Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The Coffin Bean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:22 am
"T.. thecaverns aren't too cold thistimeofyear." Jewels squeaked. "And the accoustics are great..."

Kai smiled at her and she felt a little bolder.

"Well... I mean... underground would protect from the elements, it's supposed to snow. Setupsomething near the vents for warmth... " She brightened a little at the idea of such an event. "We...we could even harness some of the geothermal energy to power the rigs! I mean.. that would be sustainable and um... environmentally friendly?"

She smiled shyly to Harry, clearly that sort of thing was important to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:12 pm
Pretty quiet? Bummer. A sylvan or Little Folk would make their presence known by playing tricks on people who mistreated the park. Harry vowed to himself that he'd keep a eye on the park. Then...a inspiration! It was like finding the cosmic key lost in the stardust of the universe!

"Caverns? Geothermal power? TOTALLY CRUEL! Our Jam Banders would totally love green solutions! I'm Harry, by the way. This is so groovy! WOESTOCK WILL ROCK-"

Harry stared off into the distance for a few seconds.

Harry shook his head.

Anyone want to play hacky sack?  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Falconnie Hawke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:12 pm
Marceline LaGhede
"I guess... okay." Marceline tugged at her shirt, feeling a bit undone, as she finally relented and walked through the door.

"Hurry UP! Let's go see-"

Falconnie's whole attitude transformed as they entered the door. She saw how many where there. She suddenly tried to hide behind Marceline, hiding herself. "O-Okay maybe this isn't such a good i-idea..." she gulped.

Doriana turned around on her seat. "Marceline! Glad you had the time to join us!"

Dashner's conversation with Peggy came to an abrupt stop as he looked over at where Marceline was standing. He frowned slightly, scooting closer to Peggy a bit. "Sorry I just... Don't want to talk to anybody but you at the moment," he shrugged. It wasn't a flirt, it was true.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:37 pm
Dashner Hawke
He nodded. "I'm not busy at all, do you wanna go now?" he asked, smiling.

she finished off her espresso before getting another to go.

"let's go! ohmyghoulI'msoexcited" she seemed to tremble with excitement  

Peggy Springwell

Vanissha de la Luz

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 pm
"Did someone mention a party?!" At that very instant Vanissha appeared, literally. Invisible ghoul has been known to pop up at the more purrfect times. The party girl had a freaky fancy nautical outfit on, with her signature red lips, curved up into a smile.

"A band, a venue and a crowd of happy dissembodied students. Don't bother with an invitation, I'm so in."

She didn't wait to be asked to sit down either as she forces herself in with the other kids, nodding a hello to all, and ignored all other conversation to interject with for more important matters. Herself.

"Hey, new boo at school," she was seated very closely to Harry, almost to the point where he was uncomfortable, but didn't care. "I have to give you some Hauntlywood props for being the first in the semester to throw a party! Usually that's MY freaky fabulous moment, but seeing as you are new to monster high, I'll allow it." She pointed a finger at him, speaking very seriously, and sternly. "Trust me, New Boo, this better be a party ghouls and boo will die for, or the only one dieing will be you, from embarrassment."

She turned to Jewels, with a devilish grin, still heated at her from Jewels's last party, Vanissha had NEVER, in her unlife, been kick out of a party before! Putting on the sweetest voice possible, after all she was an actress, she pointed her words to the Mole-ghoul.

"Jewels would know a fang or two about dieing form embarrassment, right Jewels?" Vanissha not only saw Jewels's ordeal the day before, she'd made sure to throw the first pie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:42 am
Sally could practically feel Harry's excitement. She smiled to herself, seeing how much he loved the idea of his Woestock in the caves. Whatever it really was, guess she'd have to wait to find out.

She straightened up a little when Vanissha appeared and just tilted her head as she invited herself into the conversation.

"Jewels would know a fang or two about dieing form embarrassment, right Jewels?"

Sally glanced at Jewels as she said this. Was she intentionally trying to make her feel bad? Judging from the way she pretty much invaded the little get together, she probably was. She tilted her head.

"One shouldn't throw stones in a glass forest."
she said to Vanissha "Surely you know embarrassment as well, don't you?"  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:48 am
Uh oh. Kai eyed Vanissha suspiciously. Vanissha De La Luz was notoriously catty and starved for attention. Kai supposed it came of her having a default setting of 'invisible.' But if she got her claws into Woestock, it would end up becoming Vanisshastock.

Kai decided that there was one way to handle this.

"Harry, I need to grimtroduce you to my bluddy, Gryff. He's on top of all of the beast clawses to back here in New Salem. Let me drop him a text!"

Gryff N

Quote:
To: Gryff
Hey, free to meet up at the coffin bean? New boo @ school has big ideas about staging a demon-stration next weekend.

Quote:

New boo?

How many times has he said 'bro' already?

Quote:
To: Gryff

Uh, none that I can recall?

Quote:

I will be over shortly.

Kai snapped his iCoffin away and grinned at Harry and Vanissha.

"Trust me, Gryff is going to be thrilled to know there's another monster in town who's up on the latest clawses."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:17 am
After the hexcitement of going to the backyard monster wrestling event, Atomica, Lin and Gryff were going to head back to the Lair (the small, out-of-the-way kiosk in the Catacombs under the school that they had claimed as their own) and just chill out. Lin was even planning to open another one of the iBlarghs he got from his Bleak Friday chopping spree to see if it sparked and blew up like the others, or if it had some other function.

As they headed down the streets towards the school, Gryff's Bleakberry buzzed. He held up a claw and the group paused while Gryff checked his messages. For other monsters, it may have been considered rude to hexpect everymonster else to wait while he read his texts, but this was Gryff. Gryff's messages took priority over EVERYthing else.

"Change of plans." Gryff informed his cohorts as he typed back a reply. "We're going to the Coffin Bean instead."

"But-but!" Lin protested. "iBlargh!"

"Yeah, we have, like, fourteen new coffinchino machines back in the lair. And that Char-lene furrista always heats it up too hot, remember?" Atomica reminded Gryff, who merely shook his head.

"Doesn't matter. Who always knows exactly where the hacktion is?"

"You do, Gryff!" Lin answered immediately.

"Yah, like, always!" Atomica chimed in.

"And I say that the Coffin Bean is now suddenly THE place to be. So that's where we go. Got it?"

"Got it!"

Lin sniffed a tiny bit.

"iBlargh...."

The Tribe changed course and soon were outside of the Coffin Bean. Falconnie Hawke and Marceline LaGhede were standing in the doorway, apparently unable to decide if they were coming or going.

"OUT or IN, it's, like, just a binary choice!" Atomica barked at the two ghouls. "Consult a random number generator if you can't make up your minds!"

"Look at that."
Gryff clucked his tongue. "Keeping the door open, letting out all of the heat. So un-energy efficient. They probably LIKE the concept of giant clouds of coal-dust blocking out the sun just so that they can heat the outside."

"Maybe they're trying to cool off the inside." Lin guessed, then shrugged. The three Tribe-ers elbowed past Marceline and Falconnie, and stepped into the coffin-scented scene of the Bean. Atomica's thirst receptors fired, and suddenly she was un-dying for an electroccino.

"I'll order." She told Gryff and Lin, already accessing her menu subroutine so that she could get them their favorite drinks. As she headed towards the counter, she nearly bashed right into a rather bouncy Pegasus ghoul.

"UM. HEXCUSE YOU." Atomica informed the winged horseghoul. "That is TOTES my personal space you're invading!"

Peggy Springwell

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:03 pm
Harry was going to politely turn down (what he thought were) Vanissha's flirtation attempts until she mentioned Hauntlywood.

"Hauntlywood!? They're part of the problem, dudette! Always concerned with the superficial! It's all about greed and plastic surgery and fame! Woestock is about coming together to jam and protest the grimjustices of the world! Unethical kale farming, fish being used as dommerangs, scare trade, and goblin freedom are just a few. This fearstival will be groovy and cruel and earth friendly....everything Hauntlywood doesn't stand for!"

At some point, Harry had climbed up on a soap box that someone had slipped on to the tabletop.

"WE WILL PLAY HACKY SACK, PLAY IN DRUM CIRCLES, RECYCLE OUR TRASH, MEDITATE IN A VERY ZEN WAY, AND ROCK OUT WITH OUR FRIGHT FLAGS OUT!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm
Marceline was about to head to the rest of the group, but something about Dashner's body language indicated he was angry at her... again... instead, she hooked her arm through Falconnie's and led her to two stools at the clawffee bar.

"Been a while, Marce." Char-lene half-smiled at her. "How's it been?"

"Hextic, t'say the least." Marceline rested her head on her hand, letting her hat tip in front of her face as she side-eyed Dashner leaving with the garish-winged new ghoul. It was as if he was trying to make her jealous, as if he'd forgotten about Rory and for that matter Merabell. Char-lene set down a scream tea latte in front of Marceline, having made it without even asking, before checking if Falconnie wanted anything... just as the pegasus ghoul sprung to the counter for more coffinccino. She squirmed a moment, hoping Dashner wouldn't join her; meanwhile Falconnie's eyes flicked back and forth between them, feeling like something should be said.  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:22 pm
"Um I uh... Dashner I-I need to go use the restroom, can you save my seat?" Falconnie stood up rather fast.

"I-"

"GREAT, thanks!" she interrupted, scurrying off to the ghoul's restroom. Dashner, rather awkwardly, sat beside Marceline, not even looking at her and looking straight ahead.

"Hexcellent weather today.." he said softly, trying to make small talk. Fail.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:08 pm
Peggy looked at Atomica with wide eyes. Whether it from the the caffeine of the surprise of bumping into her is anyone's guess. She took her hand and shook it eagerly.

"Oh hi! I'm Peggy, Peggy Springwell. I'm new here. Yup, totally new ghoul here. MydadisPegaus. Uh huh. Yep he is and you know.. he doesn'tusuallyletme have this stuff"

she nodded to her cup of espresso and spoke in a rapid cadence.

"I reallydon'tknowwhyIreallydon't. It'ssosososososososososo GOOD!"  

Peggy Springwell

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:17 pm
"Fine, I-" Atomica started.

"Well, then, I should-" She tried again as Peggy rambled on.

"You can just-" She attempted to say as her arm servos were vigorously shaken by Peggy.

"ERROR. LOGIC BREACH." Atomica disengaged her arm from Peggy's surprisingly strong grip. She looked around the Bean, trying to determine who hexactly this twitchy new ghoul belonged to.

Her sensors did not locate any Pegasus, so she fell back on searching all available databases for any grimformation on Peggy Springwell.

"Searching...." She found some results in the school database. A-ha! Atomica grabbed Peggy by both shoulders, lifted her up, and set her down next to Marceline.

"This belongs to you!" She informed Marceline. "School records state she is YOUR doom-mate. That means YOU get to deal with her. Tootle-boo!"

And before Peggy could reel off another word, Atomica used her Skulltimate Roller Maze skills wisely to get out of Dodge.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:26 pm
There was singing and dancing, soda speuwing and large turnkey's spinning over Roswell's head, in a deep sleep, he was blissfull. Days earler, Roswell single handedly made sure there was minamal waisting of any food at MH. His Parents helped.

Needless to say his stomach was full, and he felt exceptionally tired after. He hadn't even notived the text form Melody. O_O

I was only days later that he'd fianlly awoke.not suprisingly, he was hungry. Roswell quickly made his was to the coffin bean to get some food.

The bell chimed as he entered, and placed his order. HA! Atamaica and the new Ghoul left their spot.

"Hey, Roswell. Your usual? Screetcha with everything. And a Hextra large Sode?" Char-lene was always on top of the regulars orders, and not that Roswell, moonlighted there, everyone knew his oder.

"You got it, Ghou!." Roswell grinned giving her a thumbs up, this was an accptable form of acceptance.

Smileing at the group, he waved to everyone.

"Greetings friends! did you all enjoy your howliday dinner? Who's ready for bleak friday? I really want an iBlearg. And i've even saved money to get it!" He nodded excitedly for the next new toy. Nothing Compaired to MAX, but it would be fun for games and such. Unfortunetly he'd unknowongly been in a food coma most of the weekend, and missed his opportunity.

Roswell Grey

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:38 pm
"Bleak Friday? You're a little late, brutha." Kai informed his bluddy Roswell. "Bleak Friday was yesterday. I heard Beast Buy sold out of iBlarghs, too."

Somewhere, in the back of the Coffin Bean, a pithy 'iBlargh!....' was heard.

"Other than that, you've got some good timing. Ros, this is Harry. Harry, this is Roswell." Kai grimtroduced the two to each other. "Harry's talking about a chance for us to get the band back together!"

Somewhere, far, far away, Nero du Sphinx hexperienced another inexplicable chill running down his back.

"Harry wants to put on a fearstival! It'll be all about spreading the word on some important clawses. As soon as I can get Gryff's attention, I think we can really be in business!"  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff