it to the breeding RP pool if you don't want to have to complete another RP after claiming 4 RPs from him (since anyone can snag the RPs I put in the breeding thread).

Could you start the RPs, please? And let me know if you don't want it added to the breeding pool. I wouldn't mind RPing more than once with each girl, but I'll only "reserve" one RP per female.

SilverLutz

Woot! I'll try to start something for them today since I'm home sick. I had another idea too. Perhaps Han and Kokumo could talk about Jasiri? Kokumo is from the same kind of upbringing with a traditionally minded mother and since they are related Han probably babysat Kokumo at some point. Since Kokumo is the lightest colored of Buna's daughters Buna was always worried that the girl wouldn't make it. (In fact, her name means "this one will not die") Girlfriends?

EDIT: Quote spam since I didn't get it right at first XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces