Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
How are you guys?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:50 pm
I am sorry I am never on, I have to deal with lots of stuff in RL and I promise I would make it up to you guys soon when things get settled.

Glad some of the threads here are still active.

There are new guys I dont recognize as well, I wish to meet you guys soon.
As for the mods who are still active thank you for mending the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:51 pm
Welcome back GW ^^  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:43 pm
sup nice ta meetcha. and don't worry, you gotta take care of the important things first.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:47 pm
Life goes on, man.... I've got lots of stuff going on IRL, and I don't know when or if it'll settle down. It seems like lots of the older members of DTI have moved on.  

City in Slumber

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:15 pm
Grandwing! Welcome back, and hope to see you again soon! =D sweatdrop I've been trying to focus on organizing the Guild over the past two months, and finally have RP Event up and running. 3nodding I only saw this topic right now lol sweatdrop RL things is also something that will be coming up soon for me too, but it is a constant, since life is life lol. sweatdrop I plan to give you a full update on all things that have happened thus far. =D ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:49 pm
Does anyone else miss Ending?
And Toan?
And Draco?
And Windy?
And Wind-Up?
And Ultimatemk?
AND LIGER WHERE YOU AT MY HOMIE?
And Coldfront?
And Soup?
AND EVERYONE ELSE? ;_;  

City in Slumber

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:02 pm
GRANDY, WELCOME BACK, hope stuff gets sorted out

And Tecno,
Didn't know ending
YES(believe it or not)
Yes.
YES.
YES.
He just lurks more or less
YES
Didn't really know cold
Didn't really know Soup
YES, I MISS PEOPLE.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 pm
iAm Techno-san
And Toan?
And Draco?
And Windy?
And Wind-Up?
And Ultimatemk?
And Coldfront?
And Soup?
AND EVERYONE ELSE? ;_;

I do miss ending, Toan, excaliburace, Draco, Wind-Up, Coldfront, Karan, SU Blue, and Soup, he was the first Crew I knew really well. sweatdrop

Windy's still active, just not so much in Gaia, expanding her art skills and doing great things, as I do keep in contact with her. 3nodding ultimatemk and Liger have been active, just not so much lately since school and whatnot. sweatdrop Same with Monty and lief is busy with good reason, similar to Soup lol. 3nodding wulfie also informed me that he may not be on for a year or so as he has a responsibility where his internet connection is extremely limited, or none at all even. sweatdrop There hasn't been any word from Rcos_Live, as she is the RP Mod, but we're just awaiting for her as well for a part that was supposed to happen in the past tries for the closing of the RP Forum Events that failed to happen after the current RP Event that I finally commenced. sweatdrop X Kaos X has been helping greatly, as she is aiding me in 3 Forum clean ups so far, Battle Call, Starmon Station, and the old Digi-Lab location. sweatdrop

Over the past two months, I've moved over 200 topics. sweatdrop Also Kaos and I have ran Contests, although my one is an amalgamation of a few events all into one, only one purely for the elements that matched and meshed so well. sweatdrop Also 2 new Contests are coming tomorrow, as well as the next development in the RP Event! Are they connected? Most likely. wink

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:34 pm
Yes 3nodding that is all

and welcome back GW =D even tho I've been here for a long time I don't think we've really communicated v.v which is too bad, but glad to see you here boss =D this guild has given some very happy gaia memories  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:06 pm
Nice to hear from ya again. Take as long as you want you have amazing people who take care of this place  

Zocontho

Interesting Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:24 pm
Dstdnt
iAm Techno-san
And Toan?
And Draco?
And Windy?
And Wind-Up?
And Ultimatemk?
And Coldfront?
And Soup?
AND EVERYONE ELSE? ;_;

I do miss ending, Toan, excaliburace, Draco, Wind-Up, Coldfront, Karan, SU Blue, and Soup, he was the first Crew I knew really well. sweatdrop

Windy's still active, just not so much in Gaia, expanding her art skills and doing great things, as I do keep in contact with her. 3nodding ultimatemk and Liger have been active, just not so much lately since school and whatnot. sweatdrop Same with Monty and lief is busy with good reason, similar to Soup lol. 3nodding wulfie also informed me that he may not be on for a year or so as he has a responsibility where his internet connection is extremely limited, or none at all even. sweatdrop There hasn't been any word from Rcos_Live, as she is the RP Mod, but we're just awaiting for her as well for a part that was supposed to happen in the past tries for the closing of the RP Forum Events that failed to happen after the current RP Event that I finally commenced. sweatdrop X Kaos X has been helping greatly, as she is aiding me in 3 Forum clean ups so far, Battle Call, Starmon Station, and the old Digi-Lab location. sweatdrop

Over the past two months, I've moved over 200 topics. sweatdrop Also Kaos and I have ran Contests, although my one is an amalgamation of a few events all into one, only one purely for the elements that matched and meshed so well. sweatdrop Also 2 new Contests are coming tomorrow, as well as the next development in the RP Event! Are they connected? Most likely. wink
Contests? New digimon? More RP events? I agree with this very much.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm
For info wise some of use have been on for two plus years. For info one of the best friends has been on the guild I've been on and off and most of the people listed above are awesome RP that I miss also.  

Zocontho

Interesting Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:37 pm
Hey, hope your around and kicking it with the rest of us soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:04 pm
what's good  

xoThe_Fallen_Angelxo

Unbeatable Player

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:53 am
welcome back had rl things happening too but am on more again too, a little happier too  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games