Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Final Mix

Back to Guilds

This guild is about all the Final Fantasy characters old and new 

Tags: kingdom hearts, final fantasy Vll, final fantasy Xll, favorite final fantasy characters, favorite kingdom hearts characters 

Reply Final Fantasy Final Mix
Final Fantasy 15 And Kingdom hearts 3!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shlt load xd
Vice Captain

Alien Entrepreneur

9,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 pm
I Know its been a while and im pretty late on this topic! but Who's Excited for Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom hearts 3??!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:25 pm
In general, to be completely honest, I'm not a fan of Xlll(2). The animation is not as good and it changed so much it might as well be called something else. My favorite was Tidus and Yuna story of course, FFX, but FFVII was great..different but I really thought the graphics and plot was fun (hard as hell though of course lol). After that it has gone downhill because of funding which made me cry crying crying crying crying crying because final fantasy is a game I grew up with. Lighting is cool and all but honestly........ the graphics have gone so downhill that ruins the whole game..so many things incorporated as well but as I said before if it were named something else it'd probably be better but ny expectations are very high with this game. I hope some of you agree with me I'm not trying to be a complete hater because final fantasy is my all time favorite >.<  

kiraxrose

Chandler Day

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:03 pm
I'm ready for FF15 and KH3. I hope that in KH3 that the other keyblade wielders have a part of the main story or their own little side story aside from Sora's story. I just have this feeling that FF15 will be a great game overall and I cant wait to get it  
Final Fantasy Final Mix

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games