Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The Coffin Bean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chase Q

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:34 am
Chase snapped his fingers and gave Kai the good ol' 'bang bang!' salute before he looked at the cards in his own hands and slid one out that was sure to test Kai's decision making skills, and Chase's own theory on how too best the lack thereof.

"And heeeere we go!"

And he dropped a rather moody looking card with a murky scene painted onto it.

"Dreary Mood Swamp."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:52 pm
Cassandra MH
She rolled her eyes at Toralei Then looked at the other members of the club.

During a brief pause for drink refills, Toralei approached Cassandra and huffed, "Were you planning on playing at any point? You've kept Glen waiting."

Toralei jetted a thumb back at a corner table with two chairs, only one of which was occupied -- by Glen who was kicking his feet idly and sipping at what had to be his fifth salted scaramel moancha, his cards laid out before him all ready.  

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:52 pm
"Soggy Bottom Witch." Kai laid down a card.

"Clumpy Clay Crater!" Chase tossed another card down on the table.

"Giant's Oven!" Kai countered.

"Rubber Baby Boogieman Bumper!"
Chase SLAMMED a card down on the table.

"Peter Piper's Peck of Pickled Peepers!" Kai countered with a flair. This was working! By just concentrating on laying down the exact card that complimented Chase's card, Kai was keeping up, and not taking ages to pick a card! Chase threw down his deck and let out a roaring cheer.

"You got it, bro! We're gonna rawk this thing! Totally frighteous!" Chase shot out a hand for a brofist, and Kai responded in kind. He felt really encouraged by it all. This was a lesson he could take with him...maybe it would even help him with his Art Class project, somehow...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:19 pm
Motthew Clendenin

Saturday Evening....

Doriana was (of course) about ten minutes early than the time they agreed to meet. This was her first date... So she was extremely nervous. She paced, before sitting at the table. She worried about how she looked. Was her hair okay? What about he dress? It seemed like he liked this dress, so she wore it for him.  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:30 pm
Motthew managed to wake up on time, despite his desire to sleep more. He changed his shirt, waking himself up, and flew out towards the town.

As he landed at the Coffin Bean, he let out a yawn. Come on, he told himself, wake up! He shook his head and smiled, walking in the door. He glanced around the room until he he spotted her sitting at a table, wearing that yellow dress. Grinning he walked over to her.

"Ah, here she is." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:42 pm
"Motthew!" She smiled and stood up, hugging him. How long were hugs supposed to last?! Her mind was buzzing. Tick tock tick tock. She sat down in the booth and offered him to sit, smiling at him.  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:48 pm
Motthew laughed a little as he hugged her back. He grinned at her when they released, "Don't you just look cute?" he said. He sat down beside her and smiled at her, his antennae twitching "Yellow really is a good color on you." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:57 pm
"Thank you. You look really handsome, as you always do," she smiled at him, pushing a piece of hair behind her ears. Complementing was never her thing, it took lots of time to come up with them. Except for this time... It almost came to her mind within a second. She smiled at that.  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:03 pm
Motthew grinned at her "Aww, how sweet." he chuckled. He leaned on his hand as he watched her, and just smiled. Without really thinking, he brushed a stray hair behind her ear, the way she did.

"How was your day?" he asked, simple small talk. He chuckled "I had pleasant dreams."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:37 am
"Busy busy busy. My mother came down to visit, this was the first I've seen her since Cryptmas. She seemed kinda worried about going to Monster High, but I don't know why. I told them awhile ago that I was going to school, but I didn't say where. But she does want to meet you," she smiled.  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:52 pm
He nodded, "It's a parents job to worry." he chuckled, "I know my dad worries about me. But, he's busy enough to occupy himself." He smiled at her.

"Ooh I'd love to meet your mother." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:24 pm
"Well let's see if we can get through the first date first," she joked, hoping he would get it. Gah, too much time with Ronan. She smiled at the thought as their waitress came to their table. The cyclops smiled, taking out a notepad.

"Welcome to the Coffin Bean! I'll be your waitress. May I start you guys off with something to drink?"

Doriana looked from Motthew to the waitress. "Water, please."

The cyclops turned to Motthew. "What about you, sir?"  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:46 pm
Motthew laughed a little "I'm not too worried." he said. It wasn't a lie, he knew they would have fun and the night would be perfect.

At least he hoped so anyway.

He looked up at the waitress and smiled "Hmm... hot tea, heavy on the honey." He grinned.

The cyclops nodded "Coming right up." she said before turning and walking back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:28 pm
She giggled at the heavy honey. "Drinking all that honey must be what makes you so sweet! She smiled. Okay, she wasn't exactly the best 'flirter.' Who had time for that anyway?  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Motthew Clendenin

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:06 pm
Motthew blinked, looking at Doriana over his sunglasses. He laughed, grinning at her "That's the corniest thing I have ever heard!" he smiled, "Did you come up with that on your own?" he snickered.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff